ADVERTISEMENT

Special prosecuter to look into Russia Election matter

I hope they're looking into the leaks. They are causing irreparable damage to the country.

This person should also investigate someone at the DNC murdering Brad Rich, who had just fired off 44,000 emails to WikiLeaks, and whom may very well be the "leaker", and not Russia

Who the **** is Brad Rich?

The murder of Seth should absolutely be investigated. Don't really see how that is relevant in this thread tho

This person should also investigate someone at the DNC murdering Brad Rich, who had just fired off 44,000 emails to WikiLeaks, and whom may very well be the "leaker", and not Russia
That is happening and it is moving fast.

Might want to slow your roll.

Here is a good timeline of events and how the story/conspiracy began to unravel.

PS. Walking alone in DC late, late starts night in bad areas is not a good idea.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16561/7-things-you-need-know-about-seth-rich-murder-aaron-bandler

Might want to slow your roll.

Here is a good timeline of events and how the story/conspiracy began to unravel.

PS. Walking alone in DC late, late starts night in bad areas is not a good idea.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16561/7-things-you-need-know-about-seth-rich-murder-aaron-bandler
Except according to a radio host on WMAL, it's not that bad of an area. Also, they called it a robbery gone bad then why didn't they take his wallet or computer. Also, why won't the police release his computer to his family? Why did the detective in charge call the DNC when the detective found out there was a PI investigating the crime. Those are all facts and more now comes out everyday.

A special prosecutor was a necessity; Trump really didn't have a choice. Hopefully, they finish the investigation up fairly quickly so we can move on in one way or another. This investigation is a dark cloud that is taking away from the issues that really need to be discussed.

Reactions: UCFWayne
A special prosecutor was a necessity; Trump really didn't have a choice. Hopefully, they finish the investigation up fairly quickly so we can move on in one way or another. This investigation is a dark cloud that is taking away from the issues that really need to be discussed.

It's a strategy to prevent the realization of Trump's agenda for which the US populace voted.

It will be interesting to see if Mueller subpoenas Trump's tax returns.
I imagine he would but as I e said many times. His presidential financial disclosure papers would answer any questions on foreign investments. The taxes are just another liberal witch hunt used in stupid people who have no idea what is in a tax return.

I imagine he would but as I e said many times. His presidential financial disclosure papers would answer any questions on foreign investments. The taxes are just another liberal witch hunt used in stupid people who have no idea what is in a tax return.
Or it can be used as a political tool in combating tax cuts. "See his effective tax rate and how rich he is, he doesn't pay his fair share".

Or it can be used as a political tool in combating tax cuts. "See his effective tax rate and how rich he is, he doesn't pay his fair share".
Election is over, let the libs make it about Trump and they will fail. The reason the market tanked yesterday is due in part to the market getting nervous about taxes not getting changed. I don't know any working American that isn't in favor of taxes being addressed.

That is happening and it is moving fast.
No, no it's not.

https://us.yahoo.com/news/fbi-not-probing-dnc-staffer-163919936.html

"The FBI is not investigating the unsolved murder of former Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, Newsweek has learned. The bureau’s lack of involvement refutes a Fox News report that an FBI analysis of Rich’s computer showed he had transferred more than 44,000 DNC emails to a person with ties to WikiLeaks. The report cited an unnamed “federal investigator.”

"Newsweek has learned that the FBI is not involved in the Rich case, despite the claims that it is. And speaking with Newsweek, Wheeler, the private investigator, seemed to walk back his comments.

In a message to Newsweek on Tuesday, Wheeler said the Fox News report was misleading and that his information was secondhand from that “federal investigator.” “I’ve never, ever seen Seth Rich’s computer, nor have I talked with the federal investigator,” he wrote in a message. “I think it is likely that there is information on the computer that can assist us in the investigation,” he said, “but short of that, I have nothing firsthand.” He added, “I’m just going off of what the federal investigator says.”

But on Wednesday, Wheeler tells Newsweek he is not surprised to hear that the FBI is not involved in the case, and he says the Washington police department had told him the same thing. “I’ve been told that a couple of times, that they’re not involved
,”

Please, let's ask one question here. Why would the family come out in defense of the DNC? You should listen to WMAL out of DC, their afternoon guy is all over this and he is not backing down. He claims to have sources that are making people very nervous.
SOURCES??????

I'm confused, do we allow anonymous sources or not? Sir G keeps switching the rules on me and I can't keep up.
I'm not changing the rule, that was his quote that he had sources. He is using those sources to find out who killed the DNC leaker and why. Now he still needs to connect the dots which he said he is doing. Unlike the Washington Post who print articles without real sources.

No, no it's not.

https://us.yahoo.com/news/fbi-not-probing-dnc-staffer-163919936.html

"The FBI is not investigating the unsolved murder of former Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, Newsweek has learned. The bureau’s lack of involvement refutes a Fox News report that an FBI analysis of Rich’s computer showed he had transferred more than 44,000 DNC emails to a person with ties to WikiLeaks. The report cited an unnamed “federal investigator.”

"Newsweek has learned that the FBI is not involved in the Rich case, despite the claims that it is. And speaking with Newsweek, Wheeler, the private investigator, seemed to walk back his comments.

In a message to Newsweek on Tuesday, Wheeler said the Fox News report was misleading and that his information was secondhand from that “federal investigator.” “I’ve never, ever seen Seth Rich’s computer, nor have I talked with the federal investigator,” he wrote in a message. “I think it is likely that there is information on the computer that can assist us in the investigation,” he said, “but short of that, I have nothing firsthand.” He added, “I’m just going off of what the federal investigator says.”

But on Wednesday, Wheeler tells Newsweek he is not surprised to hear that the FBI is not involved in the case, and he says the Washington police department had told him the same thing. “I’ve been told that a couple of times, that they’re not involved
,”
That is all part of the cover up but people inside the D.C. Police are talking and it will come out.

That is all part of the cover up but people inside the D.C. Police are talking and it will come out.

Just some friendly advice here man, you are so far gone from reality that it is starting to be concerning. You make Fox news look like the WaPo. No one is taking your deranged fantasy land rants even remotely seriously, you are just embarrassing yourself. Remember when I said to seek mental health and you took it as an insult? It was advice, you are kind of out there.

So let me understand this, the video from that night shows two people walking behind Rich. Rich gets shot twice in the back, his watch is not taken, his wallet is not taken, his computer is not taken. The family did hire a PI because they were not buying the robbery gone bad story at first. Magically they start changing their tune, you have to wonder why. If it were truly a robbery gone bad, why did he get shot in the back, twice?

So let me understand this, the video from that night shows two people walking behind Rich. Rich gets shot twice in the back, his watch is not taken, his wallet is not taken, his computer is not taken. The family did hire a PI because they were not buying the robbery gone bad story at first. Magically they start changing their tune, you have to wonder why. If it were truly a robbery gone bad, why did he get shot in the back, twice?

Because the PI found out it wasn't anything other than a normal mugging gone bad? Can you not follow that simple logic? What nefarious reason would make them give up the investigation? What reason would make you give up the investigation into your son's murder? They can't be touched physically, if they so much as sneeze then that's front page news. Bribery perhaps, but they will be watched like a hawk, any yacht purchases will be scrutinized heavily.

Because the PI found out it wasn't anything other than a normal mugging gone bad? Can you not follow that simple logic? What nefarious reason would make them give up the investigation? What reason would make you give up the investigation into your son's murder? They can't be touched physically, if they so much as sneeze then that's front page news. Bribery perhaps, but they will be watched like a hawk, any yacht purchases will be scrutinized heavily.
You didn't answer my question, why shoot him in the back twice if it were just a robbery gone bad?

You didn't answer my question, why shoot him in the back twice if it were just a robbery gone bad?

That's the "gone bad" part. Could be any number of reasons, he got spooked after shooting, it was a gang initiation, random act of violence. Happens all the time, most criminals are extraordinarily stupid. Of course I'm not claiming it's what happened by any means. But Occam's Razor applies to everything.

That's the "gone bad" part. Could be any number of reasons, he got spooked after shooting, it was a gang initiation, random act of violence. Happens all the time, most criminals are extraordinarily stupid. Of course I'm not claiming it's what happened by any means. But Occam's Razor applies to everything.

So we just write off the fact he worked for the DNC and was thought to be the leaker of the DNC emails per wikileaks.

So we just write off the fact he worked for the DNC and was thought to be the leaker of the DNC emails per wikileaks.

It's suspicious and should be investigated, but it's purely circumstantial right now. DNC staffers could be mugged/murdered like anyone else.

You watch too many movies. You really think leaking those emails would warrant a major political party to murder someone? It would be easier, less messy, and not to mention far more legal to prosecute him for it. Besides, the Podesta emails weren't matters of national or really even party security. There were some embarrassing ones and ones that showed some staging of events, but I don't recall the WikiLeaks Podesta emails to have anything criminal in them. Certainly not worth murdering a guy.

You watch too many movies. You really think leaking those emails would warrant a major political party to murder someone? It would be easier, less messy, and not to mention far more legal to prosecute him for it. Besides, the Podesta emails weren't matters of national or really even party security. There were some embarrassing ones and ones that showed some staging of events, but I don't recall the WikiLeaks Podesta emails to have anything criminal in them. Certainly not worth murdering a guy.
Yes I do, the people in DC are power hungry and after watching the constant hit parade on Trump you have to wonder why. Sure Trump bumbles through politics, that is why he was elected because he was not a politician. To watch the constant stream of BS stories that most likely every President has done during their time in office has to make you wonder. Why is there a constant stream of leaks, these leaks are coming from some high up places and or the intelligence community. If they are willing to leak conversations with world leaders which would put any of them in jail for life, why would they not kill someone whom they thought would hurt their chances to keep power.

Call it conspiracy or call it coincidence at some point you have to wonder how people keep dying around the Clintons. These are just two of my favorites:

John Ashe - died from crushed windpipe while working out, about to testify in case that involved Clintons.
Terry Reed - died by overdosing on mouthwash, was to testify against the Clintons.

Yes I do, the people in DC are power hungry and after watching the constant hit parade on Trump you have to wonder why. Sure Trump bumbles through politics, that is why he was elected because he was not a politician. To watch the constant stream of BS stories that most likely every President has done during their time in office has to make you wonder. Why is there a constant stream of leaks, these leaks are coming from some high up places and or the intelligence community. If they are willing to leak conversations with world leaders which would put any of them in jail for life, why would they not kill someone whom they thought would hurt their chances to keep power.

Call it conspiracy or call it coincidence at some point you have to wonder how people keep dying around the Clintons. These are just two of my favorites:

John Ashe - died from crushed windpipe while working out, about to testify in case that involved Clintons.
Terry Reed - died by overdosing on mouthwash, was to testify against the Clintons.

I just did a Google search for "Terry Reed died by overdosing on mouthwash" and nothing comes up. I can't even tell if this dude is dead or alive. Please cite your source.

I just did a Google search for "Terry Reed died by overdosing on mouthwash" and nothing comes up. I can't even tell if this dude is dead or alive. Please cite your source.
And I found this about John Ashe: http://www.snopes.com/un-official-j...re-he-was-to-testify-against-hillary-clinton/
We contacted the U.S. District Attorney for the Southern District of New York to verify the claims about Ashe and Clinton. According to the individual with whom we spoke, CNN’s report that Ashe’s corruption trial was set to begin just five days after his death was not accurate: Ashe was only scheduled to attend some standard pre-trial meetings in the following days.

Moreover, the U.S. District Attorney’s spokesperson told us that no portion of Ashe’s court case pertained to Hillary Clinton. Not only was he not set to testify against Clinton five days before he died, neither was he slated to do so at any point during the trial. A copy of the 5 October 2015 complaint against Ashe and several co-defendants (which involved Ashe’s taking bribes from developer David Ng to support one of Ng’s real estate projects at the U.N.) can be located here [PDF].

Well it is quite easy to just google his name and then clintons. Since named sources are not a concern to the left like yourself, I'm sure you will feel comfortable with your search.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT