ADVERTISEMENT

Some Liberals Now Boycotting Publix

Publix obviously hates the troops supporting career politician Trustfund Ranchhand over Navy vet DeSantis.

Trader Joes is pretty bomb. Whole Foods - too expensive. Interested to see what other changes Amazon brings to them.

Evidently they will be offering 10% off all Sale items for Prime members, which isn't bad because whenever I go there the only thing I would ever buy are their sale items. You gotta have money to burn to do all your grocery shopping there.

This isn't being publicized much.
This is true. It may be in my own head, but it just seems I see a lot more articles and reports of boycotts when an organization or business supports a conservative viewpoint or candidate.

This is true. It may be in my own head, but it just seems I see a lot more articles and reports of boycotts when an organization or business supports a conservative viewpoint or candidate.

See above.

Let's not forget that the cooler skews conservative (at least thread starting wise). So you probably see it more than the other way around.

See above.

Let's not forget that the cooler skews conservative (at least thread starting wise). So you probably see it more than the other way around.
See above?

LOL. Are you assuming I get my news from the cooler?

See above?

LOL. Are you assuming I get my news from the cooler?

Ninja & my examples of the other side wanting to boycott businesses. Off the top of my head Dicks & Delta for the NRA thing - I know there were more.

And no - but you do see these posts, I'd assume daily. So they're fresher in your mind.

In all honestly - there's very few boycotts that are actually...."big". the NFL one is probably the biggest story out of them all.

Ninja & my examples of the other side wanting to boycott businesses. Off the top of my head Dicks & Delta for the NRA thing - I know there were more.

And no - but you do see these posts, I'd assume daily. So they're fresher in your mind.

In all honestly - there's very few boycotts that are actually...."big". the NFL one is probably the biggest story out of them all.

Don't forget Starbucks every winter, you can set your calendar by the conservative outrage. Right in between Christmas songs being played on the radio and displays set up in stores, conservatives around the US freak out over the yearly Starbucks cup design.

Why don't I see many conservative boycotts of businesses?

Not that I'm there more than once every 3 years, but I'm boycotting Starbucks. I have no desire to share bathrooms with homeless people taking toilet baths.

Yeah, sorry. I have ninja on ignore so I don't have to read hate induced repetitive, name calling spam.

I do read the cooler so maybe you're right. But as an example, the Chic-fil-a thing was way larger than the Dick's or Delta. The NFL think with Colin was very huge but that encompassed more than boycotting because of Colin's kneeling. It was people crapping on the NFL for making it political at all which I'm going to assume that includes both liberals and conservatives being tired of it.

yeah, acting as if boycotts are a liberal exclusive is just asinine.
If you're talking to me, I think you're misreading what I posted. I never said that. I said that it appeared to me that there it seemed to be more skewed to the liberal side as far as media coverage.

I boycott chick-fil-A because their food is a step above trash. Boycotting them for the LGBT stuff is just icing on the cake for me.

Not that I'm there more than once every 3 years, but I'm boycotting Starbucks. I have no desire to share bathrooms with homeless people taking toilet baths.
That's easy. Buy the coffee and wizz on the sidewalk.

I boycott chick-fil-A because their food is a step above trash. Boycotting them for the LGBT stuff is just icing on the cake for me.
I take it you did not participate in camping out for a free years supply then? :)

Why don't I see many conservative boycotts of businesses?

We do boycott, we just do it with our wallets instead of faux raging on social media and then going to Publix anyways. We also have jobs so we can't be running around protesting everything all the time.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I take it you did not participate in camping out for a free years supply then? :)
haha..no.

their grilled chicken tastes like hot dogs to me. And their fried chicken stuff is fine. I feel the same way about WaWa as I do chick-fil-A. I think people cum all over themselves because they're clean places with decent-to-nice people. So, they overlook the mediocre food.

Publix has a monopoly in this State but you can't blame some people getting upset that they are funding a politician that had 'Proud NRA Sellout' on his website after 70+ Floridians have been killed in mass shootings the last few years. It's one thing to be Pro 2A but that can be viewed by some as mocking the other side of the Gun argument.

Publix has a monopoly in this State but you can't blame some people getting upset that they are funding a politician that had 'Proud NRA Sellout' on his website after 70+ Floridians have been killed in mass shootings the last few years. It's one thing to be Pro 2A but that can be viewed by some as mocking the other side of the Gun argument.

I wasn't aware the NRA killed anyone in Florida or even supported killing people.

Reactions: UCFWayne
ESPN
NFL
Target
Kellogg's
Starbucks
Basically all Media
All awards shows
Movies
Pretty much all of Hollywood

ADVERTISEMENT