ADVERTISEMENT

Some interesting stats

Worst display of play calling I have ever seen. There has to be more than 3 plays in that playbook! Heupel has no clue how to use our speed advantage

Reactions: JAFFX2 and Ucfmikes
Heupel has gone 15-2 as our head coach with the 2 losses by a grand total of 9 points. He has no idea how to utilize our speed. I had no idea losing would make people's brains stop working.

Reactions: bluechip12
Not sure why Heupel didn't coach DG to pull more during his reads. Have to keep the defense honest if you're going to run RPOs

Undefeated AAC champion in his 1st year. At what point does he prove himself?

Hell they have 66 points even in the 2 losses. Time to take a step back and have some perspective here.
At this point, we can have some doubt about his offensive playcalling and decision making.
That’s all I’m saying

Is any coach perfect? No

Between the lack of diversity and running small backs up the middle continuously, it makes me scratch my head sometimes

At this point, we can have some doubt about his offensive playcalling and decision making.
That’s all I’m saying

Is any coach perfect? No

Between the lack of diversity and running small backs up the middle continuously, it makes me scratch my head sometimes

Agreed, and to reiterate what I've said before it seems like he wants to be Spurrier 2.0. He isn't very creative in the run game up to this point.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Agreed, and to reiterate what I've said before it seems like he wants to be Spurrier 2.0. He isn't very creative in the run game up to this point.
Heupel was exposed. Let’s see if he adjusts
He may not need to until a bowl game

ADVERTISEMENT