ADVERTISEMENT

Some $55 Cinci Tix have popped up in secondary market

StubHub is around mid $50's. I think scalpers went crazy. One StubHub account had 39 tickets for sale yesterday. Probably looking at breaking even now.

fyi, I dropped my tix from 120 to 80 this morning and they sold super quick on the ticket exchange ticketmaster site. I was noticing a ton of tix avail over 100 and I didn't want to be left holding the tickets. Stupidly, I thought preseason the Cincy game would be the one to miss this year as didn't think it would be that good. WRONG... Thus, I agreed to a band gig that night. I will be at the gameday in the morning though. I picked the credit option and now will renew my 2019 tix with the cinci tix sale. Wish I could go, and I will have to watch on DVR later that night. But, just wanted to let everyone know on my ticket pricing strategy.

Be care of stubhub and others since they do not change the barcode when they resell m. That means there could be a bunch of copy of your tickets out there being sold. Ticketmaster resale changes the barcode so it a completely suddenly ticket for the same seat. Ticketmaster safe option

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT