ADVERTISEMENT

Some things can not stand. A losing record to UCF is one of those things.

Anytime they want a home-and-away series, we might be interested.
I posted that final scoreboard pic outside my office for ten years!
Proved once and for all that big road upsets don't require "playing a perfect game" or quieting the crowd by going out to a big lead. UCF made a host of mistakes throughout and trailed by 16. The real trick is to get your opponent to start doubting themselves and for the crowd to boo the home team and coach. Ended that long string or "moral victory" losses to good teams.

Anytime they want a home-and-away series, we might be interested.
I posted that final scoreboard pic outside my office for ten years!
Proved once and for all that big road upsets don't require "playing a perfect game" or quieting the crowd by going out to a big lead. UCF made a host of mistakes throughout and trailed by 16. The real trick is to get your opponent to start doubting themselves and for the crowd to boo the home team and coach. Ended that long string or "moral victory" losses to good teams.

Or a Citrus Bowl kickoff classic.

We're going for the trifecta: basketball this season and then baseball.

I was there!!

(Not my photo but I was one of the 2,000 or so other UCF Fans who made the trip up to see UCF take on the defending SEC Conf Champs on their Homecoming Weekend)
20742_847431762842_6721198_n.jpg

Culpepper was in his 6th year at UCF for that game? Someone better tell this guy who actually helped UCF score 40 pts on that day (maybe his greatest game ever)

art3a.jpg

I was there!!

(Not my photo but I was one of the 2,000 or so other UCF Fans who made the trip up to see UCF take on the defending SEC Conf Champs on their Homecoming Weekend)

Culpepper was in his 6th year at UCF for that game? Someone better tell this guy who actually helped UCF score 40 pts on that day (maybe his greatest game ever)

art3a.jpg

That's pretty awesome that you were there. I hope you rub into every Bama tshirt bandwagoner's face that we own Bama in football, like I do.

What your favorite away game that you've attended?

I was there!!

art3a.jpg
I think the Bama game was after the loss to Auburn that same year?

I think the Bama game was after the loss to Auburn that same year?

No.

UCF played at Auburn in 3 straight seasons (1997-1999) where it was the 1998 game that UCF should have won (lead 6-3 in closing mins, UCF driving for game clinching TD, inside the Auburn 20 with around 2 mins to go...Daunte fumbles and we'll, the rest is history).

UCF beat Alabama in 2000.

ADVERTISEMENT