ADVERTISEMENT

Someone in Lincoln is about to get s lot of Meth and Heroine

He's not going to want those Nebraska rings back. 99.9 percent chance whoever stole it had sex with it.

tenor.gif

Has to be the dumbest burglar ever. What the heck are you going to do with memorabilia like this? Try to sell it and you'll get caught. Show it off and you'll get caught.

This guy/guys have to have the biggest level of buyers remorse in history.

Reactions: 90Knight
Has to be the dumbest burglar ever. What the heck are you going to do with memorabilia like this? Try to sell it and you'll get caught. Show it off and you'll get caught.

The same thing happened to Francis in "Pee Wee's Big Adventure." He just had some street tough dump Pee Wee's bike so he wouldn't get caught.

First people I would check in Lincoln is chubby people who live in their dad's mansion with a giant bathtub and professional wrestler Professor Tanaka as their butler. Or anyone who recently flashed a wad of cash at Frost, when he refused to sell, and said, "My dad said everything is for sale, Pee Wee."

The same thing happened to Francis in "Pee Wee's Big Adventure." He just had some street tough dump Pee Wee's bike so he wouldn't get caught.

First people I would check in Lincoln is chubby people who live in their dad's mansion with a giant bathtub and professional wrestler Professor Tanaka as their butler. Or anyone who recently flashed a wad of cash at Frost, when he refused to sell, and said, "My dad said everything is for sale, Pee Wee."

So in summation, the cops should search the basement at the Alamo.

All that other Nobraska stuff is meaningless and useless. It’s outdated. It’s the shiny new UCF memorabilia and the rings that are such a travesty. Hang them!!!

Guys, what are the odds that SF was hiding in the closet during the burglary?
I googled this real quick to remember what this referenced and the first result I found was a thread from the Nebraska forum in 2014 where they were doing nothing but bashing him lol. One guy said “his dad is a dick and he should never coach here” [roll]

I googled this real quick to remember what this referenced and the first result I found was a thread from the Nebraska forum in 2014 where they were doing nothing but bashing him lol. One guy said “his dad is a dick and he should never coach here” [roll]
I think we found the person responsible. Call LPD and give them the tip.

Can one of you Nobraska Trolls look up a Nobraska vs Florida old crime statistic thread from 6-10 months ago. You’ll are great at finding them. We all know that you have all the time in the world. :joy:[roll]

I’m sure that they will get top dollar for it on the underground Cornholio market.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
ADVERTISEMENT