ADVERTISEMENT

St Louis Police shoot and kill black teen

Knight_Light

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
who just so happened to be riding a stolen car...and who came out of said stolen car armed with a Tec-9...and happened to be a 19 year old man (but its a TEEN to certain media) and one of the police officers who shot him was white, while the other was black.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/st-louis-officers-shoot-kill-armed-teen-police/ar-AA8sLWr

St Louis Post Dispatch did not call the black male who came out of the stolen car with a Tec-9 with extended magazine (can hold 30 bullets) as a teen.

This article did mention that a few protestors later should up on site and shouted "No Justice, No Peace."

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/st-louis-officers-fatally-shoot-armed-passenger-in-stolen-car/article_86e18200-6b2f-5f0e-ae9b-8a67c9bd8d24.html

This post was edited on 1/22 10:00 AM by Knight_Light

Oh, well this makes everything better.

Please, keep killing black people. They all deserve it.

Originally posted by chemmie:

Yeah, the kid was shot because he was black. Keep mindlessly pushing the library party line. It makes you look so very smart.

Originally posted by sk8knight:

Yeah, the kid was shot because he was black. Keep mindlessly pushing the library party line. It makes you look so very smart.
I lol'd at this.

Maybe those white and black cops saved the life of you and/or a family member in the future...as if this person would point a Tec 9 toward cops...they would probably have no problem pointing that same gun against you or a family member in the future as they go for another stolen car.

I was back home in Lakeland this past weekend and on the news 4 black guys killed a white, unarmed elderly woman and her daughter in their home.

No AL Sharpton or Chemmie there to start a protest. Funny how they never speak out when the black guys kill white folks. No Hands Up Don't Shoot rally's. No Stop the Violence propaganda coming from the media. But if that was 4 white guys and 2 black women, whole different ball game. It's such a joke.

Originally posted by OlearyLookAlike:
I was back home in Lakeland this past weekend and on the news 4 black guys killed a white, unarmed elderly woman and her daughter in their home.

No AL Sharpton or Chemmie there to start a protest. Funny how they never speak out when the black guys kill white folks. No Hands Up Don't Shoot rally's. No Stop the Violence propaganda coming from the media. But if that was 4 white guys and 2 black women, whole different ball game. It's such a joke.
at the same time there isn't a whole lot of outrage from the white community...we need a white al Sharpton...

our biggest disadvantage is its hard to riot when you have to go to work in the morning...
roll.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 1/22 10:42 AM by Dmarino110

Us whiteys are so oppressed.

Isn't Fox News a whole network of white Al Sharptons? Glenn Beck also exists. I think white people just protest differently. They blog about it or ask passive aggressive questions on news channels like "Is black on white crime more exceptable? The answer, from Geraldo, coming up."

Us whiteys are so oppressed.
No, but it brings up a point. White on black crime = national news and national outrage. Black on white crime = expected and non news worthy. We as a society think so little of the average black person that when they take someone's life it isn't important, or some how it is white people's fault that it happened. We have oppressed them so much that we have removed their ability to make decisions (being sarcastic here BTW)...

To be fair, white on white crime gets limited publicity, and same with black on black...

Yeah...it was a sad, sad story...(irregardless the color of the women and or the alleged murderers). Killing old women? Really? That's consider macho these days?

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/local/2015/01/16/haines-city-crime-spree-ends-with-2-dead-4-arrests/21880625/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wtsp%2Ftopstories+%28WTSP.com+10+News+Top+Stories%29

haines%20city%20victims_1421415973132_12495826_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

35087134001_3993475696001_Still0116-00001.jpg

635569956813457106-1.jpg

A Go Fund Me Account has been set up to help raise $$$ for the double funeral of the Mother and Daughter.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-polk/donors-are-helping-pay-the-funeral-costs-of-slain-mother-daughter-patricia-moran-and-deborah-royal

Originally posted by ucfversusbcs:
Well that makes up for the other blacks that were needlessly shot by cops then lol.
Obviously you are not talking about the shooting in Ferguson, MO right?

Originally posted by KnighttimeJoe:
Originally posted by sk8knight:

I lol'd at this.
Evidently Apple doesn't like the word libtard.

If you feel compelled to post whenever there is black-on-white crime, and scream to the high-heavens that the media doesn't report it, and we have reverse racism, and whitey is oppressed,... you might be a racist. Or, at least, a royal asshole.

If you feel compelled to post whenever there is black-on-white crime, and scream to the high-heavens that the media doesn't report it, and we have reverse racism, and whitey is oppressed,... you might be a racist. Or, at least, a royal asshole.
so at this point we oppressed black people so much, and white people are such high and mighty as$holes we can never point out hypocrisy again? We need to put our eyes down and say, its my fault they are like this, its because im white, and I did this to them.

I understand Chemmie...

Originally posted by Dmarino110:
so at this point we oppressed black people so much, and white people are such high and mighty as$holes we can never point out hypocrisy again? We need to put our eyes down and say, its my fault they are like this, its because im white, and I did this to them.

I understand Chemmie...

No, you should just proclaim that there are assholes out there. Assholes come in every size, shape, and color.

No need to point "them" out and get angry every time "they" are in the news for a crime. Racism is alive and well, and the only people denying it are middle and upper class whites. You have no idea what it is like to be "them," so don't trivialize their struggles by screaming "reverse racism" every time something happens to white people at the hands of a black person. Have some empathy, and realize that all people deal with things daily that you can't fathom. Just don't be an asshole.

No need to point "them" out and get angry every time "they" are in the news for a crime. Racism is alive and well, and the only people denying it are middle and upper class whites. You have no idea what it is like to be "them," so don't trivialize their struggles by screaming "reverse racism" every time something happens to white people at the hands of a black person. Have some empathy, and realize that all people deal with things daily that you can't fathom. Just don't be an asshole.
That would be great...but sadly, too many liberals (not saying you) are almost always silent when race baiters like Al Sharpton and others use white on black crime to push their racist views.

If others liberals would just speak out...this sham would have been stopped decades ago.

Originally posted by Dmarino110:

I understand Chemmie...

No, you should just proclaim that there are assholes out there. Assholes come in every size, shape, and color.

roll.r191677.gif
, and your hypocrisy just went to another level. Wow.

This post was edited on 1/23 8:16 AM by Bob the Knight

White people in the western world - please devote a thread to the oppression you and your people have experienced in your lifetime....at the expense of another race, color, religion or ethnicity of people.

I'm waiting.
WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The AP, NY Times, and nearly every media outlet has journalist and editing guidelines that say a person who is 18 years of age or older should be referred to as "man" or "woman" or "young man" or young woman" and should refrain from using child or teen unless they are 17 or younger. Yet they do it when it involves police shooting incidents but not in other stories.

The Orlando Sentinel has a policy not to refer to race when discussing a suspect. If a law enforcement agency puts out a description of a suspect, the Orlando Sentinel leaves out the race and only uses clothing description, height, weight, etc. They say that is their policy to not use race in stories. Then when they report when a person who is black is shot by the police the headline, byline, and story all have multiple references to the police shooting a "black man" or "black teen".

Hypocrisy. If your not going to report race then don't in all cases. If your going to report race then do so in all cases.

The media feels it is their responsibility to try shape the beliefs of whether black men commit more crime or not. It is all infotainment and pushing the political agendas of the media corporations leaders and editors agendas.

I believe media has to some extent always done this. There are also plenty of examples where media under reports crime by certain other groups (whites, wealthy, celebrity, women, kids, etc.) too, but there is a lot of crime under reported for all groups. There is only so much time in a 30 minute window or space in an article. 24 hours news cycles has changed that some though.

The nature and types of crimes have a determination on media reporting practices. Violent crimes tend to provide for more entertainment and attention to viewers and therefore receive more coverage. Just like certain drugs are often used more by certain economic, race, or gender groups, certain crimes tend to be committed by certain groups in the same way. Reported violence against family members in domestic situations tends to be more by whites, just as active shooter situations, at least as society tend to refer to them (schools, malls, etc). Reported "Street" violence such as robberies, drug activity, gang activity, etc tends to be committed more by blacks. There is plenty of reporting with both of these groups for these types of crimes. Why, not because of the race of the offenders, but because of the nature of the violence and shock/fear factor.

There is plenty of stigma that white folks get drunk and beat there wives. Why? Because the media reports these violent incidents because of the crime itself, not necessarily because of the race. People of all races of course are involved in domestic violence, but it is a numbers game. If say 70% of DV incidents report to the police are involving white people then of course the media reporting with be consistent. Just as armed robberies are typically associated by the public as being committed by black men. If the majority of armed robberies report to police involve black men then the majority of the reporting will reflect that. People start to associate certain types of crimes as being race related and that should be expected by human beings.

My only hope is that someday people will put aside political agendas and call a spade a spade. If a city is suffering from hundreds of murders involving black suspects then public figures need to speak out about that and address those groups and give a an effort to try and reduce that violence. The Sharpton's and Holders of the world refuse to even acknowledge black violent crime for fear of alienating those groups due to losing votes and money donations. I don't see the same fear of mentioning crime with other population groups. Politicians of all races have no problem speaking out against white active shooters or white domestic violence abusers. It is sad because when a black person is a victim, even black public figures don't even care enough to speak out for the victims. Sharpton et al doesn't seem to care at all about young black men being slaughtered in some cities at a higher rate than those in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, or other countries with heavy violence and genocide.

This thread is entertaining to read for sure.

White people in the western world - please devote a thread to the oppression you and your people have experienced in your lifetime....at the expense of another race, color, religion or ethnicity of people.

I'm waiting.
la granja in Casselberry gives me less food if I come in by myself than when I used to come in with my sister in law's Puerto rican BF...it happens all the time there and im sick of it...

#whiteoppression #whitelunchesmatter
laugh.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 1/23 10:51 AM by Dmarino110

I'm waiting.
Wow.... just.... wow.

Then there is this example of military occupation, religious oppression, and systematic murder lasting 400 years that continues until the present day.

This post was edited on 1/23 12:08 PM by HuffyCane

Are ya satisfied now, boy 'oh?

Originally posted by Sir Robert Peel:
The AP, NY Times, and nearly every media outlet has journalist and editing guidelines that say a person who is 18 years of age or older should be referred to as "man" or "woman" or "young man" or young woman" and should refrain from using child or teen unless they are 17 or younger. Yet they do it when it involves police shooting incidents but not in other stories.

The Orlando Sentinel has a policy not to refer to race when discussing a suspect. If a law enforcement agency puts out a description of a suspect, the Orlando Sentinel leaves out the race and only uses clothing description, height, weight, etc. They say that is their policy to not use race in stories. Then when they report when a person who is black is shot by the police the headline, byline, and story all have multiple references to the police shooting a "black man" or "black teen".

Hypocrisy. If your not going to report race then don't in all cases. If your going to report race then do so in all cases.

The media feels it is their responsibility to try shape the beliefs of whether black men commit more crime or not. It is all infotainment and pushing the political agendas of the media corporations leaders and editors agendas.

I believe media has to some extent always done this. There are also plenty of examples where media under reports crime by certain other groups (whites, wealthy, celebrity, women, kids, etc.) too, but there is a lot of crime under reported for all groups. There is only so much time in a 30 minute window or space in an article. 24 hours news cycles has changed that some though.

The nature and types of crimes have a determination on media reporting practices. Violent crimes tend to provide for more entertainment and attention to viewers and therefore receive more coverage. Just like certain drugs are often used more by certain economic, race, or gender groups, certain crimes tend to be committed by certain groups in the same way. Reported violence against family members in domestic situations tends to be more by whites, just as active shooter situations, at least as society tend to refer to them (schools, malls, etc). Reported "Street" violence such as robberies, drug activity, gang activity, etc tends to be committed more by blacks. There is plenty of reporting with both of these groups for these types of crimes. Why, not because of the race of the offenders, but because of the nature of the violence and shock/fear factor.

There is plenty of stigma that white folks get drunk and beat there wives. Why? Because the media reports these violent incidents because of the crime itself, not necessarily because of the race. People of all races of course are involved in domestic violence, but it is a numbers game. If say 70% of DV incidents report to the police are involving white people then of course the media reporting with be consistent. Just as armed robberies are typically associated by the public as being committed by black men. If the majority of armed robberies report to police involve black men then the majority of the reporting will reflect that. People start to associate certain types of crimes as being race related and that should be expected by human beings.

My only hope is that someday people will put aside political agendas and call a spade a spade. If a city is suffering from hundreds of murders involving black suspects then public figures need to speak out about that and address those groups and give a an effort to try and reduce that violence. The Sharpton's and Holders of the world refuse to even acknowledge black violent crime for fear of alienating those groups due to losing votes and money donations. I don't see the same fear of mentioning crime with other population groups. Politicians of all races have no problem speaking out against white active shooters or white domestic violence abusers. It is sad because when a black person is a victim, even black public figures don't even care enough to speak out for the victims. Sharpton et al doesn't seem to care at all about young black men being slaughtered in some cities at a higher rate than those in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, or other countries with heavy violence and genocide.

This thread is entertaining to read for sure.
Good post.

Would read again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT