ADVERTISEMENT

So what do we do with this

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
Sources tell RealClearInvestigations that Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz will soon file a report with evidence indicating that Comey was misleading the president. Even as he repeatedly assured Trump that he was not a target, the former director was secretly trying to build a conspiracy case against the president, while at times acting as an investigative agent. Two U.S. officials briefed on the inspector general's investigation of possible FBI misconduct said Comey was essentially "running a covert operation against" the president, starting with a private "defensive briefing" he gave Trump just weeks before his inauguration. They said Horowitz has examined high-level FBI text messages and other communications indicating Comey was actually conducting a "counterintelligence assessment" of Trump during that January 2017 meeting in New York.

Sources tell RealClearInvestigations that Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz will soon file a report with evidence indicating that Comey was misleading the president. Even as he repeatedly assured Trump that he was not a target, the former director was secretly trying to build a conspiracy case against the president, while at times acting as an investigative agent. Two U.S. officials briefed on the inspector general's investigation of possible FBI misconduct said Comey was essentially "running a covert operation against" the president, starting with a private "defensive briefing" he gave Trump just weeks before his inauguration. They said Horowitz has examined high-level FBI text messages and other communications indicating Comey was actually conducting a "counterintelligence assessment" of Trump during that January 2017 meeting in New York.
that is very interesting. i somehow doubt something will come of this though. too many high level people involved. if its true, and i think it might be, i would like to see them pay. but the swamp is still the swamp.

that is very interesting. i somehow doubt something will come of this though. too many high level people involved. if its true, and i think it might be, i would like to see them pay. but the swamp is still the swamp.
Isn't that ironic. The concern about Trump was that he could be blackmailed by Russia and here we have a situation where our own bureaucracy is in a position where enough high level elected officials will sweep this under the rug because they don't want things to get out.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I really don't think much of it. I think it's grasping. Comey, other than stupidly leaking information**, did the best he could, as required. I don't like demonizing him, left or right. The right needs to let this go.

**NOTE: In the same regard, because of this sad fact, Trump was 100% justified in firing Comey, as it came from independent recommendation. I tire of the left trying to say Trump did it to stop the investigation. That's just BS./

Reactions: UCFWayne

If true then this is treason and trying to subvert the will of the people in a free election

THIS is the story here, not the Russia hoax

I really don't think much of it. I think it's grasping. Comey, other than stupidly leaking information**, did the best he could, as required. I don't like demonizing him, left or right. The right needs to let this go.

**NOTE: In the same regard, because of this sad fact, Trump was 100% justified in firing Comey, as it came from independent recommendation. I tire of the left trying to say Trump did it to stop the investigation. That's just BS./
A lawful investigation of an American citizen, much less the President, is supposed to occur following due process and should begin with reasonable suspicion and then probable cause. You don’t conduct counterintelligence against American citizens. You don’t hide an unlawful investigation behind the guise of counterintelligence. If there is evidence to prove that Comey and group knew that they didn’t meet the basis for a lawful investigation and continued and then leaked the investigation to incite the nation against the President and the Administration, then that is sedition.

No one should be alright with this if it is true.

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
A lawful investigation of an American citizen, much less the President, is supposed to occur following due process and should begin with reasonable suspicion and then probable cause. You don’t conduct counterintelligence against American citizens. You don’t hide an unlawful investigation behind the guise of counterintelligence. If there is evidence to prove that Comey and group knew that they didn’t meet the basis for a lawful investigation and continued and then leaked the investigation to incite the nation against the President and the Administration, then that is sedition.

No one should be alright with this if it is true.
Agreed.

I'm also tired of Americans thinking the Russians 'only went bad' with the Ukranian War. The Czech BIS has been pumping out public reports since the Georgian War, including how much Moscow was spending with US News Media to run BS about W. The Dutch have joined the Czechs as of the Ukranian War too.

Americans really need to not trust the US News Media, and starting hitting 3+ regional, independent media outlets. E.g., it quickly explains the Iranian situation and why Iran actually wants a war.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT