ADVERTISEMENT

Stanford -2.5 at UCF

3:30 PM kickoff just announced. Going to be a steamy one.

Hard to believe that they are announcing any times so early on. Glad those road games that I’m not going to are on a Friday. That sealed the deal for me not going.

Most of our home games are on a Saturday or Black Friday. Awesome schedule!

The heat is going to hurt Stanford!

Reactions: MckenzieMilton10
This is going to be a fun game. Stanford is a solid program. Got to give them credit for not canceling. Probably one of the top 3-5 programs ever to come to Spectrum

Texas
Miami
South Carolina
Missouri
North Carolina State

Any others that come to mind?

This is going to be a fun game. Stanford is a solid program. Got to give them credit for not canceling. Probably one of the top 3-5 programs ever to come to Spectrum

Texas
Miami
South Carolina
Missouri
North Carolina State

Any others that come to mind?
That's what I was thinking....that Stanford would cancel. Glad they are not.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Oh yeah....and all the other stuff that went wrong also. Teams debacle, GOL debacle...what's the difference. It was a debacle. I was there. Were you?
Actually, I was there.

What’s the difference? Did GOL coach the defense?

What were the other debacles that happened in that game? Was it the fact that Bryce Love and Stanford at home were just better than us? Or was it the flea flicker that the defense was fooled on?

Yeah, the same GOL that didn’t debacle the 2014 Fiesta Bowl

If my kids keep screwing around they will end up getting their UCF scholarship taken away. End up at Stanford with a mutha-f**ing slide blade.

Reactions: dbmullet
Just love this wording. Made my day. Talk about national respect. I had to post it!

Game 3: at UCF
This is another tough game for Shaw and company as they visit UCF. The Knights have taken college football by storm over the last couple of years. Even with McKenzie Milton expected to miss the season as he continues to rehab his leg injury, Darriel Mack and Brandon Wimbush are more than capable of leading the offense. The Stanford defense will need to be at its best on long travel. This might turn lopsided in UCF’s favor.

Result: Loss

Actually, I was there.

What’s the difference? Did GOL coach the defense?

What were the other debacles that happened in that game? Was it the fact that Bryce Love and Stanford at home were just better than us? Or was it the flea flicker that the defense was fooled on?

Yeah, the same GOL that didn’t debacle the 2014 Fiesta Bowl
We lost to everyone that year.
Can't we still get revenge because we weren't projected to finish 0-12?

We lost to everyone that year.
Can't we still get revenge because we weren't projected to finish 0-12?
We totally should get revenge!! I hated that day! However, I took offense to calling that a GOL debacle game. Additionally to what I mentioned, the Stanback fumble killed us!

ADVERTISEMENT