ADVERTISEMENT

So Trump will finally get out now, right?

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
I've known that he's a disgusting, racist, bigoted, asshole for a long time now but it seems that this latest leak of his comments are turning even his supporters against him.

Can anyone really still vote for this dickshit after hearing what he said? A guy who was just married then bragged about basically sexually harassing women, cheating on his wife, and "grabbing them by their pu$$y"?

I know Sir G will defend this idiot, still, but can anyone with a clean rationale continue to?

This jackass should exit immediately and give a sane person a sliver of a chance to defeat the most beatable Democratic in modern history.

I've known that he's a disgusting, racist, bigoted, asshole for a long time now but it seems that this latest leak of his comments are turning even his supporters against him.

Can anyone really still vote for this dickshit after hearing what he said? A guy who was just married then bragged about basically sexually harassing women, cheating on his wife, and "grabbing them by their pu$$y"?

I know Sir G will defend this idiot, still, but can anyone with a clean rationale continue to?

This jackass should exit immediately and give a sane person a sliver of a chance to defeat the most beatable Democratic in modern history.

"You cucks, why can't you just understand he is fighting against your cuck establishment. He loves women and pu$$y. What's the problem here?"

Did I do that right?

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights

Really, you're concerned about what a guy says about women when he is talking to someone privately rather than Hillary selling her office to the highest bidder. You're a joke 85, you're the dog chasing the squirrel. There are serious issues this country faces and you're following the lead of the media. Quick 85 look over there and don't look at the emails released yesterday talking about hillary's speech to Wall Street firms talking about how she would say one thing and do another. You're type of girl I can tell.

Reactions: nosurf2day
Really, you're concerned about what a guy says about women when he is talking to someone privately rather than Hillary selling her office to the highest bidder. You're a joke 85, you're the dog chasing the squirrel. There are serious issues this country faces and you're following the lead of the media. Quick 85 look over there and don't look at the emails released yesterday talking about hillary's speech to Wall Street firms talking about how she would say one thing and do another. You're type of girl I can tell.

I'm concerned about Trump being a repugnant, disgusting human being who shouldn't be allowed within 200 yards of the White House.

But go ahead- keep spinning your support for this shithead by saying "You're just a Hillary supporter!". We all know better.

Wasn't he a false flag candidate all along? He was friends with the Clintons until this year. It was a great scam to get one of the most unlikable politicians in history in the White house.

Reactions: UCF_SystemsEng
As someone in the military, I hear that crap all the time. Do i care? no. Do i care if HRC would sell this country up the road? Yes.

Do i care if HRC risked national security? You're damn right!

What is more important to me?

Misogyny or National security?

I think the choice is simple. If you vote for HRC, you're an idiot.

You obviously were never a Trump supporter. He could do nothing that would ever swage your opinion in his direction.

The vocal Trump supporters here have been in this for the long run.

The Clinton comparisons are empty rationales for anyone who was on the Trump train through the primaries.

Show me a Trumper that was against Trump in the primaries, exhausted their options, explored a third party candidate, exhausted that option and now is only supporting Trump in lieu of Clinton.....and I'll show you a unicorn. Neither exist.

The vocal Trump supporters here have been in this for the long run.

The Clinton comparisons are empty rationales for anyone who was on the Trump train through the primaries.

Show me a Trumper that was against Trump in the primaries, exhausted their options, explored a third party candidate, exhausted that option and now is only supporting Trump in lieu of Clinton.....and I'll show you a unicorn. Neither exist.

Raises hand. Feel free to go back to the long ass primary thread.

0e9.jpg

This destruction of the GOP is glorious.

Lol- resident left wing troll is back.

Trump will lose. The GOP will retain Congress and most all of their local seats they've picked up throughout the country to form control in state legislatures.

Dream on, Leftie

As someone in the military, I hear that crap all the time. Do i care? no. Do i care if HRC would sell this country up the road? Yes.

Do i care if HRC risked national security? You're damn right!

What is more important to me?

Misogyny or National security?

I think the choice is simple. If you vote for HRC, you're an idiot.

You obviously were never a Trump supporter. He could do nothing that would ever swage your opinion in his direction.

So, since you are in the military, how do you feel about a candidate who:

Has no clue how NATO works, or the importance of article 5.

Does not know what "nuclear triad" means.

Did not know that Russia Invaded Crimea and Georgia.

Thinks they are smarter and know more than any of the generals.

Does not understand what MAD means, and suggests that nuclear proliferation amongst countries that currently do not have that option is just fine.

Promotes practices of torture and combat methods that violate international law.

Encourages Cyber infiltration of our electoral process and has an uncomfortable relationship with Russia.

To me, it was never about misogyny, it was about complete and total ignorance. The latest news is just confirmation about his flawed character that all of us "idiots" already knew about.

can't abort this candidacy. It must be carried full term.

GOP built this

Hillary and Obama built this. The GOP wanted Jeb or Marco. People are sick of the Clinton and Bush ruling class. That's why Trump is only two points behind the most experienced and qualified person to ever run for president. You can keep living in your safe space.

Does not understand what MAD means, and suggests that nuclear proliferation amongst countries that currently do not have that option is just fine.

Promotes practices of torture and combat methods that violate international law.

Encourages Cyber infiltration of our electoral process and has an uncomfortable relationship with Russia.

To me, it was never about misogyny, it was about complete and total ignorance. The latest news is just confirmation about his flawed character that all of us "idiots" already knew about.

He doesn't care. He'll just hand his kid an iPad and zone out and hope everything is aok****

GOP built this

Not really. Hillary is so goddamn awful that someone new could win; but Trump won't drop and alas it won't be possible.

Just curious- are you cool with Hillary declaring in 1998 that she'd dig up dirt on Bill's sexual assault accusers? You know, with her being a defender of women and all....

GOP built this

Not really. Hillary is so goddamn awful that someone new could win; but Trump won't drop and alas it won't be possible.

Just curious- are you cool with Hillary declaring in 1998 that she'd dig up dirt on Bill's sexual assault accusers? You know, with her being a defender of women and all....

Your head
-------------
The joke

Everything you just said is nothing more than talk so I could care less.

Trump has either learned what he didn't know when he spoke about those subjects you mentioned or will be briefed in his weekly updates.

In reference to the military, I am worried zero. Trump will listen to and obtain guidance from his military advisors. If you are not military, or have never been in the military, as far as I am concerned, you have no voice when it comes to us.

BLUF: Everything HRC is accused of is something she has actually done.

Words vs action.

You have 4 choices.

1. Waste a vote
2. HRC
3. Trump
4. 3rd Party (reference back to 1.)

I already casted my vote and it sure the he'll wasn't for someone that intentionally mishandled classified material. Nor was it for someone that wants to reduce the military by an additional 43%, doesn't know a single foreign leaders name, or what Allepo is.

Vote for whomever you want, I don't give two shits.

Wait**** Let me make sure I understand one of your comments. You're worried that the Russians hacked the DNC and may have effected the electoral process only to discover that the DNC was cheating to effect the electoral process. Did I sum it up properly?

Bottom line. If you are dumb and ignorant enough to think that Trump would either get out or that Republicans can actually force him out. Well, I have some ocean front property in Nebraska to sell you.

He doesn't care. He'll just hand his kid an iPad and zone out and hope everything is aok****

I am willing to bet I have more at stake on who become POTUS/CIC than anyone in this useless thread. If you think I am not closely paying attention you are sorely mistaken.

Last edited:
Everything you just said is nothing more than talk so I could care less.

Trump has either learned what he didn't know when he spoke about those subjects you mentioned or will be briefed in his weekly updates.

In reference to the military, I am worried zero. Trump will listen to and obtain guidance from his military advisors. If you are not military, or have never been in the military, as far as I am concerned, you have no voice when it comes to us.

BLUF: Everything HRC is accused of is something she has actually done.

Words vs action.

You have 4 choices.

1. Waste a vote
2. HRC
3. Trump
4. 3rd Party (reference back to 1.)

I already casted my vote and it sure the he'll wasn't for someone that intentionally mishandled classified material. Nor was it for someone that wants to reduce the military by an additional 43%, doesn't know a single foreign leaders name, or what Allepo is.

Vote for whomever you want, I don't give two shits.

Wait**** Let me make sure I understand one of your comments. You're worried that the Russians hacked the DNC and may have effected the electoral process only to discover that the DNC was cheating to effect the electoral process. Did I sum it up properly?

Bottom line. If you are dumb and ignorant enough to think that Trump would either get out or that Republicans can actually force him out. Well, I have some ocean front property in Nebraska to sell you.

I am willing to bet I have more at stake on who become POTUS/CIC than anyone in this useless thread. If you think I am not closely paying attention you are sorely mistaken.

Dear God, why don't you all KEEP YOUR UNASKED OPINIONS TO YOURSELF... GOT IT?******

Reactions: EweSeaEff
Dear God, why don't you all KEEP YOUR UNASKED OPINIONS TO YOURSELF... GOT IT?******

The OP asked for Trump supporters opinions or did you forget? I don't care if you're in disagreement with my opinions. Your perception of me positive or negative is worthless as far as I am concerned.

I can't help it if you just can't see the obsurdity of your thought process when conveying concern about the military and how I might feel.

In case your too blind to see it, Trump hasn't lost his core supporters. They don't allow the MSM to sway their thoughts and opinions. Trump supporters don't require safe spaces to recoil to because they might just have heard something that may not be quite PC.

Let me gets this straight, you are saying that Trump is done because of the 'pussy' remark and all his support throughout the country has changed their minds? Trump is not out of the game at all and no one is suddenly going too Hillary because of said remark

Trump is going to win even more-so. First people say, "OMG" at his comments, then they realize locker-room talk is normal for both genders, so it's no big deal . Finally they realize crooked Hillary has done actual criminal acts like expose national secrets to enemies, gotten 4 men killed in Bengazi and stolen federal property from the WH. Lastly, as icing on the cake they enjoy seeing the fake-repubs showing they are really made of excrement.

The OP asked for Trump supporters opinions or did you forget? I don't care if you're in disagreement with my opinions. Your perception of me positive or negative is worthless as far as I am concerned.

I can't help it if you just can't see the obsurdity of your thought process when conveying concern about the military and how I might feel.

In case your too blind to see it, Trump hasn't lost his core supporters. They don't allow the MSM to sway their thoughts and opinions. Trump supporters don't require safe spaces to recoil to because they might just have heard something that may not be quite PC.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE IPADS?!?!?!?!

Hillary and Obama built this. The GOP wanted Jeb or Marco. People are sick of the Clinton and Bush ruling class. That's why Trump is only two points behind the most experienced and qualified person to ever run for president. You can keep living in your safe space.

You spent all of these years calling Libs sheeple but it's the sheeples on the right that made this. They were easily herded by the Orange Motherflocker and this is what we've ended up with.

I really don't care about something said by a private citizen 11 years ago, I worry more about what was done by a Secretary of State while in office four years ago.

Let me gets this straight, you are saying that Trump is done because of the 'pussy' remark and all his support throughout the country has changed their minds? Trump is not out of the game at all and no one is suddenly going too Hillary because of said remark

Trump is going to win even more-so. First people say, "OMG" at his comments, then they realize locker-room talk is normal for both genders, so it's no big deal . Finally they realize crooked Hillary has done actual criminal acts like expose national secrets to enemies, gotten 4 men killed in Bengazi and stolen federal property from the WH. Lastly, as icing on the cake they enjoy seeing the fake-repubs showing they are really made of excrement.

The audio is definitely the outrage, what I think is hurting him is the self incrimination of sexual assault. Specificlaly saying he would kiss them without asking and grab women's pu$$y's. Is it true? Who knows, but he said it so that is what people (pundits) are keying in on.

He isn't "only two points behind." Nate Silver has his chances at 18% and still dropping. Stick a fork in him, he's done. His candidacy will end up affecting Congressional races, too. Combine all of this with Republican's obstructing the Supreme Court nominee and the U.S. is primed to dump Republicans forever. Hillary nominates an even more liberal judge, Congressional districts finally get drawn fairly and voter suppression laws struck down, and Republicans are done.

Trump was the last gasp for McCarthy era hate-mongers. Republicans let this idiot and his followers run their party, and it will be the end of their party as we know it.

Voted for Sanders in the primary

I have 4 choices now: 2 supremely unqualified, and one terribly uninformed. And then there's her.
I'm now hearing from a number of friends who are seriously considering skipping this part of their ballot and not voting for any of the POTUS candidates. I can't blame them.
Though for kicks, they should write in a candidate, if they can.

The audio is definitely the outrage, what I think is hurting him is the self incrimination of sexual assault. Specificlaly saying he would kiss them without asking and grab women's pu$$y's. Is it true? Who knows, but he said it so that is what people (pundits) are keying in on.
A few people are misunderstanding the outrage....they think it's the word pu$$y. No, the outrage is that he feels it's okay to kiss someone, or grab someone's private parts without consent, especially if one is a "star".

He isn't "only two points behind." Nate Silver has his chances at 18% and still dropping. Stick a fork in him, he's done. His candidacy will end up affecting Congressional races, too. Combine all of this with Republican's obstructing the Supreme Court nominee and the U.S. is primed to dump Republicans forever. Hillary nominates an even more liberal judge, Congressional districts finally get drawn fairly and voter suppression laws struck down, and Republicans are done.

Trump was the last gasp for McCarthy era hate-mongers. Republicans let this idiot and his followers run their party, and it will be the end of their party as we know it.

I love when morons like you go into hysterics and say things like "the Us will dump Republicans forever!".

Remember when people said that about Democrats after 2004? Or Republicans after 2008? Did ANy of those come true? No- because only idiots think that single election cycles mean squat over the long term.

Despite Trump, Republicans would retain both chambers of Confress if the elections were held today.

As usual, you lack context in everything you say.

I love when morons like you go into hysterics and say things like "the Us will dump Republicans forever!".

Remember when people said that about Democrats after 2004? Or Republicans after 2008? Did ANy of those come true? No- because only idiots think that single election cycles mean squat over the long term.

Despite Trump, Republicans would retain both chambers of Confress if the elections were held today.

As usual, you lack context in everything you say.
Counting this election, Republicans will have won the popular vote once in seven tries. Without voter suppression laws and gerrymandering, they wouldn't have Congress. The scared, old, white people who allow your party to persist are dying off. It'll all be over soon, thank goodness.

Counting this election, Republicans will have won the popular vote once in seven tries. Without voter suppression laws and gerrymandering, they wouldn't have Congress. The scared, old, white people who allow your party to persist are dying off. It'll all be over soon, thank goodness.

LOL. "They cheated to win"!

How very Trump of you. Absolutely pathetic.

I can't help but love the irony of you whining about old white people as you gleefully wait to cast your vote for an old white person.

LOL. "They cheated to win"!

How very Trump of you. Absolutely pathetic.

I can't help but love the irony of you whining about old white people as you gleefully wait to cast your vote for an old white person.
Unfortunately for you, there is a mountain of evidence, and court decisions, that prove they have been cheating, and trying to disenfranchise minority voters. It is "absolutely pathetic" that you can still live in denial of this.

...and you have no idea who I'm voting for.

You're 0-2, Copernicus.

Reactions: nosurf2day
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT