ADVERTISEMENT

So.., the bread and butter long bomb is now being double covered at least

Ucfmikes

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jun 6, 2015
It was fun while it lasted, but now teams have tape on it and are all over it. Gabe is being blanketed. We have become too predictable. Now it’s our go to play on 4th and 12 with the game on the line?

Reactions: Yaes
It was fun while it lasted, but now teams have tape on it and are all over it. Gabe is being blanketed. We have become too predictable. Now it’s our go to play on 4th and 12 with the game on the line?
Nobody b-tched in 2 of the last 3 games where we did it and scored. Thing is he threw it to Nixon in both those cases.

All this talent on offense and they can't constantly get first downs. There's a reason why they have problems scoring in the red zone. Currently we our living on big plays. Once the defense adjusts to the 5 plays we run the offense stops. I thought Heupel liked to use the tight end.:sunglasses:

All this talent on offense and they can't constantly get first downs. There's a reason why they have problems scoring in the red zone. Currently we our living on big plays. Once the defense adjusts to the 5 plays we run the offense stops. I thought Heupel liked to use the tight end.:sunglasses:
It’s been run for 0-3 yards twice, maybe throw in a semi-effective screenpass, then a long, low percentage pass

results in a quick touchdown. 3 and out or a short drive that ends

And now we have lost to lowly Tulsa and guess what? Now we have REASON TO BITCH!

It’s fools gold. It’s a low percentage play

How do I know? Because hardly anybody else is doing it
I’m pretty certain 4th and 12 is pretty low percentage no matter what you do.

How do we have this much talent and lose? We have so much talent either not used or standing on the sideline. Get Otis and AK in the slot but BT in the backfield and throw in Mack sometimes. We do nothing like that.

How do we have this much talent and lose? We have so much talent either not used or standing on the sideline. Get Otis and AK in the slot but BT in the backfield and throw in Mack sometimes. We do nothing like that.
I really believe coach is just stubborn, no reason not to do this stuff. He couldn’t get away with running his stuff last year because KZ was there. What makes a guy come in see a team that is light years ahead of teams in the conference and think, you know what, I think I am going to take what was working and throw that all in the garbage.

Does anyone think that this offense can win a game with a last 2-3 minute drive vs a defense with a pulse? Either stay ahead or come from behind?

It’s way too inconsistent with sacks, penalties, 3 and outs and turnovers

Reactions: AAC6800 and Yaes
I still think Marlon needs way more touches

Bro, yea. Do you remember his stats in the Cincy game? One catch for 22 yards - and that was at the very end of the game.
While drive after drive broke down, Marlon was iced out. Complete horsecrap in arguably the biggest game of the season and nearly criminal as teams key on Gabe and Tre.

Dear Bianchi, I have a question for your Monday segment...

I didn't see any comments on our secondary so I just thought I'd say they played soft. They were slow to pick up their assignments and gave up too much of a cushion imo. Correct me if I'm wrong. Overall, it was just a terrible game by many. Coaches have to be held responsible. This was Tulsa not Cinci. Yuk.

Reactions: Yaes and AAC6800
If our 5 play offense has us at 7-3, just imagine what the future will be when we have 10 or even 15 plays?!?!?!?

Does that mean we double or triple our win totals?????

If our 5 play offense has us at 7-3, just imagine what the future will be when we have 10 or even 15 plays?!?!?!?

Does that mean we double or triple our win totals?????
Exactly, however will that number every break 7? That’s the 2 million dollar question

FYI— We don’t have that many plays

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT