ADVERTISEMENT

Stanford v UCF

ahabmw

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
I have family coming into town for this game and am looking for 10 premium seating tickets (even a field cabana?) to this game. Anyone know of someone that would be willing to sell 10 or a field cabana for that game? Group tickets go on sale soon but I have a feeling those will be endzone seats.

Reactions: Knight Strength
I have family coming into town for this game and am looking for 10 premium seating tickets (even a field cabana?) to this game. Anyone know of someone that would be willing to sell 10 or a field cabana for that game? Group tickets go on sale soon but I have a feeling those will be endzone seats.
Field Cabanas are $22k for the year if you didn't know.

Your going to have a hard time finding that many seats for that game, especially premium seats.

ESPN's got Stanford at 20 in their way too early poll. It would be great to see them ranked heading into the "city beautiful". They've got Northwestern on the road and USC at home before us. I'd say the likelihood is pretty good.

Nebraska's at 24, ha.

Reactions: Mikesi
I know, that’s why I’m starting early.
All 10 seats being near each other or together in the same row will be difficult as well. However, anything is for sale for the right price

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT