ADVERTISEMENT

So the small handed lying pretty boy.

Yeah, I'm sure when the center snaps him the ball, the first thing he does is squeeze it to verify that it has enough air pressure.

I'm willing to bet that when he's busy reading potential coverages, hollering the snap count with 10s of thousands of people screaming in the stands and gets handed the ball, it's the first thing he notices. His mind is on getting the hand-off right or dropping back to get the pass off.

The ball pressure effects his throws. The ball was off 20%. He would notice that and no one would adjust the balls without his input.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Anyone else during Belechek's and Brady's interview find themselves chuckling like Beavis and Butthead during the press conferences?

Originally posted by Bob the Knight:
The ball pressure effects his throws. The ball was off 20%. He would notice that and no one would adjust the balls without his input.

Didn't he do better in the second half after the balls had been properly inflated? Besides, if you're NFL quarterback, you'd better be able to throw the ball the same exact way with two pounds in either direction.

lead story on the national nightly news. wtf? Doesn't this country have better things to talk about than stuff that belongs on TMZ or in sports illustrated?

Originally posted by Boston.Knight:
lead story on the national nightly news. wtf? Doesn't this country have better things to talk about than stuff that belongs on TMZ or in sports illustrated?
Yes, things are tough in the USA

I really can't stand the hoodie or his little lap dog, Tard Brady. The end of the Patriots little queendom needs to come real folking soon.

weve had Bledsoe, Brunell, and Warner say every QB knows what they like their Balls to feel like, (hehehe) and while they didn't call brady a liar, they called him a liar...

did it have an effect on the game? Hell no it didn't, but if he's been doing it all year, could it have had an effect on any games?

Think about this, Brady had 2 forced fumbles against the dolphins the 1st game. then after that how many fumbles did the patriots have all year (I believe I heard they had the fewest in the league)...espn says they had 10 last year to 1 this year...if the ball is a little deflated and a little easier to grip, do you think that offers any advantage?

I don't see how you can suspend brady, but billecheat needs to be suspended the superbowl and all of next year...his cheating destroys the games integrity worse (not worse in real life, but worse for football) than the idiot goodell could do at the beginning of the season...

((And before one of you morons says it, yes hitting your wife is worse than cheating at the game.))
This post was edited on 1/23 7:53 AM by Dmarino110

Any person would be able to tell the difference in psi of a football like that. Let along a guy whose sole job it is to throw one. I think this falls directly on him and will have a lasting effect on his legacy. It sucks saying that he is possibly one of the best QBs of all time because Im a Dolphins fan. I dont think he needs the ball to be slightly deflated to do what he does. This is clearly and advantage to him and his receivers. He needs to be punished severely for it.

But they still haven't determined who did it. Was it just the balls on the Patriots sideline? All of them? Wouldn't Luck have noticed too or did they keep those balls separate. Rodgers has even said that refs have deflated balls and it annoys him.

And even more, if they readjusted the air pressure at the half, it was better for the Patriots because they scored 17 before the half and 150 after the half.

This is getting to be like baseball people arguing over a shortstop running across the mound instead of around it at the change of an inning. It is almost like ESPN wanting to create a story line for their Super Bowl 2 weeks of mindless coverage.

The Colts had their own balls. The Patriot balls were the only ones deflated. The refs let air out of Rodgers' balls because he has them inflated over what the league allows.

The Colts had their own balls. The Patriot balls were the only ones deflated. The refs let air out of Rodgers' balls because he has them inflated over what the league allows.

Knowing that the refs check the psi of the balls, why would any quarterback practice with what is within the max/min limits of allowable air pressure? All these balls used during the game are also used in practice to break them in.

Originally posted by Dmarino110:

weve had Bledsoe, Brunell, and Warner say every QB knows what they like their Balls to feel like, (hehehe) and while they didn't call brady a liar, they called him a liar...

did it have an effect on the game? Hell no it didn't, but if he's been doing it all year, could it have had an effect on any games?

Think about this, Brady had 2 forced fumbles against the dolphins the 1st game. then after that how many fumbles did the patriots have all year (I believe I heard they had the fewest in the league)...espn says they had 10 last year to 1 this year...if the ball is a little deflated and a little easier to grip, do you think that offers any advantage?

I don't see how you can suspend brady, but billecheat needs to be suspended the superbowl and all of next year...his cheating destroys the games integrity worse (not worse in real life, but worse for football) than the idiot goodell could do at the beginning of the season...

((And before one of you morons says it, yes hitting your wife is worse than cheating at the game.))
This post was edited on 1/23 7:53 AM by Dmarino110
Unless the person hitting a woman is a 30 year old teen, amirite?

Here is a comparison to an unrelated sport and a non-professional athlete. I could tell the difference between and properly inflated, and an under/overly inflated soccer ball playing growing up. That was while using my feet which aren't nearly as sensitive as your hands... A pro athlete saying he couldn't tell is absolute bullshit.

Originally posted by fabknight:

Knowing that the refs check the psi of the balls, why would any quarterback practice with what is within the max/min limits of allowable air pressure? All these balls used during the game are also used in practice to break them in.
Brady adjusted them to what he likes after the refs checked them.

3 points

1) These quarterbacks have become candy assed prima donnas. There should be 1 set of balls for the entire game. Kicking, throwing, either team. That's it. And it should only be like 3 or 4. It is moving in the direction of baseball and that is never a good thing.

2) Does nobody remember the snow plow game. Damn Patriots grounds crew stole that game from the Dolphins.

3) The Packers should be penalized just like they have been penalizing their fans (says the Dolphins fan whose team has penalized him his entire life).

Originally posted by Game_Day_Sports:
3 points

1) These quarterbacks have become candy assed prima donnas. There should be 1 set of balls for the entire game. Kicking, throwing, either team. That's it. And it should only be like 3 or 4. It is moving in the direction of baseball and that is never a good thing.

2) Does nobody remember the snow plow game. Damn Patriots grounds crew stole that game from the Dolphins.

3) The Packers should be penalized just like they have been penalizing their fans (says the Dolphins fan whose team has penalized him his entire life).
there there...its okay...as a dolphins fan knows, theres always next year...

If it's such a big deal to performance, then how did he do better when the balls were properly inflated in the second half?

If it's such a big deal to performance, then how did he do better when the balls were properly inflated in the second half?
FAB, they beat the hell out of them, it meant very little in the scheme of the game...

the issue is they cheated and they went from 10 fumbles with their RBs last year to ZERO this year...Brady went from 3 fumbles last year to 1 this year (As a rusher) he lost 6 behind the LOS last year and 5 this year and 2 of them came from the 1st game vs the dolphins...having a softer ball HELPS YOU HOLD ON TO IT... even you can understand this...

their WRs had 2 last year and 4 this year but it still shows...going from 10 to zero shows you something changed...

This post was edited on 1/23 11:35 AM by Dmarino110

This post was edited on 1/23 9:35 AM by Dmarino110

Whats to say as soon as they got the balls back in the second half, they didnt tamper with them then?

All I see is a bunch of people rushing to judgment that cheating was involved.

All I see is a bunch of people rushing to judgment that cheating was involved.
The refs checked them before the game. They could have been deflated any time after that. They don't check them again at half time.

now Belicheat thinks that atmospheric pressure deflated 11 of his balls but none of the colts...they must have used nitrogen to inflate their balls...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT