ADVERTISEMENT

So all the Cooligans are in a horror movie ...

barrister1602

Golden Knight
Jan 24, 2007
What order do the Cooligans get taken out and who is the lone hero / survivor?

I predict that as the token black guy, Brahman get slashed first.

I would be killed middle of the movie when I sneak off from the group with the dumb blonde for the gratuitous sex & bewbs scene.

I think the libs would be toasted first. I'd be willing to go toe to toe with the evil horrors with several cooligans. We'd prevail.

EE and/or BS would go early. They'd be the nerdy guy who is too busy doing or saying something stupid to not pay attention to the killer (who btw is probabaly GKS for taking revenge on all of us for barrister's advances).

EE and/or BS would go early. They'd be the nerdy guy who is too busy doing or saying something stupid to not pay attention to the killer (who btw is probabaly GKS for taking revenge on all of us for barrister's advances).
EE is my bet. First he would be too stoned to run away, second once confronted by the killer he would try to explain to the killer that it would only be fair to kill the guy with the most money who did not work for it. The killer just finishes the job because he is tired of hearing about EE's view of the world.

it depends on the scenario...is this like a slow zombie horror movie? Is it a cabin in the woods type deal? Or is it 28 days later?

I envision a slasher-type movie. One scene has to involve Honors being impaled through his a$$hole on a huge, sharpened telephone pole.
So basically its Friday the 13th or Halloween...kk

pretty sure you cant die in these things if you dont have sex...Sad dies after getting off a big harry bushed beast...

Jason tries to shove Sad's law degree from FAMU through his chest but realizes its worthless, machette cross slash...sad is out...

yes I die to a sangria bottle...jason calls me a cheap ass....

Plot twist: Those of us who have guns survive

A plot twist would be more like those of you that have guns die first from shooting eachother. BTW nobody has guns in any of the 4 horror movies I've seen. Nobody.

I could see Dingy & LMK, 88, & Lisa making far, like the last of 4 to die. All the people with flat characters die first. Lots to list, NinjaSucks, Brahman, ucfversersQervsbucs, Whata, wayne, cnsa and lots of others I've forgot. Most of the cool poster die in the middle honorably fighting back.

I'm more interested in which one of us is the killer.

Also, my death scene comes during an impassioned speech about how he's made of rotting corpse so all we have to get to the lab and *BAM*. Head lopped off.

BTW nobody has guns in any of the 4 horror movies I've seen. Nobody.
thats because those movies would be pretty damn short if there was gunplay. Wanna play a game? Yeah, catch the bullet. 1,2 Freddy's got a big gaping hole. And Jason, well yeah, no worries there.

From that day forward, Phil Coletti was forever known as "Machete Phil".

Nobody has mentioned me, which means I'm either the killer or the wild card that comes in at the end and helps save the day but doesn't get the girl.

I bet if I was Puerto Rican I would get a part just for being a minority. Being caucasian sucks. #thestruggleisreal

Nobody has mentioned me, which means I'm either the killer or the wild card that comes in at the end and helps save the day but doesn't get the girl.

I bet if I was Puerto Rican I would get a part just for being a minority. Being caucasian sucks. #thestruggleisreal
You are the first one to go. You are killed by a massive gas cloud and suffocate from the lack of oxygen in the room. You are how we know there is a killer around. I may have just given a spoiler away as to who the killer is.

You are the first one to go. You are killed by a massive gas cloud and suffocate from the lack of oxygen in the room. You are how we know there is a killer around. I may have just given a spoiler away as to who the killer is.
Crop dusted by LMK. What a horrible way to go. :cry:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT