ADVERTISEMENT

Special thanks to the 4 year starters on this team

knight_tracker

Silver Knight
Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Not many players get the opportunity to be a 4 year starter, unless you're a diehard fan it's even more difficult to track them because defensive players don't show up in the box scores. I was trying to recall the 4 year starters on this years team going back to the 2014 season.
This list is based on watching the games from 2014, let me know who I missed.
  • Jamayius Pittmann
  • Chequan Burkett

Not sure if Seyvon Lowry started games in all 4 years, and next year Pat Jasinski will fall into this group. Who did I miss?:sunglasses:

Not many players get the opportunity to be a 4 year starter, unless you're a diehard fan it's even more difficult to track them because defensive players don't show up in the box scores. I was trying to recall the 4 year starters on this years team going back to the 2014 season.
This list is based on watching the games from 2014, let me know who I missed.
  • Jamayius Pittmann
  • Chequan Burkett

Not sure if Seyvon Lowry started games in all 4 years, and next year Pat Jasinski will fall into this group. Who did I miss?:sunglasses:

Aaron Evans was a 4 years starter at left tackle

Chavis Dickey started games as a freshman, but I think he may have been in and out of the starting lineup throughout his career, so not sure he'd qualify as a four year starter.

Not sure Pat Jasinski has been starting for 3 years. I actually think this might be his first year as a full time starter.

Reactions: knight_tracker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT