ADVERTISEMENT

St Jude family attacked after thanking Eric Trump for $16m donation

5 to 1 that Ninja was one of the deranged SJW's howling about this.

I have to say, the more Trump wins, the more un-hinged these losers become. Very entertaining.

WINNING never gets old.

I can't figure out who is more obessed with me, you, 85, or your mom.

Also not even close to a SJW, just enjoy pointing out the stupidity of all the MAGAts on here.

Last edited:
St Jude is my charity of choice. Over the years I have given a lot of money, it truly is a great charity. I attended the dinner this past month in Tampa and we got to hear from a survivor who was from Tampa and attends USF. Amazing young women and great story. I could care less if Judy Genshaft donates to St Jude, I would shake her hand, buy her a drink and say thank you for her support. People really have gone too far with this Trump hatred and at this point you have to question their sanity.

The left is going to keep on losing as long as hate is #1 on their agenda.

St Jude is my charity of choice. Over the years I have given a lot of money, it truly is a great charity. I attended the dinner this past month in Tampa and we got to hear from a survivor who was from Tampa and attends USF. Amazing young women and great story. I could care less if Judy Genshaft donates to St Jude, I would shake her hand, buy her a drink and say thank you for her support. People really have gone too far with this Trump hatred and at this point you have to question their sanity.

You have grown adults following, harassing, and intimidating females in public all because they are conservatives.

We’re past questioning. They’re insane.

Hate is a powerful motivator.
It is. It also is tough to keep those fires stoked so they have to resort to more and more incendiary speech to do it. Which is how you get an open letter from Yale law students and faculty saying the people will die if Kavanaugh is confirmed. Why they take the worst possible option for any discussion and go nuclear with it. Because they know that at heart most democrats are moderate or even conservative except for an issue or two and so they need to keep the voters irrationally emotional about that issue or two in order to get them to vote.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Says the guy who actively supports separating children from their families. Ignorant moron.
alot of kids are used by drug dealers or human traffickers to help get them into the country. some are left for dead as soon as they are successfully across. 80% of the females are raped along the way. call me ignorant all you want, im ok with there being a deterrent from this happening.

alot of kids are used by drug dealers or human traffickers to help get them into the country. some are left for dead as soon as they are successfully across. 80% of the females are raped along the way. call me ignorant all you want, im ok with there being a deterrent from this happening.

New super labs in Mexico are producing ultra cheap meth which is freely flowing over our border thanks to illegal immigration. This meth is further decimating small towns all over this country and causing kids to be separated from their parents - because their parents are dead or in jail.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health...overloads-communities-struggling-with-opioids

Reactions: UCFWayne
It is. It also is tough to keep those fires stoked so they have to resort to more and more incendiary speech to do it. Which is how you get an open letter from Yale law students and faculty saying the people will die if Kavanaugh is confirmed. Why they take the worst possible option for any discussion and go nuclear with it. Because they know that at heart most democrats are moderate or even conservative except for an issue or two and so they need to keep the voters irrationally emotional about that issue or two in order to get them to vote.

Part of that is just being drama queens. The same goes for some on the right. People freaked out about Obama becoming a dictator and making us into Venezuela just like people have freaked out about Trump being a Nazi. The beauty of our system of politics is that it acts as a blockade against either of those things happening, and shows how important it is for people to understand civics so that they can chill the fvck out.

Reactions: UCFBS

At the expense of traumatizing every single child simply trying to get a better life with their parents. Good call, make sure every single kid gets extensive trauma to save the small percent that are drug mules.

Also STFU 85, your ignorant "OMG SUPER METH" sounds like a pathetic 80's anti drug PSA.

At the expense of traumatizing every single child simply trying to get a better life with their parents. Good call, make sure every single kid gets extensive trauma to save the small percent that are drug mules.

Also STFU 85, your ignorant "OMG SUPER METH" sounds like a pathetic 80's anti drug PSA.
1*ybmh7rdEskH9JIeoD0PJ-Q.jpeg

The "Kevin Bacon Political Game" is really starting to backfire.

The "Never Trump" shouldn't include harassment of everyday people who are guilty of nothing other than loose association.

Judging on your absolutely disgusting responses in the thread about it, yes, you are correct.
so you would recommend to women and girls that they should make an extremely dangerous journey while at the same time they have an 80% chance of being raped.

yes you care about those people more than i do.

Part of that is just being drama queens. The same goes for some on the right. People freaked out about Obama becoming a dictator and making us into Venezuela just like people have freaked out about Trump being a Nazi. The beauty of our system of politics is that it acts as a blockade against either of those things happening, and shows how important it is for people to understand civics so that they can chill the fvck out.
Unfortunately the international media listens to the Clinton-Media-Progressive engine, and comes up with ...

"WHY WE'RE PROTESTING DONALD TRUMP'S VISIT TO THE U.K. | OPINION"
Nearly all of the reasons chalk up to ...
  • 100% fabrications by the US media (cages)
  • 100% fault of Obama (and Congress) who never sent it to Congress, because Congress would never pass it (Paris accord during Obama, like Kyoto during Clinton which was shot down 0-98 in Senate, like League of Nations during Wilson, etc...)
  • etc...
The Clinton-Media-Progressive engine is pretty much causing most of the world to have a very skewed reality of the US.

If I commit a crime and get sent to jail, I will also be separated from my family.
Including paying $6,000 to organized crime.

It's one thing if people are just coming into the country illegally. That's one type of 'crime' I'll isn't 'as bad.' I know Conservatives will still argue that's a crime, but let's focus on the difference here ...

But actively supporting organized crime is where I 'draw the line.' When the Clinton-Media-Progressive engine starts recognizing how 'self-defeating' it is to keep allowing these syndicates to do this, and the type of activities -- running drugs, guns, even kids on the backs of those who cross the border -- we can start having real conversations.

If I commit a crime and get sent to jail, I will also be separated from my family.

Wrong yet again. You would not be seperated from your family for committing a misdemeanor, which is what illegally crossing the border is. congrats on posting bullshit yet again.

crossing the border illegally, regardless of motive, is a crime.

If someone says they are coming to your house to kill you in 6 hours, and instead of calling police you just wait at the door and shoot them then you committed a crime. Not unlike if you have a legitimate reason to seek asylum but instead opt to break the law by crossing the border illegally, you have committed a crime.

Not to mention that almost none of the people crossing the border illegally have a legitimate claim for asylum.

1.2 million taxpayer identification numbers were fraudulently used by illegal immigrants last year. That’s 1.2 million unprosecuted federal felonies. A good number of those are actual taxpayers who now have to explain to the IRS where the extra income came from and why they didn’t report it on their tax forms. At least those illegals are paying taxes.

There are, what, 12-14 million+ illegal immigrants? If 10% or less are reporting income, then the rest are working illegally and not paying any income taxes at all. In many states they get benefits like legal residents, so they aren’t paying their fair share. Even though they pay some sales tax, they aren’t engaging in other legal commerce that requires government regulation and collects fees and they aren’t paying into the federal pool that goes to bolster state programs. They are also more likely to be driving without a license which means they are driving uninsured as well.

Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS
Wrong yet again. You would not be seperated from your family for committing a misdemeanor, which is what illegally crossing the border is. congrats on posting bullshit yet again.

What was bullshit? If I commit a misdemeanor that INCLUDES me going to jail, then am I not separated from my family? Isn't that what crossing the border illegally is?

It’d amazing how the pink vagina hatters can’t understand something as simple as this

Speeding is a crime. I wonder why you aren't advocating to throw kids in cages apart from their families if their parents speed. Oh wait I already know the answer, because you speed.

Not to mention that almost none of the people crossing the border illegally have a legitimate claim for asylum.
This is what utterly dumbfounds my European colleagues, and they don't believe me until I show them the GAO or other statistics.

They are also shocked when US news prints retraction of stories, *but* the international story they were served on their home country was not updated, after I send then the retraction.

Organized crime is really where I draw the line, and I'm tired of not prosecuting people who boost it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT