ADVERTISEMENT

So does Tech get motivated, come to town and

Knight_Classes_begin_7pm

Golden Knight
Oct 6, 2013
fix their mistakes along with renewed fire?

Or have they given up with Collins? Are they just bad no matter what the circumstances?

This is what makes College Football (all football) so interesting.

I think at this point we'll find out what UCF is really made of (we kinda said that on Louisville too though) :cool:

Thoughts?

fix their mistakes along with renewed fire?

Or have they given up with Collins? Are they just bad no matter what the circumstances?

This is what makes College Football (all football) so interesting.

I think at this point we'll find out what UCF is really made of (we kinda said that on Louisville too though) :cool:

Thoughts?
We've got the better team. We have to be prepared to play our game on both sides of the ball. And it would help a lot if we came out strong (including the D), hit 'em in the mouth and got the crowd in the game early and often. We tried against Louisville, but eventually the penalties and our lack of O in the 2nd half cost us a W.

Once a coach loses a team, they double down on wanting someone else. If they beat us, we clearly suck, and Collins gets the equivalent of a “dead cat bounce”.

We've got the better team. We have to be prepared to play our game on both sides of the ball. And it would help a lot if we came out strong (including the D), hit 'em in the mouth and got the crowd in the game early and often. We tried against Louisville, but eventually the penalties and our lack of O in the 2nd half cost us a W.
Yeah I honestly think the phantom holding call that took away the TD was big factor.....and other UCF penalties.

Gt’s line is full of underclassmen. Simms is going to be under presure all day and our back 7 will have at least 3 turnovers. I predict at least one pick six.

on the other side their dline isnt as young but it is still inexperienced. We will be able to get chunk plays from both jrp and johnny. Kobe hudson is back so our receivers get a big boost. 41-17 good guys

never heard that saying before...ok!
It's a term from finance.....

A dead cat bounce is an investing term for the temporary rise in the price of a stock or other asset during a long period of decline. The morbid term comes from the idea that if it falls far enough, even a dead cat will bounce.

A dead cat bounce in investing is a "sucker's rally." It can entice investors to put money into a troubled company.

Reactions: Drew-C-F
I’ll be honest, I’m shocked any P5 team is that much of an underdog against us, even if GT has been bad. It’s as if the Louisville game didn’t show the bettors anything as far as the inconsistency of the offense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT