ADVERTISEMENT

Stanback Ad in Montreal

I guess once they saw how Stanback could run, they traded their 1st string RB and started Stanback. If you've seen his facebook page etc. he's learned his lesson at UCF.

Reactions: Mikesi
I'm not making fun of it, but the CFL looks more like college football than the NFL, right? Those numbers would never exist in the NFL (unless it was a QB named Vick).
The NFL game is starting to mirror the college game. A quite bit of teams are running RPO. Even with QBs that shouldn’t be.

The NFL game is starting to mirror the college game. A quite bit of teams are running RPO. Even with QBs that shouldn’t be.
I meant more of the YPC he has. 5+ is insane in the NFL. The running game is still far less effective in the NFL than in college. I guess it works in Canada too.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
I've been to Montreal for a week's vacation. What a beautiful city. Checked out their football stadium. It is a neat place to check out. that vid was shot in the subway.
Oui oui, a most amazing place indeed. Toronto on the other hand feels just like another US city in the Northeast

Good for him. Glad he got his life straightened out after bring expelled from our program. He really was instrumental in 2013.

Stanback and the tools and ability.
I hope he makes it to the NFL someday.

Went to CFL.ca to watch the highlight, the very second the game ended Johnny Footless (who I guess was replaced) ran off the field. Maybe there was a reason, but what a classless team player.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT