ADVERTISEMENT

Some excellent Stat UCFacts from one of my Iowa UCFriends

UCFhonors

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 20, 2010
Got some more UCFacts for you. I ranked teams for the past 40 seasons based on four methods using winning percentages only:

1-Best W%
2-Best W% + OW%
3-Best W% + OW% + OOW%
4-Best W% + OW% + OOW% + OOOW%

104 teams made the top four of all four methods in their respective seasons. 98 of these teams made the AP or CFP top four. The six that did not include 79 BYU, 81 Pittsburgh, 88 USC, 89 Tennessee, 93 Auburn, and.............2017 UCF. Of the 104 teams, 67 beat at least three AP top 25 teams. 66 of the 67 made the AP top four. The only one that did not...........2017 UCF.

Now we have 2 of my Iowa fan UCFriends here on the home board. DTP2 really just starting posting this year on Soundoff. He is a leader of change and champion of competition. Anytime someone says something UCFoolish, he knocks them down with Stats like a whack-a-mole.

"Got some more UCFacts for you. I ranked teams for the past 40 seasons based on four methods using winning percentages only:

1-Best W%
2-Best W% + OW%
3-Best W% + OW% + OOW%
4-Best W% + OW% + OOW% + OOOW%

104 teams made the top four of all four methods in their respective seasons. 98 of these teams made the AP or CFP top four. The six that did not include 79 BYU, 81 Pittsburgh, 88 USC, 89 Tennessee, 93 Auburn, and.............2017 UCF. Of the 104 teams, 67 beat at least three AP top 25 teams. 66 of the 67 made the AP top four. The only one that did not...........2017 UCF."

https://forums.rivals.com/threads/p6.848271/page-2

Remember, Real CFB fans agree with the cause that we are UCFighting for.

#UCFacts

[smoke]

Last edited:
With all the noise UFC has made over the last two years it would be nice if ESPN put pressure on a p5 conference to expand and take UCF. Just to get us to shut up. So will ESPN still be the bigdog in the next TV negotiations? Maybe not people are cutting the cable. That is why they created ESPN plus. :sunglasses:

With all the noise UCF has made over the last two years it would be nice if ESPN put pressure on a p5 conference to expand and take UCF. Just to get us to shut up. So will ESPN still be the bigdog in the next TV negotiations? Maybe not people are cutting the cable. That is why they created ESPN plus. :sunglasses:

UCFify

I don't want UCF to fold and join the ESP5N Cartel. We should remain as the Champion of Change and of the AAC.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
How is the Big 10 cashing in with Rutgers and Maryland? Still trying to figure that out...
they are Research Universities and bring 750,000,000 million a year each to the conference. that's a minimum of 1.5 billion dollars each year, the BT is a Research Conference.

FB revenue is a drop in the bucket compared to the Federal research funds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT