ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Practice 🍖🏈🍻🍀🌞

U1qYwW.gif

The battle at WR will be one to watch. We have one solid starting WR and the rest of them trying to rise. O'Keefe is serviceable but we need more than that.

In the RB group expect MAR to be the first guy to get reps in games and to be the main guy. I am confident in that because his talent level and ability to catch passes out of the backfield is at a different level.

TE's? I am hoping we get some production from that group. Who will emerge? Not a lot of talent in that group.

looking at the spring ball pictures with the new roth center and the wayne dench center being painted that anthracite color ... are there plans to paint the exterior of the indoor practice facility because that yellow-gold sticks out now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight Strength
The battle at WR will be one to watch. We have one solid starting WR and the rest of them trying to rise. O'Keefe is serviceable but we need more than that.

In the RB group expect MAR to be the first guy to get reps in games and to be the main guy. I am confident in that because his talent level and ability to catch passes out of the backfield is at a different level.

TE's? I am hoping we get some production from that group. Who will emerge? Not a lot of talent in that group.
WR and DB needs to be addressed, and as usual LB even though some of the slower ones are no longer here

I wouldn’t want music on after stretches and warmups. Don’t they clearly need to hear everything?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT