ADVERTISEMENT

southern border to be guarded by 5k troops

Lol this is why we’ve all ignored the person you’re responding to. Nothing but insane levels of hate, anger, and unstable commentary
Yeah.., I don’t like to ignore posters, but sometimes it’s just unproductive to keep going in circles.

Insane levels of hate. Uncivilized. Couldn’t put it any better

Ninjaknight and Knight_classes_begin_7pm
need to seek some serious help. Classic TDS to the max

It kind of feels like you're responding just for the sake of responding.

Weak post. Call out bullshit when you see it, don't be a partisan hack, you are better than that.

@Ucfmikes posted bullshit, I called him out using a logical retort showing how his reasoning was wrong. He then flew into a red hat rage calling me all sorts of insane, disgusting and bigoted things. Simply because I posted a logical response. He then whines like a goddamn little bitch that I'm a hate filled monster and a bunch of other obvious lies, when it reality all I did was point out how his reasoning was wrong. 85 of course jumped on the train with more insults. None of them are smart enough to realize the irony of them being hate filled monsters.

Weak post. Call out bullshit when you see it, don't be a partisan hack, you are better than that.

@Ucfmikes posted bullshit, I called him out using a logical retort showing how his reasoning was wrong. He then flew into a red hat rage calling me all sorts of insane, disgusting and bigoted things. Simply because I posted a logical response. He then whines like a goddamn little bitch that I'm a hate filled monster and a bunch of other obvious lies, when it reality all I did was point out how his reasoning was wrong. 85 of course jumped on the train with more insults. None of them are smart enough to realize the irony of them being hate filled monsters.
Hate did you say? Rage? Here is one of your latest hate posts. By the way... where was I being a bigot??? Ridiculous.

NinjaKnight
Todd's Tiki Bar

Goddamn, you are so stupid can't even make a thread following the rules.

"The Water Cooler
Discuss non-sports topics such as news, politics and entertainment here."

You literally fail at everything you attempt. No wonder you suck Trump's tiny cock just like it's your cousin's.

Wow! Ouch! You Lefties aren’t having a winning week

TDS to the max! :joy:

Last edited:
Reactions: btbones

Meltdown? I know Chernobyl is in Russia and you lefties are obsessed with Russia, but this is ridiculous

Hate did you say? Rage? Here is one of your latest hate posts. By the way... where was I being a bigot??? Ridiculous.

NinjaKnight
Todd's Tiki Bar

Goddamn, you are so stupid can't even make a thread following the rules.

"The Water Cooler
Discuss non-sports topics such as news, politics and entertainment here."

You literally fail at everything you attempt. No wonder you suck Trump's tiny cock just like it's your cousin's.

Wow! Ouch! You Lefties aren’t having a winning week

TDS to the max! :joy:

Again: you can't make a single logical argument; this is literally a non sports forum and you are upset I pointed out you are posting about sports. Not to mention you can't even seem to grasp the simple concept consolidating your thoughts in a single post, you have to make multiple posts and then edit them because you are so enraged.

Face it, you are one shook little bitch :joy::joy::joy: the definition of a special snowflake.

Again: you can't make a single logical argument; this is literally a non sports forum and you are upset I pointed out you are posting about sports. Not to mention you can't even seem to grasp the simple concept consolidating your thoughts in a single post, you have to make multiple posts and then edit them because you are so enraged.

Face it, you are one shook little bitch :joy::joy::joy: the definition of a special snowflake.
Nobody is even paying attention to you, because you’re an uncivilized, unemployed savage

Reactions: UCFKnight85
consolidating your thoughts in a single post, you have to make multiple posts and then edit them because you are so enraged.
Uh... maybe I’m actually doing other things while posting. Working, gym, etc. imagine that. When you’re unemployed, triggered and I’m in your head, you’ll spend a lot of time thinking about this and your responses, since it’s your whole life. All you have

You’re an idiot. No wonder why half this board has you on ignore. Would love to know what you do for work. You’re a completely uncivilized savage incapable of engaging in a normal conversation or interactions of any type with other human beings

Google emergency funds if you want an answer. You’re not worth my time
while there are a number of people i disagree with on this board, there is only 1 i have on ignore. he adds nothing of value to any conversation, just hate filled insults.

while there are a number of people i disagree with on this board, there is only 1 i have on ignore. he adds nothing of value to any conversation, just hate filled insults.
I'm actually proud of you for not having me on ignore after all the dunking I did on you for your statutory rape glorification thread. You really have taken an absolute domination in stride these past few months. I admire your gumption.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Nobody is even paying attention to you, because you’re an uncivilized, unemployed savage

Lmao yet you still responded to me, twice.

