ADVERTISEMENT

Sorta OT: USF only sold a 1000+ tickets and returned the rest. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

True its a shame because question where they came from, they always bring talent and speed....especially speed.
I know we can be critical of our team but we still show up. Even when we feel slighted by our head coach. I feel like we had more people in the stands during our 0-12 season than they have at a bowl game.

I just feel bad for their team. If USF wins and none of their fans see it, is it still a W?

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Tickets to the Birmingham bowl are under $10 on stubhub. Maybe they are loading up on the secondary market.

I know we can be critical of our team but we still show up. Even when we feel slighted by our head coach. I feel like we had more people in the stands during our 0-12 season than they have at a bowl game.

I just feel bad for their team. If USF wins and none of their fans see it, is it still a W?
Losing that BCS tag had to be devastating to the fanbase.
Then in the last year of the BCS, they win two games and lose to a medicore FCS school to start. They never really got over that either. The couple of thousand fans that made it to Spectrum Stadium a couple of weeks ago probably experienced a revival not experienced in 10 years.
Its sad but i agree with many here they did it to themselves.
Sure lets promote the UCF/USF tandem to the Big 12 as long as USF keeps a good team because UCF will always be good all around, but its apparent the USF fanbase won't support unless that crippling P5 tag is attached....or if UCF is 12-0 nationally ranked and the team to beat....then maybe they will bring 10k to Orlando.

Reactions: rainman614
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT