ADVERTISEMENT

So.., how many recruits did we lose due to the coaching change?

Mikesi

Diamond Knight
Oct 17, 2013
it looks like only 1-2 and they are both tight ends. If the bleeding stops there, that’s actually a small hit. I would think that HS players would be excited to go to an exciting 12-0 team playing Auburn on New Year’s Day. An amazing campus, great facilities and an on campus stadium Additionally, Orlando is a great city with nice weather.

This should all sell itself

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Did more than 2 go to Nebraska? I know about McGriff and Legrone, but did the other 2 just open their recruiting or are they signing with another program? Were they quality players?

The kids that were committing for UCF and are still here through the coaching change are the only ones I care about. I totally understand a few following frost to Nebraska as they were recruited to play for Frost and probably weren’t getting lots of Big 10 offers. Tough choices I’m sure.

Did more than 2 go to Nebraska? I know about McGriff and Legrone, but did the other 2 just open their recruiting or are they signing with another program? Were they quality players?
The other 2 were lower 3 stars Madourie committed to temple and Thornton hasn’t recommitted.

Reactions: Mikesi

So all your previous butt hurt was over nothing?

nmfdnrm5gyhe75akhokw

Urban Meyers crushing it in recruiting like he’ll crush Chinanders sorry ass 3-4 defense.*
They gave up 50 points 4 times last year and they aren’t actually killing it recruiting defensive players. Guess no one told the Cornholios that Frost doesn’t coach the defense

They gave up 50 points 4 times last year and they aren’t actually killing it recruiting defensive players. Guess no one told the Cornholios that Frost doesn’t coach the defense

Guess they didn't realize that the only reason he is DC is because he is Frosts best friend and has absolutely nothing to do with his coaching ability. He didn't even play on defense in college!!!

Reactions: Mikesi
Why are you still here? Not one person cares
what you have to say? You should be worrying about beating Wisconsin, Ohio State, Penn State, Michigan, Etc, with 3 star players.

Like most people, I like watching a train wreck.

This guy's posts are a good example of how not to post on another team's message board, absolutely no substance
I didn’t respond because I thought that you would find it eventually. You’re doing a great job! These Trolls can’t control themselves and eventually follow a path to getting banned.

Reactions: BG_Knightmare
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT