ADVERTISEMENT

Starbucks asks cops to leave because a "customer" didn't feel safe

Husk in butt

Bronze Knight
Sep 23, 2018
Had to be a massive beta male that felt so scared of a police officer drinking coffee at the same place.

Gotta love a society where you feel uncomfortable and you ask the other person to leave instead of just leaving yourself. My money is on some shitbrained employee making up this “customer” though.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Can’t these police officers just catch a break

Personally, I feel much safer when they are around. You know, there’s probably been a few mass shootings in the United States in the past few years o_O:rolleyes:

It’s your blocked friend. Do I have to explain everything to you!

You fuking, stupid, maga hat wearing incel!!! :joy::joy::joy:
Lol. There have been 3 or 4 posts that just seemed to come out of nowhere and have nothing to do with the topic this week and I was just like "what the hell was that?". Now they make sense.

Lol. There have been 3 or 4 posts that just seemed to come out of nowhere and have nothing to do with the topic this week and I was just like "what the hell was that?". Now they make sense.

Eventually you’ll realize when they’re responding to individuals that you’ve deemed worthy of ignore

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I don't give 2 shits about some kids who legally aren't supposed to be here. Until you provide proof that you're currently providing food, water, or shelter to any of them, you don't either.

At least I'm honest.
Technically, every US taxpayer is providing the food, water, and shelter. But you have a point, the people raging on about this only care about these kids while they’re inside. The moment they go outside and are part of the world, they totally forget about them. You think that they’d take care of them for the rest of their lives if they really cared about these kids.

ADVERTISEMENT