ADVERTISEMENT

Starting S Tre Neal to Nebraska

Poolside Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Apr 2, 2007
giphy.gif

ouch. The timing is the worst part

Reactions: BIGSTICK67
He’s a grad transfer so doesn’t have to sit. Coaches knew he was leaving but waited to announce until he graduated UCF.

He wasn’t likely to be first team this year, got beat out for the job. If he wants to be a coach, this move makes sense
He wasn’t going to start? Who are the projected starters? If true, that eases the pain

Basically, this move means that the UCF secondary is better than Nobraska’s

Reactions: kakdawg
Tre was with us through tough times and graduated from UCF. He will always be a Knight.

I hope he goes on and has some fun and wish him every bit of success he can find.
He plays for the enemy now! He crossed over to the dark side. Death to Nobraska!! Dilly-Dilly!

Last edited:
Reactions: firm_bizzle
Why ride the pine your last year when you can start for the 3-9 huskies?
I didn’t know Washington had a losing record of 3-9 last year. I know Nebraska was 4-8. I think with Scott Frost at the helm, the Huskers will maybe come back to where Tom Osborne left the program when he retired. It’s doable but will take time. UCF has the talent nearby but the head coach left for home and brought his entire group of assistants plus some very good football staff and S&C personnel. Good luck UCF your future looks clear to cloudy.

I didn’t know Washington had a losing record of 3-9 last year. I know Nebraska was 4-8. I think with Scott Frost at the helm, the Huskers will maybe come back to where Tom Osborne left the program when he retired. It’s doable but will take time. UCF has the talent nearby but the head coach left for home and brought his entire group of assistants plus some very good football staff and S&C personnel. Good luck UCF your future looks clear to cloudy.
Good news for both parties!
Oh no!!! We triggered the roaches with the sacred keywords!!! Can I simply use boric acid or do I need to call an exterminator???

And Nobraska’s future is hoping almighty savior Frosty can save them from eternal irrelevancy. The last chance.

If Grant is better, we got a little younger and clears playing time for the kid from Miami.

Frost luck o’ flaked into a bevy of talent already here. Then he hit the lottery when he unearthed McKenzie Milton. Nebraska acts like he flipped a team like Prarie View into contenders. Yawn.

Frost luck o’ flaked into a bevy of talent already here. Then he hit the lottery when he unearthed McKenzie Milton. Nebraska acts like he flipped a team like Prarie View into contenders. Yawn.
That would almost be true....... almost be true. If Frost didn’t have more players on the 2 deep then what O’leary had last year. We on fire baby! Woo!

tumblr_on79jzybVd1qamj1bo1_400.gif

Reactions: c3ntral08
Someone needs to tell Nobraska that Milton was our savior. Turns out without him, Frost loses to Navy, USF, SMU, or more and we go 8-3 tops.

Reactions: SADUCFKNIGHT
Delusional. Noodle arm, bad shoulder Martinez can’t throw the ball. He looked like Tom Brady against a Spring game 4-8 Nobraska defense that just got discharged from the hospital for offseason workout coronaries. Literally months after open heart bypass surgeries

I would not want Milton on my team. Guy is a overrated and a locker room cancer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT