ADVERTISEMENT

Some chatter about transfers

Oohhh. I don’t even know if Rambo is a good player, but damn it if The quotes won’t be fun:-Who is playing slot receiver? You’re worst nightmare.
-you’re not trying to tackle Rambo, he is trying to tackle you.
-Huep:I want you to know upfront that if you're tackled or any of this leaks, we'll deny any participation or even knowledge of your existence.
Rambo: I’m used to it.-
-Rambo is the best recieverI've ever seen. A pure catching machine with only a desire: to win a game that someone else lost. And if winning means he has to die, he'll die. No fear, no regrets. And one more thing, what you choose to call hell, he calls home.

Oohhh. I don’t even know if Rambo is a good player, but damn it if The quotes won’t be fun:-Who is playing slot receiver? You’re worst nightmare.
-Huep:I want you to know upfront that if you're tackled or any of this leaks, we'll deny any participation or even knowledge of your existence.
-Rambo is the best recieverI've ever seen. A pure catching machine with only a desire: to win a game that someone else lost. And if winning means he has to die, he'll die. No fear, no regrets. And one more thing, what you choose to call hell, he calls home.
I actually just watched first blood the other night! LOL :cool:

First Blood happen to be on last night as well, which I watched for the millionth time....it's a sign.

FSU guy coming and Rambo at Oklahoma enters portal. He was making plays early in career and never made the next step. He returns kicks and could compliment Robinson. Wonder if Heupel was recruiting him.

I also don't think we can take another WR recruit that is immediately eligible. We already have Flash and Dionte who will likely start or get a lot of playing time next season. I gotta imagine, it would hurt our recruited players morale if our whole starting WR crew are all transfers.. there's a balance that's gotta be struck I'd imagine.

Reactions: knights4100
I also don't think we can take another WR recruit that is immediately eligible. We already have Flash and Dionte who will likely start or get a lot of playing time next season. I gotta imagine, it would hurt our recruited players morale if our whole starting WR crew are all transfers.. there's a balance that's gotta be struck I'd imagine.
We are in the win now business. Don’t think the coaches have too long of a rope to wait for a freshman to develop.

Reactions: shacket

Haha... The movie was great but I remember reading the novel many years before the movie came out (I was 12). The novel was actually called "First Blood" by David Morell and it was his first publication in 1972.
He's had several best sellers since then but still not very well known. I recommend checking him out if you're not familiar with his work.

Reactions: Happy Hands
Even in the bio I was seeing if they then went by he. On FSU volleyball page on Facebook referred to he and people asked why but no reason given.
When I first read this, I thought you were saying he went by “they/then” and I thought that was brilliant. Imagine not using a pronoun at all and just using adverbs that reference chronology. My adverbs are Now/Then. Thank you for using them in the future. I no longer identify as a person, just a place in time.

When I first read this, I thought you were saying he went by “they/then” and I thought that was brilliant. Imagine not using a pronoun at all and just using adverbs that reference chronology. My adverbs are Now/Then. Thank you for using them in the future. I no longer identify as a person, just a place in time.
Come, children - gather around and listen as I recount the great UCF tales of Statue, This Place, and Now/Then

Haha... The movie was great but I remember reading the novel many years before the movie came out (I was 12). The novel was actually called "First Blood" by David Morell and it was his first publication in 1972.
He's had several best sellers since then but still not very well known. I recommend checking him out if you're not familiar with his work.
I didn’t know this was a book first. The movie has so many great quotes. I need to check this out

Autocorrect and the suggestions they give me sneak in sometimes.

ADVERTISEMENT