ADVERTISEMENT

Somewhere in the great north, an ex UCF QB is trying to lead his team to a victory

Ucfmikes

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jun 6, 2015
Noah Vedral is starting for NGEbraska at Minnesota

Minnesota is up 7-0

very unofficial game thread

Frost is recruiting skilled position players

fans must be soooo frustrated
The line isn't because of his recruiting. There is just no depth there from the previous 3 years. The starting center was a tight end 10 months ago and there isn't really anybody as a backup. Both guards aren't d1 caliber players. Riley was just a terrible recruiter and now its showing.

:joy:

“this is embarrassing. F'n Gophers running over us like well...a gopher.:(

Reactions: JAFFX2
Wow. Frustrated and impatient Frost failing on the fake punt

Here come the Fire Frost threads

Reactions: JAFFX2
Now their stud receiver/RB Robinson is hurt

Possibly seriously

Frost would probably still be killing it in Orlando. Great location and leadership here. I know UCF fans made fun of and said he would lose because of the location in Nebraska but is that really the thing that's making it so hard to win there?

Frost would probably still be killing it in Orlando. Great location and leadership here. I know UCF fans made fun of and said he would lose because of the location in Nebraska but is that really the thing that's making it so hard to win there?

Any different than Minnesota?

We saw what his offense could do with a terrible o-line (1st year) vs what his offense could do with a good o-line (2nd year).

Well. It wasn’t Noah’s Knight tonight

Maybe he should take up building arks and hightailing it the hell out of there

Reactions: AAC6800
Yes. Their program has been mediocre for 2 decades. Our program is being run very well. It's like the NFL. The better run organizations generally have the better teams. That is the one thing that has nothing to do with money.

I think they are going to spend a boatload of money on facilities as well.

not the only reason but it's a big part of the challenge. that is how I felt when it was rumored he was leaving, was on record that if he left UCF he should have waited for an offer to coach in the Pac12

Minnesota manhandled them. It was never a game

NGEbraska is a 6 win team. Maybe they beat
2 out of 3 Purdue, Indiana, and Maryland

Reactions: UCFKnights3000
“Frost's offensive and defensive philosophies are a terrible fit for Nebraska/Big Ten. This isn't Florida where there are hundreds of recruits with blazing speed right in our backyard. We can barely find 1 good receiver to put on the field, let alone 4-5.

The best recipe here for success at Nebraska is to emulate what Wisconsin does. Most Big Ten teams are too disciplined to beat theway Frost won at UCF (big plays and turnovers)“

“Frost's offensive and defensive philosophies are a terrible fit for Nebraska/Big Ten. This isn't Florida where there are hundreds of recruits with blazing speed right in our backyard. We can barely find 1 good receiver to put on the field, let alone 4-5.

The best recipe here for success at Nebraska is to emulate what Wisconsin does. Most Big Ten teams are too disciplined to beat theway Frost won at UCF (big plays and turnovers)“
We should emulate what Wisconsin does :)

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Frost’s wife: Maybe this was a bad idea

Frost: Go shopping

Frost’s wife: Ok. Give me a couple of grand.

Frost: OK

1 week later

Frost’s wife: Maybe this was a bad idea. It’s getting cold

Frost: Go to Scottsdale

Frost: Here is 10 grand

Wife: Ok thanks!! See you in a week

All is well in the Frost household

hqdefault.jpg

:uzi: Those fans now :gun:

ADVERTISEMENT