Quick recap:

You posted bullshit.

I said "hey, that is bullshit"

You flew into a hate filled rage and responded only with personal attacks and insults.

You can't make this stuff up folks

Yeah.., I don’t like to ignore posters, but sometimes it’s just unproductive to keep going in circles.

Insane levels of hate. Uncivilized. Couldn’t put it any better

Ninjaknight and Knight_classes_begin_7pm
need to seek some serious help. Classic TDS to the max
Yeah....any of our posts have no hate. We use facts. You redhat name callers and haters encouraged by frump have real issues. Go by facts and science and you'll see how wrong you are.

Meltdown? I know Chernobyl is in Russia and you lefties are obsessed with Russia, but this is ridiculous
We have nothing to do with russia. It's frump that been doing business with them for 20 years. His son was caught colluding with them and 20 plus people are going to jail. Where is the obsession? What fact here is not true? Frump's wife is a hooker model from Russia. She posed nude with other women. She's here on an einstein visa. What don't you understand????

We have nothing to do with russia. It's frump that been doing business with them for 20 years. His son was caught colluding with them and 20 plus people are going to jail. Where is the obsession? What fact here is not true? Frump's wife is a hooker model from Russia. She posed nude with other women. She's here on an einstein visa. What don't you understand????
Your TDS is consuming you. 12 meaningless low level hacks. Is that all you got? Nothing to do with Trump. Other Countries have been influencing our elections for decades. Wake up.

You’re having a lot of trouble understanding what no collusion means. It’s your own boy’s report. Are you turning against him now?

“Hooker model from Russia?” Delusional. Boy you are way out there. Aren’t you the one continuously bragging that you have facts?

Let’s see them then.

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFWayne
Your TDS is consuming you. 12 meaningless low level hacks. Is that all you got? Nothing to do with Trump. Other Countries have been influencing our elections for decades. Wake up.

You’re having a lot of trouble understanding what no collusion means. It’s your own boy’s report. Are you turning against him now?

“Hooker model from Russia?” Delusional. Boy you are way out there. Aren’t you the one continuously bragging that you have facts?

Let’s see them then.

Congrats on responding with only one post, still edited but hey you are improving!

And til that both a campaign director and a personal lawyer are "low level hacks"

Let’s see them then.

Knight Classes is honestly one of those posters that you have to question if you’re talking to a child. Or someone with a 6th grade level education.

Honestly he’s socially awkward.

Literally all that you and 85 do is hurl childish insults. And then you complain about others insulting you.

It's unreal. You do not live in the same reality as the rest of us.

EL PASO — The nation’s top border official warned that the U.S. immigration enforcement system along the nation’s southern boundary is at “the breaking point” and said Wednesday that authorities are having to release migrants into the country after cursory background checks because of a crush of asylum-seeking families with children.

Kevin McAleenan, the commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection, said that for the first time in more than a decade, his agency is “reluctantly” performing direct releases of migrants, meaning they are not turned over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement, they are not detained, they are not given ankle bracelets to track their movements and they are allowed to leave with just a notice to appear in court at a later date.

He said that this is a “negative outcome” but that it is “the only current option we have” because of overcrowding at detention facilities as Central Americans stream to the border knowing they will be able to gain entry with asylum claims.

The number of migrant families coming to the border has reached new highs month after month, a trend that dramatically accelerated after President Trump announced parents and children would no longer be separated, reversing course on his “zero tolerance” crackdown.

McAleenan said the agency detained more than 4,100 migrants Tuesday, the highest one-day total at the border in more than a decade, and agency projections have border apprehensions on pace to exceed 100,000 this month — an increase of more than 30 percent. By comparison, at the height of the last border crisis, in May 2014, agents apprehended more than 68,800 migrants that month.

Yet, the delusional leftists still say that there is no crisis

EL PASO — The nation’s top border official warned that the U.S. immigration enforcement system along the nation’s southern boundary is at “the breaking point” and said Wednesday that authorities are having to release migrants into the country after cursory background checks because of a crush of asylum-seeking families with children.

Kevin McAleenan, the commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection, said that for the first time in more than a decade, his agency is “reluctantly” performing direct releases of migrants, meaning they are not turned over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement, they are not detained, they are not given ankle bracelets to track their movements and they are allowed to leave with just a notice to appear in court at a later date.

He said that this is a “negative outcome” but that it is “the only current option we have” because of overcrowding at detention facilities as Central Americans stream to the border knowing they will be able to gain entry with asylum claims.

The number of migrant families coming to the border has reached new highs month after month, a trend that dramatically accelerated after President Trump announced parents and children would no longer be separated, reversing course on his “zero tolerance” crackdown.

McAleenan said the agency detained more than 4,100 migrants Tuesday, the highest one-day total at the border in more than a decade, and agency projections have border apprehensions on pace to exceed 100,000 this month — an increase of more than 30 percent. By comparison, at the height of the last border crisis, in May 2014, agents apprehended more than 68,800 migrants that month.

Yet, the delusional leftists still say that there is no crisis

Yep no crisis here! All is well! Please everyone, let’s stop worrying about the border and allow us to distract your attention away!

- Democrats

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Here is Obama’s DHS Secretary agreeing that there is a full blown crisis on our border. How long will Democrats keep lying and insisting there isn’t?

“My staff would tell you if it was under 1,000 apprehension the day before, that was a relatively good number, and if it was above 1,000, it was a relatively bad number, and I was going to be in a bad mood the whole day.”

“On Tuesday there were 4,000 apprehensions. I know that a thousand overwhelms the system. I can’t imagine what 4,000 a day looks like. So, we are truly in a crisis,” he continued.

The Democrats view of the border crisis and how they handle it

Wait..... is that NinjaKnight??

They want facts about this crisis. They want answers. We give them both and it’s not good enough.

Democrats are too consumed by TDS to think clearly and make any sense

Now Melania is an ex-Russian hooker and a spy

That takes the cake. [roll]

They want facts about this crisis. They want answers. We give them both and it’s not good enough.

Democrats are too consumed by TDS to think clearly and make any sense

Now Melania is an ex-Russian hooker and a spy

That takes the cake. [roll]
Border crossings are at a 40 year low.

Yep no crisis here! All is well! Please everyone, let’s stop worrying about the border and allow us to distract your attention away!

- Democrats
You missed the next paragraph, which is “As you may know, the Census is counting illegals now, so all of the sanctuary states will be counted higher than they should and receive more electoral votes. Since these will be blue states, we’ll hold the House forever. Bonus, as long as we can get the borderline blue states to bow to the results of the popular vote, we’ll hold the Presidency too. Now, how do we go about rigging that pesky Senate?”

Your welcome

-President Trump

Btw. Attempts are at an all-time high
leftists cant accept actual facts anymore. the emotional response trump triggers overrides their ability to critically think.

not to mention if it is at a low, why wasnt something done in the years before?

“Hooker model from Russia?” Delusional. Boy you are way out there.

The left still has a long way to go to rival the right’s First Lady conspiracy theory regarding Michelle Obama. The red hats are convinced she’s a tranny. :)

Reactions: Ucfmikes
The left still has a long way to go to rival the right’s First Lady conspiracy theory regarding Michelle Obama. The red hats are convinced she’s a tranny. :)
A handful of idiots posting in comments section and a farce site = all conservatives to you and the biggest conspiracy theory ever

Everyone on the left pushing the Russia hoax including formerly reputable medi establishments = a few people who don’t even matter and big fat nothing burger

Yeah, that makes total sense

Mueller actually helps to drain the swamp with 3 dozen indictments.

Inbred red hats complain about it.

You can't actually make this shit up.

Reactions: fried-chicken
How many of those had anything to do with the 2016 election?
Are you serious???!?

The big Wikileaks reveal of embarrassing Russian-hacked DNC emails was a big fat 'nothing burger' in the 2016 Presidential campaign?

The delivery of Republican polling data by Trump's campaign manager to Russian Operatives was another big fat 'nothing burger'?

Come on, people. You have to be deaf, dumb, and blind to overlook this sh*t.

Are you serious???!?

The big Wikileaks reveal of embarrassing Russian-hacked DNC emails was a big fat 'nothing burger' in the 2016 Presidential campaign?

The delivery of Republican polling data by Trump's campaign manager to Russian Operatives was another big fat 'nothing burger'?

You’re overlooking the Mueller report. Apparently you’re deaf, dumb, blind and also stupid.

Are you serious???!?

Still have the tin foil hat on, I see.

ADVERTISEMENT