ADVERTISEMENT

Some ESPN love…

tjb74

Silver Knight
Jan 19, 2014
Oh yeah and if you can donate to the Mission XII Fund, $12 a month for 12 months ⚔️🖤💛
It’s kind of a BIG deal as you will see in the article.

Fair enough. Is this Mission XII Fund an official donation? I go to the main Mission XII page, go to the top where it says Donate, and do not see the Mission XII fund. I just see the ChargeOn Fund as the closest Athletic option.

Fair enough. Is this Mission XII Fund an official donation? I go to the main Mission XII page, go to the top where it says Donate, and do not see the Mission XII fund. I just see the ChargeOn Fund as the closest Athletic option.
I'm under the impression it's a plan (facilities/upgrades etc.) and marketing. Not a separate fund.

Yeah that is a little confusing for sure. The ChargeOn Fund is the one to use. I think the Mission XII is kind of like the umbrella that all the different fundraising comes under.

Speaking of Mission XII, what do you all think about the aspect of having venues that make money. Think I've read something about building a meeting venue and/or restaurant.

Speaking of Mission XII, what do you all think about the aspect of having venues that make money. Think I've read something about building a meeting venue and/or restaurant.
I think it’s a great idea, having a party or something in a building overlooking the football field would be awesome. I am hoping we will see a lot more corporate type sponsors come in when we enter the BIG XII. Starting with the biggest one…naming the stadium.

Using the facilities to make money is intelligent. Hopefully, they will continue to invest the money back into the facilities (larger stadium with upgrades, etc.). More opportunities for alumni to come back to campus to spend money and have a good time will also help to increase revenue. I think TM is doing a great job and glad he is our AD!!

Andrea Adelson (this ESPN writer) writes a lot of favorable stuff about UCF. She's been on board since 2017 at least. Think she's somewhat local as I believe I've seen her at a UCF athletics press conference.
Yes...that UF Grad lives in Orlando so she loves UCF assignments since she doesn't have to travel out of town/overnight.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Oh yeah and if you can donate to the Mission XII Fund, $12 a month for 12 months ⚔️🖤💛
It’s kind of a BIG deal as you will see in the article.
Good thing the league is not named the Big XIII or I wouldn't be able to donate...$13 for 13 months would be a bridge too far for me.

ADVERTISEMENT