ADVERTISEMENT

Start Milton last 4 games (Houston, Temple, Cincy, USF)

CFKnight

Silver Knight
Aug 5, 2009
He’s a Knight! He’s the greatest story in college football!

Gabriel is Milton’s biggest fan, DG wouldn’t have come to UCF if it wasn’t for KZ recruiting him. DG would be down for KZ return.

Everyone knows DG is the real deal, just rewrote the UCF single game record book. DG doesn’t care about his individual stat line. We are already mathematically improbable to make the AAC Championship. Lots of talk among the UCF Twitter Mafia this is already a lame duck season with nothing left to fight for.

Make the remainder of the season the return of KZ season. Give him the opportunity to put as much tape post-injury as possible.
Honestly most QBs are probably going stay for an extra season with the eligibility extended. Outside of Trevor Lawrence who is the presumptive Heisman winner and #1 overall, it’s better for most QBs to stay for the 2021 season. If Milton plays this season, he gets the national coverage for his return and a big game against ranked Cincy. Milton in a reduced QB class is likely to get a Combine invite. The NFL narrative is right there too with Alex Smith return and Teddy Bridgewater playing well after horrific injury.

DG might even pull off the Rudy Jersey Moment for KZ return.

images

With how our defense is playing this year, I don't think I'd like to see him play this year...what's the point. Doesn't matter how good you are on offense when your D plays the way it's been playing.

Haven't been following closely, but if this is his absolute last year then sure, I'd rather see him give it a shot than not.

Does he come back next year given this season doesn’t count towards eligibility?
He'll come back next year or maybe transfer to U Hawaii or something. I don't see him getting drafted, he's probably 22 or 23 now and hasn't played in 2 years.

He'll come back next year or maybe transfer to U Hawaii or something. I don't see him getting drafted, he's probably 22 or 23 now and hasn't played in 2 years.
Transferring to Hawaii might be the play for him. Not gonna lie though, it’s gonna hurt a little bit if I see him drafted or signed as a UDFA and it says McKenzie Milton, QB, Hawaii

He's not getting drafted by anybody. Kellen Moore didn't get drafted and he was the same caliber player, if not better, without any injury questions. Moore is the best college QB I have ever seen play, especially since he was able to get through 4 years without injury. Just look at his stats and his win/loss numbers (50-3 as a starter). That's just mind-boggling. Milton is money. He's definitely got the "it factor". Putting his team on his shoulders and leading them to victory. He's right up there but we may never see real game play out of him again. I could see him transferring somewhere as well. I wish him the best in whatever path is set in front of him, and with his tenacity and perseverance he should do well in whatever the future holds for him.

He’s a Knight! He’s the greatest story in college football!

Gabriel is Milton’s biggest fan, DG wouldn’t have come to UCF if it wasn’t for KZ recruiting him. DG would be down for KZ return.

Everyone knows DG is the real deal, just rewrote the UCF single game record book. DG doesn’t care about his individual stat line. We are already mathematically improbable to make the AAC Championship. Lots of talk among the UCF Twitter Mafia this is already a lame duck season with nothing left to fight for.

Make the remainder of the season the return of KZ season. Give him the opportunity to put as much tape post-injury as possible.
Honestly most QBs are probably going stay for an extra season with the eligibility extended. Outside of Trevor Lawrence who is the presumptive Heisman winner and #1 overall, it’s better for most QBs to stay for the 2021 season. If Milton plays this season, he gets the national coverage for his return and a big game against ranked Cincy. Milton in a reduced QB class is likely to get a Combine invite. The NFL narrative is right there too with Alex Smith return and Teddy Bridgewater playing well after horrific injury.
This is a delicate situation. One hard awkward hit and Milton's done with possible serious leg damage.

He's not getting drafted by anybody. Kellen Moore didn't get drafted and he was the same caliber player, if not better, without any injury questions. Moore is the best college QB I have ever seen play, especially since he was able to get through 4 years without injury. Just look at his stats and his win/loss numbers (50-3 as a starter). That's just mind-boggling. Milton is money. He's definitely got the "it factor". Putting his team on his shoulders and leading them to victory. He's right up there but we may never see real game play out of him again. I could see him transferring somewhere as well. I wish him the best in whatever path is set in front of him, and with his tenacity and perseverance he should do well in whatever the future holds for him.
THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Let's come to reality people :)

NFL drafts on measurables, not production. You know how many Heisman winners were late round or undrafted? Let alone a sixth place guy that’s 5-11 180. He would be lucky to go UDFA pickup.

Alex Smith and Teddy Bridgewater are 4-6 inches taller and 30-40 pounds heavier. It's easier to overlook injuries for a guy that has enough mass to take a hit. Milton has a major injury and been dinged up multiple times prior.

Gabriel surpassed him in his freshman year in terms of arm talent and strength which is what really matters in the NFL and why Kyler Murray made it. He has the other intangibles, but that's not going to get him in the NFL.

5’11 Russell Wilson is in the hunt for NFL MVP and he was drafted in the 3rd round.

When you have to keep pointing out outliers to prove why he should make it, you can see why NFL scouts are not going take a chance on using a draft pick.

Huepel was also a player who suffered a “career ending” injury and recovered to get drafted against the odds. The ACL injury he had back in the day was a death sentence for players.

He’s one of the original recovered from a horrific injury players.

What are the odds of a RB who is super dynamic, slightly undersized, and drops balls frequently getting drafted?

Love Milton, but he’s not getting drafted. Why do we think that almost every good UCF player is getting drafted?

Love Milton, but he’s not getting drafted. Why do we think that almost every good UCF player is getting drafted?
I tend to agree. If he did get picked it would be in late rounds, Some one saying its a 6th or 7th rounder, what is there to lose.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
One thing I think could be true is that teams would want him on their practice squad to run the scout team to prep them for guys like Russell Wilson, Mahomes, Lamar, etc

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT