ADVERTISEMENT

southern border to be guarded by 5k troops

https://www.nationalreview.com/news...rts-deportation-of-central-american-migrants/

POLL: Majority of Mexicans Supports Deportation of Central American Migrants

those damn racist mexicans?!?!

Check this out. For years, Mexican officials have turned a blind eye to 2,000+ strong caravans. However, now they seem completely focused on sending the latest wave of 'migrants' out of their country and back to where they came. The photos in the article link below tell it all:

wire-19670914-1571009874-919_634x423.jpg

wire-19670920-1571009883-767_634x423.jpg

wire-19670918-1571009880-736_634x423.jpg

Although there are many other photos in the article link that show a bit more diversity, the three pics I provided still represent about 80% of those in that particular caravan. And remember ... black face comedy is still popular in Mexico. If you don't believe me, just Google search Memín Pinguín

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...grants-corralled-detention-center-Mexico.html

https://apnews.com/58da20c5a3574ae084f48a5f27d5da03

The Trump administration first signed an asylum cooperative agreement with Guatemala in July, deeming it a “safe third country.” The deal calls on the Guatemalan government to accept asylum seekers who cross its borders en route to the United States. In other words, migrants who pass through Guatemala must first seek protected status there before applying with the U.S. government. Migrants who do not adhere to this rule are subject for removal back to Guatemala.

so that happened back in july. now just a few months later:

The first Central American asylum seeker sent to Guatemala under that country’s “safe third country” agreement with the U.S. has opted to instead return to his home in Honduras.
A tearful Erwin José Ardón Montoya arrived Saturday at his parents’ small adobe house in the village of Colón in the poverty- and drought-stricken municipality of Trujillo. He refused an offer of asylum in Guatemala, including a job and place to live, choosing to instead be with family rather than alone in another country.

this is another win for trump.

https://apnews.com/58da20c5a3574ae084f48a5f27d5da03

The Trump administration first signed an asylum cooperative agreement with Guatemala in July, deeming it a “safe third country.” The deal calls on the Guatemalan government to accept asylum seekers who cross its borders en route to the United States. In other words, migrants who pass through Guatemala must first seek protected status there before applying with the U.S. government. Migrants who do not adhere to this rule are subject for removal back to Guatemala.

so that happened back in july. now just a few months later:

The first Central American asylum seeker sent to Guatemala under that country’s “safe third country” agreement with the U.S. has opted to instead return to his home in Honduras.
A tearful Erwin José Ardón Montoya arrived Saturday at his parents’ small adobe house in the village of Colón in the poverty- and drought-stricken municipality of Trujillo. He refused an offer of asylum in Guatemala, including a job and place to live, choosing to instead be with family rather than alone in another country.

this is another win for trump.

This is a good example of why a lot of these people are not really "asylum seekers". If someone were truly seeking asylum to escape where they live, they wouldn't refuse asylum when granted simply because they'd "be alone" with a job and a place to live.

This is a good example of why a lot of these people are not really "asylum seekers". If someone were truly seeking asylum to escape where they live, they wouldn't refuse asylum when granted simply because they'd "be alone" with a job and a place to live.

Its amazingly pathetic that anybody actually bought the whole "asylum" narrative

Reactions: UCFWayne
A hispanic man is sent back to "poverty- and drought-stricken municipality of Trujillo" and 3 white people on a message board, who are not involved in any way, celebrate it as a huge win.

Congrats, you will now never interact with this man who you would never have interacted with before, he will go back to living in his poor village and the price of landscaping goes up ever so slightly.

Massive win for everyone.

A hispanic man is sent back to "poverty- and drought-stricken municipality of Trujillo" and 3 white people on a message board, who are not involved in any way, celebrate it as a huge win.

Congrats, you will now never interact with this man who you would never have interacted with before, he will go back to living in his poor village and the price of landscaping goes up ever so slightly.

Swing and a miss. He can immigrate here if he wants, he just can't fraudulently claim asylum.

[roll]

Does your pathetic little Woke virtue signaling by using "white men" make you feel better? He chose to go back after being granted asylum and yet here you are, trying to spin this like a good like Woke loser.

Swing and a miss. He can immigrate here if he wants, he just can't fraudulently claim asylum.
Thank you for taking time out of your celebration to reply to me. I know this is a big moment for you personally so I won't keep you too long.

He could apply for a visa. Assuming he has no legal relatives in the United States he can enter the diversity visa lottery. Last reported numbers from Hondurans who we granted this visa is 0 for all of 2018. Better luck next year.

No one wins in this story and you're all thinking that somehow this is good for people? Who's better off?

Reactions: DaShuckster
[roll]

Does your pathetic little Woke virtue signaling by using "white men" make you feel better? He chose to go back after being granted asylum and yet here you are, trying to spin this like a good like Woke loser.
I said people, I would never assume your gender.

Thank you for taking time out of your celebration to reply to me. I know this is a big moment for you personally so I won't keep you too long.

He could apply for a visa. Assuming he has no legal relatives in the United States he can enter the diversity visa lottery. Last reported numbers from Hondurans who we granted this visa is 0 for all of 2018. Better luck next year.

No one wins in this story and you're all thinking that somehow this is good for people? Who's better off?

The article says that his daughter was born here, which makes her a legal citizen and a legal relative.

0 for 2. Keep swinging.

The article says that his daughter was born here, which makes her a legal citizen and a legal relative.

0 for 2. Keep swinging.
Oh so his daughter is in America and now he's not. Another big aspect of this win. I mean there's just so much about this story to celebrate I don't even know where to start.

All he had to do was not commit fraud. Strike 3.
Aren't there typically victims in fraud cases? I'm struggling to identify the victim here. Unlike trumps fraud case where he paid 25 million dollars to his victims who were all identifiable. I suppose we only care about some fraud and only some of the time.

Posting from my underground bunker in an undisclosed location, day 103 since the Mass Mexican Invasion of 2019.

It's still a war zone out there, but I think our side is winning #MAGA.

Lost a lot of good men, and most people are speaking Spanish, but I think the tide is turning. God bless the United States of America and no place else.*

Aren't there typically victims in fraud cases? I'm struggling to identify the victim here. Unlike trumps fraud case where he paid 25 million dollars to his victims who were all identifiable. I suppose we only care about some fraud and only some of the time.

I guess since we are resorting to strawman arguments, who was the victim in the paul Manafort case? A person lying to gain entry into the us is no less of a crime than lying about foreign financial investments. Who is the victim when someone calls the police with a false report?

I guess since we are resorting to strawman arguments, who was the victim in the paul Manafort case? A person lying to gain entry into the us is no less of a crime than lying about foreign financial investments. Who is the victim when someone calls the police with a false report?

Paul Manafort was charged with tax evasion money laundering and bank fraud. All of those crimes have victims you chud.

"I'm in your country since I need asylum from where I come from and have to travel thousands of miles to America to do this"

"Ok, actually we can grant you asylum right here and will provide a job and a place to stay"

"No way! I'm going back to the place I was running from! Too lonely!"

Mexico is becoming Hungary ... they are building walls and enforcing laws because they are the 'intermediary' having to deal with it.

The US Media might as well throw out a doormat and trample on Mexico. It's not just Trump.

Whew! But you all forgot to tell us the crisis was averted.
The whole crisis, became crickets after a Trump threatened them with a 25% tariff on beer, etc. Then he got tough on who could actually legally came in. Once it became difficult for illegals to come here and Mexico’s government actually woke up, the crisis was over. Then Trump closed the borders with Covid-19 as his excuse. Slick move. How quickly we forget

I would like to just extend a warm, American "Thank you" to those who saved our country by donating to Steve Bannon so he could get this border wall built just like God intended.

Jesus himself said we should build this wall, and I'm so proud of those of you who donated to make it happen. Without your support this migrant invasion would have surely been successful.

God bless America, and no where else.

I would like to just extend a warm, American "Thank you" to those who saved our country by donating to Steve Bannon so he could get this border wall built just like God intended.

Jesus himself said we should build this wall, and I'm so proud of those of you who donated to make it happen. Without your support this migrant invasion would have surely been successful.

God bless America, and no where else.

Self aggrandizing? Check
Low opinion of people around him? Check
Unhealthy level of attention seeking? Check
Wanting chaos over order? Check
Morals are subjective? Check

All markers of sociopathy.

I didn't donate, but do agree on extending the wall. If. and I expect they did misuse funds, They need to go to jail, and be put in cages.

As of June, 216 miles of new wall is up, and a lot of the old dilapidated wall has been replaced. Those improvements along with the deals made with Mexico and other countries has reduced the problem. I think the hope is to have another 180 miles done by the end of the year. If you make it harder to get across at the easiest, most convenient places that is a good thing.

I am all for increasing legal immigration, but am not for an open border, where anyone can come in, without background nor health checks being in place.

The most ironic thing about Trump’s make-believe crisis at our borders is that we spent a small fortune on this nonsense while RIPPING UP the Obama-Biden Pandemic National Security Plan and FIRING the people left over from the Obama Administration who were running it.

Self aggrandizing? Check
Low opinion of people around him? Check
Unhealthy level of attention seeking? Check
Wanting chaos over order? Check
Morals are subjective? Check

All markers of sociopathy.
What does Trump have to do with this?

I didn't donate, but do agree on extending the wall. If. and I expect they did misuse funds, They need to go to jail, and be put in cages.

As of June, 216 miles of new wall is up, and a lot of the old dilapidated wall has been replaced. Those improvements along with the deals made with Mexico and other countries has reduced the problem. I think the hope is to have another 180 miles done by the end of the year. If you make it harder to get across at the easiest, most convenient places that is a good thing.

I am all for increasing legal immigration, but am not for an open border, where anyone can come in, without background nor health checks being in place.
Are you including the part of the fence that the wind blew over?

The most ironic thing about Trump’s make-believe crisis at our borders is that we spent a small fortune on this nonsense while RIPPING UP the Obama-Biden Pandemic National Security Plan and FIRING the people left over from the Obama Administration who were running it.
Hmmm. Maybe it’s because illegal immigration happens daily and Pandemics happen once every hundred years. Right guys???🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Yeah.., that pandemic team would have stopped this! As much as Fraudci could

“make believe crisis?” The world isn’t Nebraska. Wake up.

ADVERTISEMENT