ADVERTISEMENT

Stadium naming rights

What's the status on stadium expansion and the river? Are we going to roll into Big12 with the status quo or is there an expectation for some enhancements prior to the season?

What's the status on stadium expansion and the river? Are we going to roll into Big12 with the status quo or is there an expectation for some enhancements prior to the season?
Without an announced construction start date I'd assume 2023 is too soon. Not that it's not possible but these things take a lot of planning to get started. I believe they had issues with water supply when planning to build the new football building. I imagine that could be a problem with all new construction in that area of campus. Especially for a lazy river.

FBC Mortgage is going all in on UCF
They recognize the immense potential.

I tried to get the small engineering/production firm I used to work for to establish an internship program through UCF... Cheap labor, working interviews, pick the cream of the crop to offer full time. Exec "Leadership" did not see the vision, and now big boy competitors gobble up the talent market.

FBC is making a smart move... As long as they train new hires well enough to leave, but treat them good enough that they won't want to.

I think as time goes on our metro location (compared to older college towns) will give us an advantage in regards to NIL, sponsorships, etc especially as we move into the B12 and start pulling in more viewers.

All good news and glad to be a Knight!

Anything to increase the budget these days. I would have thought they could get more.

Anything to increase the budget these days. I would have thought they could get more.
At least they could have done a shorter deal, I’m sure the market will only increase. That’s about as bad as the ACC GoR deal signed through 2036 lmfao 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: MercedesKnight
ADVERTISEMENT