ADVERTISEMENT

Softball game on Friday now 1:30pm

Big East champs.
Kind of glad we are playing this game in the heat of the day, no way they can be ready for the humidity.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Philly today is high 80s and tomorrow 97 followed by 93. Humidity is high up north. It’s no picnic. Just not consistent up there.

This humidity advantage is overblown. They're 18-20 year olds not grannies in their walkers.

And before anyone brings up the Pitt/UCF FB game, softball doesn't run a hurry-up offense.

Wondering why we aren’t playing SD State first? Shouldn’t we get worst team first?
UCF is playing “worse team” skippy. SDSU is a solid program, they won a regional game last year (and nearly won a second).

Villanova has a current RPI in the 80’s.

Ha ha. Not so much on UCF’s team, though.
But have you seen the line-up for Wichita State? 😳 Not gonna say any more about it.
On my way out the door to watch game one - UCF vs Villanova. GKCO
I haven’t seen them. Charge on!!

Pretty negligent that they pitched to Cody with two outs and first base empty when she hit her second HR. I’ll take it, but really poor coaching.

Aaaaand now they’re intentionally walking her for her third AB.

Yeaaaah!! Caught the last half. Even when they had runners on and it looked like we were about to give up some runs, the pitcher stayed very calm. Impressive.

Reactions: tjb74
What are the rules on pitching in softball? Can you only pitch a certain amount of innings or pitches per week or anything you want because it’s underhand?

I honestly didn’t even know there was a professional woman’s softball league 🤷🏻‍♂️

What are the rules on pitching in softball? Can you only pitch a certain amount of innings or pitches per week or anything you want because it’s underhand?
No pitch count rules in softball. I would guess UCF will go with their #2 against Michigan tomorrow (Woodall), that way they have their ace for either Sunday, or later Saturday in an elimination game situation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT