ADVERTISEMENT

So What Would You Have Said....

Shark19

Golden Knight
Sep 13, 2009
If someone told you a year ago that Milton would finish 8th in the Heisman balloting this year?

A few posters said that he would win it, but it was completely tongue in cheek

Was a huge call to insert him as the starter in the Maryland game in 2016. Milton had only been on campus for a month. Fresh out of high school. He got around 10 games of collegiate experience under his belt and without it we don't get close to 13-0 in 2017.

Was a huge call to insert him as the starter in the Maryland game in 2016. Milton had only been on campus for a month. Fresh out of high school. He got around 10 games of collegiate experience under his belt and without it we don't get close to 13-0 in 2017.

Last year he had no time to throw, which really messed up his throwing mechanics.The O-line was also a nice surprise this year, but I give Milton all the credit for putting in the time in the off season. He matured so much in one year. I see the same poise and game control that Blake had as a young QB and that is special. :sunglasses:

I knew he'd do extremely well(see my username). Last year I think with the line problems, injuries and being thrown into the starting position all played a factor in some of his poor decisions. I think now that he has basically two full seasons under his belt he will be the highest Football IQ QB in the nation for the next two seasons.

"That's an odd prediction. I didn't realize they even counted after the top 3... who are you anyway?"
He would have looked like this:
bttf2_05.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT