ADVERTISEMENT

Somewhere in the great north, an ex UCF QB is trying to lead his team to a victory

Meanwhile in central Florida perfect weather. low 80s, cool breeze. Going surfing in a little bit. No wetsuit required. Who in the heck would want to live in upper mid-west? I didn't see the Neb=Minn game but wow, good for the gophers. Undefeated. in the big 10 conf, I'm really impressed with Wisconsin. They should be ranked in top 4. Fun to watch mid-west football but wouldn't want to live there. Just blabbing here, but interesting way things are turning out for Scott Frost. We all knew it was going to be difficult to turn that giant Nebraska ship around. It's a titanic challenge!

He should have listened to his wife more
yep we all remember the rumors and she allegedly was in our corner

it is an example of taking the outside obvious perspective over listening to his Bro Matt D who lives in the Nebraska fishbowl.

Tony Dungy who CSF had a relationship with also suggested he should have stayed at UCF. He listened to the former player(Matt D) and coach(Osborne) that were in the fishbowl & used emotion over the smarter play for his system.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
I have a strong feeling that Scott Frost would eventually have had offensive and defensive line issues at UCF and it would have stalled his progress here somewhat

Lineman don’t necessarily want to play in this system

I have a strong feeling that Scott Frost would eventually have had offensive and defensive line issues at UCF and it would have stalled his progress here somewhat

Lineman don’t necessarily want to play in this system
That’s what bagmen are for

Reactions: Ucfmikes
yep we all remember the rumors and she allegedly was in our corner

it is an example of taking the outside obvious perspective over listening to his Bro Matt D who lives in the Nebraska fishbowl.

Tony Dungy who CSF had a relationship with also suggested he should have stayed at UCF. He listened to the former player(Matt D) and coach(Osborne) that were in the fishbowl & used emotion over the smarter play for his system.

"Mrs" Frost wanted him to take the ASU, UCLA or USC job...as she is a West Coast/Scottsdale, AZ (an ASU Alum) kind of gal. thanks

She never seem to enjoy life in Orlando much and after their son was born, she was easily sold on how moving to Lincoln and have his parents available for babysitting help 24/7.

I still think she wants to end up in AZ or CA in the coming years.

Reactions: ahabmw
"Mrs" Frost wanted him to take the ASU, UCLA or USC job...as she is a West Coast/Scottsdale, AZ (an ASU Alum) kind of gal. thanks

She never seem to enjoy life in Orlando much and after their son was born, she was easily sold on how moving to Lincoln and have his parents available for babysitting help 24/7.

I still think she wants to end up in AZ or CA in the coming years.
that's not what I heard as being true

Would she prefer Los Angeles or Temple over Orlando? obviously considering she is from Arizona

Did you ask her this personally? First hand information?

All one had to do was talk to her (if you could ever find her...she was basically "hiding" out in Orlando during most of her stay). She would light up if you got her talking about living back west...vs living in suburbia off Aloma Ave in Unincorporated Seminole County.

All one had to do was talk to her (if you could ever find her...she was basically "hiding" out in Orlando during most of her stay). She would light up if you got her talking about living back west...vs living in suburbia off Aloma Ave in Unincorporated Seminole County.
Right near Park Avenue in Winter Park in a beautiful home on the lake. One of the most desirable communities in the country

I light up whenever anyone talks about San Diego (would never go back) , but hey, if you actually asked her, that’s golden

She seemed to like it when window shopping on Park Avenue and when talking to the labor and delivery nurses, but who really knows

Reactions: Poolside Knight
KL sounds like a passive aggressive Real Housewife. Just bc CSF liked to keep his family out of the public eye does not mean what you are assuming. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle but I heard 2nd hand(through a S.O.) from someone that does not post on boards that she was in UCF's corner.

There are levels to this, who over a 3 million dollar salary would pick Winter Park over Manhattan Beach, Ca if the Southern Cal job came calling? Orlando is nicer than most college football jobs in the Southeast and Midwest but let's be real here

Last edited:
Not even close to Park Ave...#wronghouse
Just stop. It’s not down the street. 5 miles or so
It’s near Bear Gully Lake

You’re coming across as a pompous ass. You like to value yourself by having all this privileged information, but you’re no more important than the rest of us schmucks. Let me know if Mack is hurt if you want to really want to impress us

235 Bear Gully Rd,Winter Park, FL32792

Ridiculously beautiful house

Last edited:
For me if their few trolls here and stunts like them stalking him at our games never happened then I would be either neutral or sympathetic to their plight. However, they have fans who are just arrogant and they earned what ever they get.
I can understand why some UCF fans would enjoy trolling Husker fans. But the other way around???

It never ceases to amaze me that some posters INSIST on believing that Nebraska fans love trolling them. Have you ever stopped and asked yourselves WHY this would be the case?

You're surrounded by local fans of UF, FSU, USF, Miami, Florida Atlantic, and FAMU, but its NEBRASKA fans who delight in trolling you???!?!?

235 Bear Gully Rd,Winter Park, FL32792

Ridiculously beautiful house

Never said it wasn't a nice home...congrats on jumping to conclusion again...as you were the one that thought they lived on/near Park Ave.

I'm sorry she didn't love living here like many of us do...but her friends and family were all out on the West Coast...(which is still the case but obviously Scott has family and scores of friends in/around Lincoln).

Never said it wasn't a nice home...congrats on jumping to conclusion again...as you were the one that thought they lived on/near Park Ave.

I'm sorry she didn't love living here like many of us do...but her friends and family were all out on the West Coast...(which is still the case but obviously Scott has family and scores of friends in/around Lincoln).
That’s cool, but I never said that they lived on it or said you didn’t think the house was nice.

Obviously, they were close enough to easily drive there whenever they wanted to, but to say you knew that she didn’t like it here as a fact is probably a reach. Moot point anyway

I can understand why some UCF fans would enjoy trolling Husker fans. But the other way around???

It never ceases to amaze me that some posters INSIST on believing that Nebraska fans love trolling them. Have you ever stopped and asked yourselves WHY this would be the case?

You're surrounded by local fans of UF, FSU, USF, Miami, Florida Atlantic, and FAMU, but its NEBRASKA fans who delight in trolling you???!?!?
Spoken by the fan who’s stalking us
:joy:

Obviously, you’re oblivious to the history

Reactions: JAFFX2

Most of those fans don’t ever come here. FAU, FSU, UM and FAMU. Only UF and USF. About 6 combined.

Is that feeling as strong as where you were hell-bent proclaimed that Frost was staying at UCF?
Well Royce. Has your fatass butthurt face proclaimed to be anything but strongly butt ugly?

Additionally, did you find gainful employment yet? I know that Ecuador failed to hire your fat face. How’s America working out for you?

Seems to me that you have a lot more issues to worry about than 2 year old rivals posts

Loser!!!!

Well Royce. Has your fatass butthurt face proclaimed to be anything but strongly butt ugly?

Additionally, did you find gainful employment yet? I know that Ecuador failed to hire your fat face. How’s America working out for you?

Seems to me that you have a lot more issues to worry about than 2 year old rivals posts

Loser!!!!

I don't live in Ecuador anymore Mr. Stalker.

3 minutes to reply.

Do you have a life? I'm pretty sure you're a virgin, bed-wetting to your pre-season college football mags.

I'll see ya in a few weeks on here after I'm travelling the world.
Hahahahaha!!! Hit a nerve? I’m actually out watching football with my chick fat face

I’ve already traveled the world. Need some travel tips? Dick

3 minutes to reply.

Do you have a life? I'm pretty sure you're a virgin, bed-wetting to your pre-season college football mags.

I'll see ya in a few weeks on here after I'm travelling the world.
Took you 2 minutes [roll] Two minute man

Meanwhile in central Florida perfect weather. low 80s, cool breeze. Going surfing in a little bit. No wetsuit required. Who in the heck would want to live in upper mid-west? I didn't see the Neb=Minn game but wow, good for the gophers. Undefeated. in the big 10 conf, I'm really impressed with Wisconsin. They should be ranked in top 4. Fun to watch mid-west football but wouldn't want to live there. Just blabbing here, but interesting way things are turning out for Scott Frost. We all knew it was going to be difficult to turn that giant Nebraska ship around. It's a titanic challenge!
Just the facts: Minn has won all their games so far (which is all they can do) but please a take a look at what they have beat:
South Dakota State 28-21
@Fresno State 38-35 in double OT
Georgia Southern 35-32
@Purdue 38-31
Illinois 40-17
Nebraska 34-7

The FBS teams are a combined 11-17 with only 8 wins over FBS teams:
@New Mexico State
University of South Alabama (twice)
Vandy (who got beat up by a bottom 10 program UNLV at home yesterday)
@UConn
NIU
@Illinois
Northwestern

During the game they indicated Minnesota's red zone defense is ranked #123. They had stopped 0 teams from scoring once in their red zone. I don't know if that held up through the rest of that game.

Thier schedule is as easy as it can get in the Big 10. They only play Penn State (at home) from the east. No Ohio State, Michigan, or Mich State.

Their remaining games are: @Rutgers, Maryland, Penn State, @Iowa, @Nortwestern, and Wisconsin. They'll be lucky to win one of their last 4 games.

Just the facts: Minn has won all their games so far (which is all they can do) but please a take a look at what they have beat:
South Dakota State 28-21
@Fresno State 38-35 in double OT
Georgia Southern 35-32
@Purdue 38-31
Illinois 40-17
Nebraska 34-7

The FBS teams are a combined 11-17 with only 8 wins over FBS teams:
@New Mexico State
University of South Alabama (twice)
Vandy (who got beat up by a bottom 10 program UNLV at home yesterday)
@UConn
NIU
@Illinois
Northwestern

During the game they indicated Minnesota's red zone defense is ranked #123. They had stopped 0 teams from scoring once in their red zone. I don't know if that held up through the rest of that game.

Thier schedule is as easy as it can get in the Big 10. They only play Penn State (at home) from the east. No Ohio State, Michigan, or Mich State.

Their remaining games are: @Rutgers, Maryland, Penn State, @Iowa, @Nortwestern, and Wisconsin. They'll be lucky to win one of their last 4 games.
They will beat Rutgers, Northwestern and Maryland. Get crushed by Wisconsin & Ped State, and have a decent chance vs. Iowa. That's a realistic 10-2 season with a likely REALLY good bowl trip.

They probably lose 3 or 4. As long as 1 isn’t Nebraska I don’t care.
At this point I don't think you have much to worry about. If, by some miracle Frost can turn things around in the 2nd half of the season like last year, then it should be a game but I just don't see it. One of the worst olines in college football right now and no sign that it will change.

At this point I don't think you have much to worry about. If, by some miracle Frost can turn things around in the 2nd half of the season like last year, then it should be a game but I just don't see it. One of the worst olines in college football right now and no sign that it will change.
They already beat Nebraska. They can lose the rest if they want.

Probably not. Frost inherited a team of losers and he still hasn’t completely changed the culture. It was easier in Orlando to do that for a variety of reasons
there is a loser's mentality that permeates through the whole state after nearly 2 decades of being soft. Nebraska loses games to physical teams before they even enter the stadium because they're already prepared to get beat up.

its evident when they look pretty good against mediocre/finesse teams where they actually make a legitimate effort to compete and win. When you go into a fight you know you can win, you throw punches. When you think you're going to lose, you cover your face and just hope your nose doesn't get broken again.

ADVERTISEMENT