ADVERTISEMENT

Some overly confident Nazis

Cubs79

Golden Knight
Jan 4, 2014
I think this is the same group that has been in Orlando over the last couple of years. I'm not overly familiar with Orlando, but noticing a pattern with these bitches. They are doing this in tourist areas where they probably get less resistance since people are probably just having fun and don't want to get overly involved. But if they do this in the wrong neighborhoods in Nashville there are going to be some Nazis with no teeth and possibly some dead Nazis. I really hope they have the balls to try this in Memphis, would be the end of the Nazi movement in about 10 minutes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: thall__
Thought you were referring to the Azov Nazis in Ukraine. You know, the one we fund and that Canada and Zelinsky gave a standing ovation to in Canadien parliment.

I couldn't believe it's true, but it is. We fund a 50K strong unit of Azov Nazi's in the Ukraine. Pathetic

Thought you were referring to the Azov Nazis in Ukraine. You know, the one we fund and that Canada and Zelinsky gave a standing ovation to in Canadien parliment.

I couldn't believe it's true, but it is. We fund a 50K strong unit of Azov Nazi's in the Ukraine. Pathetic

I think it's awesome how a Jew in Zelinsky is so comfortable in his Jew skin to support Nazis. WHAT A GUY.

You tards are crying about a publicity stunt. Even your beloved CNN has been all over the Azov Nazi brigrade. Azov's don't try to hide it, I respect them for that. They are honest about their O.G. Nazi past and present. Why the US supports Nazi's in Ukraine and then has propaganda stunts like this is silly and only draws in useful idiots like our friends here.

Do you think we landed on the moon?

What about the Knights Templar and Opus Dei? Did they choose the last President?

Please tell us.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
You tards are crying about a publicity stunt. Even your beloved CNN has been all over the Azov Nazi brigrade. Azov's don't try to hide it, I respect them for that. They are honest about their O.G. Nazi past and present. Why the US supports Nazi's in Ukraine and then has propaganda stunts like this is silly and only draws in useful idiots like our friends here.

Why don't you go spend time with your wife. She got jabbed 3x and is on borrowed time. tick tock tick tock.

And letting her bang Mike isn't spending time with her you inglorious cuck.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
How is boston literally a caricature for every single batshit insane conspiracy theory out there? Honestly how does he even have the intelligence to survive day to day? He has to be locked in in his aluminum foil lined room and his poor wife probably serves him his food through a slit in the door so that the gremlins can't get him while he absorbs insane twitter conspiracy theories.

How is boston literally a caricature for every single batshit insane conspiracy theory out there? Honestly how does he even have the intelligence to survive day to day? He has to be locked in in his aluminum foil lined room and his poor wife probably serves him his food through a slit in the door so that the gremlins can't get him while he absorbs insane twitter conspiracy theories.
Lord Alfred will have the last laugh once everyone has died off from vaccines and gold makes its first ATH in 2 decades.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT