ADVERTISEMENT

Somewhat OT: SEC fans are psychotic and need a reality check...

One of us is drugged out of our minds, because this is making less sense to me the more you explain it.

If it's me, send help, I don't remember taking anything.

Ok, fair enough. Here goes: This idiot is a host of a sports show in Knoxville. A big Vol fan. Loyola beat Tennessee Saturday and Sister Jean, the Loyola chaplain/Nun was prominently featured. This guy doesn't like it so he sent out the tweet and then all of a sudden people are up in arms.

Most of the time, when people react like that, they calm down and apologize and make amends and it is forgotten about. Not him though; this one is not only doubling down on things but it reveling in it. He and his co-host are also threatening rival station hosts now too. If you were to see a picture of this guy you would probably laugh since he looks like a pathetic, dorky, and outright morbidly obese un-athletic loser who is projecting his own failures onto people.

Imagine if Michael Moore started acting like a tough guy badass Alpha Male and started challenging others to fights and such.

I know people get upset about this sort of stuff but after 48 hours, you'd think he would settle down - that tells me there is something really wacked out about him.

Reactions: SublimeKnight
Ok I get it. He’s an idiot Vol fan. Ran into one the other day on Facebook who was upset about UCF and UMBC having a little fun. He said eff UCF and their coach. They suck. Us having changed coaches asked who UCF coach was. He said Lane Kiffen.

Reactions: thespiritof1976
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT