ADVERTISEMENT

Stadium Expansion

The only thing unstable about the stadium is the USF visitors section only for that game. It’s a surefire death trap. Beware USF fans. Stay as far away as possible or plunge to a horrible death

Everybody needs to keep donating what they can. I'm sure everyone on here donates but we all need to be sharing the donation-drives that we put on.

Right now they have the "Charge On Tour Challenge" going on for which we were challenged to get 250 donations. We are on day 10/15 (i think) and there's only been 96 donations. Whats worse is there have been only 5-10 donations over the past 5 days. It looks like it's stalled out.

After we (on here) donate, we need to share these challenges so that as many people as possible see them. We can't rely on mega donors. We need to tap into our alumni better.

Set a low standard for entry as a donor. Tell people to give $10. After they give once they are 100% more likely to give again because they become invested. When our teams are successful donors will feel rewarded. And those who have given before are more likely to give larger sums as they age and earn more money.

Please share the Charge On Tour Challenge and ask your friends to give a small donation.
https://www.givecampus.com/schools/UniversityofCentralFlorida/chargeon-tour-challenge/?a=2621965

I don’t care if we ever play Florida. I just hope we can play good opponents that can help build our schedule and brand.
This... UCF is building its brand on being irritating to the powers that be. I think that is where we should stay. Play who we want and claim titles if we want. They are not going to let us in no matter who we play, so lets just have fun with it.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Things that bounce get metal fatigue that can result in catastrophic failure. That's not the kind of media exposure we need. All that positive press we have been receiving could be lost in the blink of an eye...or the stomp of feet.

So, you're telling me that all the skyscrapers in NYC, Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, LA, etc that sway back and forth a few feet every day in the wind are going to come crashing down?

This... UCF is building its brand on being irritating to the powers that be. I think that is where we should stay. Play who we want and claim titles if we want. They are not going to let us in no matter who we play, so lets just have fun with it.

I've asked the mods to reduce your ban.

When the new end-zone sections are filled up, you can create this section on both sidelines by the students with only the addition of some beach chairs :)

beach-logo-1-1-2.png

So, you're telling me that all the skyscrapers in NYC, Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, LA, etc that sway back and forth a few feet every day in the wind are going to come crashing down?
Eventually, yeah.

But they’re designed to handle that kind of loading for a long, long time.

I’m sure the stadium will be okay (especially now that they’re aware the bouncing is a regular occurrence) but let’s not act like there haven’t been many instances in the past where structures failed because of an unexpected situation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT