ADVERTISEMENT

Sold

Was he reciting the actual pledge of allegiance? In what context?

I was curious about that as well so I looked it up. It was part of a campaign speech in Wisconsin yesterday where he stated that "I don't see the presidency that way, I don't pledge allegiance to red states of America or blue states of America. I pledge allegiance to the United States of America, one nation, indivisible, under God, for real". Clearly, he was not trying to recite the pledge verbatim and this is taken out of context.

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
I was curious about that as well so I looked it up. It was part of a campaign speech in Wisconsin yesterday where he stated that "I don't see the presidency that way, I don't pledge allegiance to red states of America or blue states of America. I pledge allegiance to the United States of America, one nation, indivisible, under God, for real". Clearly, he was not trying to recite the pledge verbatim and this is taken out of context.
Yeah I mean I’m not sure what the context would be for the president to be reciting a verbatim pledge of allegiance. Was his encore a rendition of the star spangled banner?

Here's the full speech. Biden can barely take his eyes off the teleprompter and yet he still says that Trump passed a 101.5 trillion dollar tax giveaway to corporations.

10:45 in.

Here's the full speech. Biden can barely take his eyes off the teleprompter and yet he still says that Trump passed a 101.5 trillion dollar tax giveaway to corporations.

10:45 in.
6:30 in, Biden says that if Trump had acted 1 week earlier we would have saved 36,000 lives. Can someone explain the science or math here? It defies common sense when we are talking about an airborne communicable disease. Are we just one week ahead of schedule?

Reactions: major.tom.foolery
teams? Biden and Trump both suck. Just because you swing from Trumps nuts and I don’t doesn’t mean I’m a Biden fan.

Unfortunately this is not comprehensible to these simple minded MAGAt morons.

Trump = good
Biden = bad

Is at the limit of their cognitive abilities.

ADVERTISEMENT