ADVERTISEMENT

South Milwaukee dental assistant says she was fired after posting a pro-Trump comment on Facebook

firm_bizzle

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jul 24, 2008
This has become a pretty hot topic on FB so I thought I would post here since we are all anonymous. Her FB page is all public if you want to read the things that she posts.

My feelings are that she made a political post while leaving her employer in her bio. People didn't like the post and gave her employer 1 star reviews. Her employer fired her because of it. Now she wants sympathy from fellow Trump supporters and for them to bombard her ex-employer with 1 star reviews. Even businesses in other states are getting 1 star reviews because they share a name with her former employer. This woman is creating a wake of chaos.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/comm...making-pro-trump-comment-facebook/4471404002/

This has become a pretty hot topic on FB so I thought I would post here since we are all anonymous. Her FB page is all public if you want to read the things that she posts.

My feelings are that she made a political post while leaving her employer in her bio. People didn't like the post and gave her employer 1 star reviews. Her employer fired her because of it. Now she wants sympathy from fellow Trump supporters and for them to bombard her ex-employer with 1 star reviews. Even businesses in other states are getting 1 star reviews because they share a name with her former employer. This woman is creating a wake of chaos.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/comm...making-pro-trump-comment-facebook/4471404002/

Do not post political messages on Facebook. You're not going to change an opinion and you're going to piss off 30-70% of your friends. Worst scenario is having job issues. That can happen if you're on other side.

I kinda feel bad for the business owner. He's getting 1 stars from pro & anti-Trumpers.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I would ask who is connected to her that would do this? I’m not a Facebook person but my wife is. She has friends on both sides of the debate however only her liberal friends post political crap. This is where the term “silent majority” came from.

Reactions: humanjerk
I would ask who is connected to her that would do this? I’m not a Facebook person but my wife is. She has friends on both sides of the debate however only her liberal friends post political crap. This is where the term “silent majority” came from.

This has about as much truth in it as the thread you created blaming "the blacks" for a fire that was started by lightning.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT