ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds like Kamala Harris will be president

Careful, you're sure stocking up a hell of a lot of crow to eat this November. :)
So are you! You’ll still be here and I’ll be following UCF football [roll]

You and Americans lose either way if Biden gets elected. Higher taxes, not tough on illegal immigration, China and healthcare goes to shit. Good luck with that!

Oh.. but those Trump tweets! Right guys??? :rolleyes:

I agree in the fact that the far left of the party somehow thinks she is too moderate.
The hilarious thing about Joe's pick is that Fox News can't make up it's mind how to play her. Depending on who the pundit is, she's either pro-Cop or anti-cop, too tough on crime or not hard enough, too ambitious, blah, blah, blah.

First prize has to go to Hannity. I heard him say she's The Most Radical Candidate on a national ticket ever and is much more liberal than Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren. (Cue the scary music.)

It was close, but second prize has to go to Tucker Carlson who, when it was pointed out to him on air that he was mispronouncing Kamala's name, responded "so what?" and gave a fake outrage rant that apparently mispronouncing her name was considered disrespectful. Uh, yep, Tucker, it is.

The hilarious thing about Joe's pick is that Fox News can't make up it's mind how to play her. Depending on who the pundit is, she's either pro-Cop or anti-cop, too tough on crime or not hard enough, too ambitious, blah, blah, blah.

First prize has to go to Hannity. I heard him say she's The Most Radical Candidate on a national ticket ever and is much more liberal than Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren. (Cue the scary music.)

It was close, but second prize has to go to Tucker Carlson who, when it was pointed out to him on air that he was mispronouncing Kamala's name, responded "so what?" and gave a fake outrage rant that apparently mispronouncing her name was considered disrespectful. Uh, yep, Tucker, it is.
She's got some political baggage to carry on both sides of the aisle, no doubt. I still think it was the best choice for Biden.

I called it back in March.
Back to the Tucker Carlson deal.... the later part of that interview carried a lot of weight to me. I just watched it and was like "holy crap yes!" Eliminating the carried interest loophole should be universally embraced but for some reason politicians are afraid to address it. You have to give him props for that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT