ADVERTISEMENT

So I'm in Doral for work

cnsaguy

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2002
And I see these stickers on cars "IAM MDC". I assume it's for Miami-Dade county. I can't imagine putting a more awful thing on my car. Even a Bulls one may be better.

However, the food is spectacular. Columbian and Cuban, both home runs.

Reactions: btbones
And I see these stickers on cars "IAM MDC". I assume it's for Miami-Dade county. I can't imagine putting a more awful thing on my car. Even a Bulls one may be better.

You should try Havana Harry’s on LeJune in Coral Gables. Great food and huge portions.

Unless you're talking about a restaurant in South Carolina, it's "Colombian".

Reactions: EweSeaEff
A Colombian was ready to beat my ass because of the spelling. I honestly never realized the difference until then.
Sorry you ran into one of the machismo's; for the most part Colombians are usually pretty welcoming. But yeah, I hear you. Reminds me of the time this guy got all in my face because he overheard me saying "latin" is a dead language. He was like, 'a lot of people speak Spanish.' Didn't even try to explain to his pea-sized brain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT