ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds like Kamala Harris will be president

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
Bidens handlers have chosen his replacement by the sound of it and its the chick that gives blowjobs for political advancement. Solid move actually. I said from the beginning that she was the most formidable candidate that Trump could come up against.

Reactions: _glaciers
I find that she comes off as snarky, not a fan. When Biden retires, she won't get the nomination in 2024 unless he dies.

Biden can't complete a sentence. Hopefully whoever he picks has a brain. I'm assuming Biden will win because the economy can't come back being closed. Magically covid will disappear when he is in the office.
Disappear by thanksgiving. It will be beautiful.

Lol she literally spent 90 minutes making the case as to what a racist Joe Biden is and how unfit he is for President being a said racist

What would happen if Trump kicked Pence to the curb and selected Tim Scott as VP?

First black, female, President! Awesome!!

Is that more important than having a good President? Would you rather have a good President that was an evil white male or a bad one that was black and female? What an odd reason to be excited about someone.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Is that more important than having a good President? Would you rather have a good President that was an evil white male or a bad one that was black and female? What an odd reason to be excited about someone.

Well... we have two choices, and both of them are shitstains. One of them is a smelly skidmark in your tighty whiteys, and the other is a complete blowout dripping down your leg.

Let me know when 99% of the population actually has a choice. I'll take the black female over all of them.

Well... we have two choices, and both of them are shitstains. One of them is a smelly skidmark in your tighty whiteys, and the other is a complete blowout dripping down your leg.

Let me know when 99% of the population actually has a choice. I'll take the black female over all of them.

So if they’re both shitstains you’d rather just find a black person? It makes no sense to me, if my favorite team signs a new short stop I’m not saying “sweet we got a black SS” I’m looking to see if he can play ball.

If you like her as a choice for VP, that’s cool, but to announce that you’re excited solely because she’s a black female is odd.

Reactions: Ucfmikes

Or hear me out. Vote Jo Jorgensen and make history with the First Female Libertarian President. She's not a shitstain and the only candidate who hasn't allegedly committed sexual assault.

Unless, of course, the not being black thing is a dealbreaker.

So if they’re both shitstains you’d rather just find a black person? It makes no sense to me, if my favorite team signs a new short stop I’m not saying “sweet we got a black SS” I’m looking to see if he can play ball.

If you like her as a choice for VP, that’s cool, but to announce that you’re excited solely because she’s a black female is odd.
You must have missed the part about us not having a choice.

Or hear me out. Vote Jo Jorgensen and make history with the First Female Libertarian President. She's not a shitstain and the only candidate who hasn't allegedly committed sexual assault.

The dealbreaker is being libertarian. I know it is hard... I used to think I was Libertarian, too. But, libertarians are idiots.

Yes, this is a completely unique situation and I absolutely cannot believe it could happen for the first time in the history of a political campaign.

I know it's almost impossible for you to be objective, but just try.

Why are you so upset? America is obsessed with calling each other racists right now; it would therefore seem odd for Biden to pick a woman who skewered him as a racist. If he’s a racist then surely he’s unworthy to serve under. Not my rules- these are America 2020 rules.

The dealbreaker is being libertarian. I know it is hard... I used to think I was Libertarian, too. But, libertarians are idiots.

Why are they idiots? The can't be worse than the two parties crashing our plane into the ground. Have you actually looked at her policies? Aside from the immunity part, she's probably more qualified than Dumb and Dumber.

She also has about as much chance as winning as you or me.

You must have missed the part about us not having a choice.

1 - you have 3 choices, you might not like any of them but you have them.
2 - I’m not challenging you on your support for Biden or Harris. I’m saying it’s incredibly odd that your first reaction is to celebrate a potential black female President, solely for that reason.

Why are they idiots? The can't be worse than the two parties crashing our plane into the ground. Have you actually looked at her policies? Aside from the immunity part, she's probably more qualified than Dumb and Dumber.

Libertarianism in the 21st century would be a disaster. I am good with libertarians on a lot of social issues, but economically there is no way it would work.

2 - I’m not challenging you on your support for Biden or Harris. I’m saying it’s incredibly odd that your first reaction is to celebrate a potential black female President, solely for that reason.

We have never had a women (white or black) as a VP. I agree it shouldnt be the only factor at all, but it is a step forward and a cultural accomplishment in a sense.

You're not getting it.
I don't care about Biden. He sucks, and isn't nowhere near my first choice.
I don't care about Trump. He's a moron, and is even worse than Biden.

So, with the two choices taken care of, the only thing we maybe... just maybe... get to look forward to is: maybe we get a black female vice president, whom doesn't really have any power and I don't really know nor care about either.
Who gives a shit? We're all going to argue like any of these mother****ers care about 99% of the population anyway, and they still won't care.

Libertarianism in the 21st century would be a disaster. I am good with libertarians on a lot of social issues, but economically there is no way it would work.
We're closer right now than we have been in 100 years to economic libertarianism and we're shitting our britches. You want libertarianism? Look at India. The rich control even more wealth than they do here in USA and the rest of the population work for pennies. That is economic libertarianism.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
100%. But at the same time to say "we have no choices." and "there are only two choices" is just categorically wrong.

It isnt technically wrong, but not voting or Trump or Biden is essentially saying you dont care who wins. Which if that is the case, then more power to you, Im not going to shame anyone for voting 3rd party, but realistically, it accomplishes nothing. They way to change the system is from within the parties like Bernie Sanders tried to do, or even Ron Paul several years ago.

Ok.. so Democrats will be forced to vote for a black female president. Interesting to see if that’s going to fly. Who knows. So..., what percentage of voters are black? 12-13%? I assume the majority of them will come out and vote. Voting for Biden/Harris of course.
Is this a slam dunk win? Meh.., doesn’t seem as simple as you would think

We're closer right now than we have been in 100 years to economic libertarianism and we're shitting our britches. You want libertarianism? Look at India. The rich control even more wealth than they do here in USA and the rest of the population work for pennies. That is economic libertarianism.

Exactly. It might have worked in the 1800s to some degree, but it is not a philosophy compatible with the 21st century.

Ok.. so Democrats will be forced to vote for a black female president. Interesting to see if that’s going to fly. Who knows. So..., what percentage of voters are black? 12-13%? I assume the majority of them will come out and vote. Voting for Biden/Harris of course.
Is this a slam dunk win? Meh.., doesn’t seem as simple as you would think

Why wouldnt it fly? Democrats elected a black man as president twice.

Why wouldnt it fly? Democrats elected a black man as president twice.
Who knows. There has never been a black female. White females haven’t faired well as a presidential candidate or as a VP candidate.

Why are you so upset? America is obsessed with calling each other racists right now; it would therefore seem odd for Biden to pick a woman who skewered him as a racist. If he’s a racist then surely he’s unworthy to serve under. Not my rules- these are America 2020 rules.

I’m not upset.

Biden and Harris aren’t going to get along. Something is going to go badly. Someone will say something and it will be over in a dementia minute

Who knows. There has never been a black female. White females haven’t faired well as a presidential candidate or as a VP candidate.

But nobody is voting for the VP. At this point people are either voting for Trump, or against Trump. THe Dem VP isnt going to change that. You are over thinking it.

But nobody is voting for the VP. At this point people are either voting for Trump, or against Trump. THe Dem VP isnt going to change that. You are over thinking it.
People are voting for the VP. Biden is a figurehead.

Reactions: nosurf2day
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT