ADVERTISEMENT

Starting S Tre Neal to Nebraska

We hate you too sweetheart.
images

Yeah. You guys were awesome the year before Frost became your coach...

You can post whatever stat you want, but I will never be impressed with UCF football outside of last year.

So WTF are you doing here? Go back to your barn and shuck some f*cking corn!

Pretty sure Neal wasn't going to start this season, probably a big reason why he left. The thread title isn't accurate.

They don't have the bawls to troll a Big 10 board
Feel free to wander over to any of the B1G free boards. You'll see all of the fan bases giving each other the same amount of crap. Most just don't take it as personally as you lot do.

Feel free to wander over to any of the B1G free boards. You'll see all of the fan bases giving each other the same amount of crap. Most just don't take it as personally as you lot do.

I don't give a crap about other teams boards, don't understand why your fanbase has to troll others....are the Nobraska boards really that boring?

I don't give a crap about other teams boards, don't understand why your fanbase has to troll others....are the Nobraska boards really that boring?
Well most of the time I would describe it as good natured ribbing, not trolling. I imagine things have gone haywire over here because both parties are feeding off hate from one another. Like the gentleman wishing death to an entire states population over a game. Those kind of statements generally won't bring out the best in people.

Well most of the time I would describe it as good natured ribbing, not trolling. I imagine things have gone haywire over here because both parties are feeding off hate from one another. Like the gentleman wishing death to an entire states population over a game. Those kind of statements generally won't bring out the best in people.

Good natured ribbing is one thing but there are clearly trolls here who have very explicitly stated they are here to simply trigger UCF fans.

Nothing I have posted is a troll, it is nothing but the truth.

Seriously??? No trolling going on here

It's the kid who would be the best player to ever suit up in a UCF uniform.

Enjoy being 3-9 next year. UCF might as well drop to D-1AA.

My cousin lives in Orlando. He says 90% of UCF fans are illegal aliens from Mexico. Any truth to this?

Before I get banned. Know that I think you are a huge pussy. Your family hates you.

Please just go back to your own board.......

So learning a new defense and sticking it out to maybe get a chance to start later in year wouldn’t help his chances of playing after college? If he can’t learn a new defense and can’t start on UCF, what NFL team would want him? He would have to learn a new defense and be up against better competition.

Depending how far he was behind on the depth charts he might have felt he would be gambling too much about getting adequate playing time barring an injury, even if he learned the play book. I'm sorry to see him go and I'm sure it was a tough decision for him. I stay optimistic that we'll be good.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Is it possible his intentions were always to transfer and that’s why he was getting second team reps?

Sooo salty. All because we took your coaches, recruits and players.
Here we go again. I’m so excited after seeing all these preseason interviews. We are most likely going anywhere from a 10 win season to undefeated again. It’s probably the most anticipated season in UCF history

For Nobraska, they are drooling over sloppy second team players and a projected record of 5-7 to 7-5

They are jealous and envious. They come here, because they are insecure and want to be us. We don’t go to their board, because we are UCF. A confident, upcoming and great program

Who’s the salty one? Who uses fake profiles to be a dick and get attention??

Heupel looks to be a complete continuation of Frost and the defensive coordinator is an upgrade

Heupelsthirdchin = Blackshits Forever and is being ignored

He made an idiot of himself with his GIFs and now he’s trying to hide behind a fake name anonymously. He is obsessed with UCF. Mentally ill. His brain is very small. Like a peanut and he’s fooling no one

Last edited:
HeupelsThirdChin= Blackshits Forever

Please put on Ignore!

He is obsessed with UCF and is mentally ill.

Last edited:
Reactions: JAFFX2
Here we go again. I’m so excited after seeing all these preseason interviews. We are most likely going anywhere from a 10 win season to undefeated again. It’s probably the most anticipated season in UCF history

For Nobraska, they are drooling over sloppy second team players and a projected record of 5-7 to 7-5

They are jealous and envious. They come here, because they are insecure and want to be us. We don’t go to their board, because we are UCF. A confident, upcoming and great program

Who’s the salty one? Who uses fake profiles to be a dick and get attention??

Heupel looks to be a complete continuation of Frost and the defensive coordinator is an upgrade

Heupelsthirdchin = Blackshits Forever and is being ignored

He made an idiot of himself with his GIFs and now he’s trying to hide behind a fake name anonymously. He is obsessed with UCF. Mentally ill. His brain is very small. Like a peanut and he’s fooling no one
Don’t you want to go celebrate with your OSU friends?

UCF will not win 10 games. In fact. I think your ceiling is 8. Sorry. And that’s in a weak conference.

Don’t you want to go celebrate with your OSU friends?

UCF will not win 10 games. In fact. I think your ceiling is 8. Sorry. And that’s in a weak conference.
Seek help. So.., you saw your posts on their board? Awesome!!

OSU would curb stomp Nobraska in Nobraska even without a head coach. They are in different worlds, but the same conference. Nobraska is an embarrassment to the Big-10 Nobraska should be in the FCS

Mikesi I'm hurt that you would suggest I need help when I have the power of Randy "totally not fired from Miami and Florida" Shannon as my right hand man.

Football is a game of numbers. Under Shannon's tutelage, Florida dominated SEC offenses to the tune of 4 wins last year. My offense eviscerated SEC defenses with a staggering 7 wins (we even put up a blistering 14 points against Auburn, who everyone knows competed in the Imaginary National Championship and is the only important SEC team to beat).

Given that 4+7=11, it's pretty evident we'll once again be competing on the big stage against storied powerhouse Memphis in the Varsity 6A Championship game. And that's a #UCFact!

Seek help. So.., you saw your posts on their board? Awesome!!

OSU would curb stomp Nobraska in Nobraska even without a head coach. They are in different worlds, but the same conference. Nobraska is an embarrassment to the Big-10 Nobraska should be in the FCS
OSU won’t be curb stomping anyone soon when Urban is about to get fired. Please tell your abuse enablers I am sending my condolences.

Nebraska actually plays programs with a pulse. What’s UCF excuse.

You only played 2 teams from a P5 conference lol. Pathetic.
Nobraska plays teams with a pulse, but shouldn’t. They can’t beat them. UCF can. That’s why Nobraska went 4-8 including a loss to NIU. Nobraska is predicated to go 5-7 to 7-5

Can you spell FCS??

In spite of the trolling and fighting in this thread, I thought it would be worth an update for reference.

Quote from Neal:

"I got to set myself up for the next 40 years," he said. "I love UCF and all that, but they didn't have my graduate program. And that's the only reason I left there."

I guess he wants to be a dentist and was already looking for places to go that would help him further that goal. Nebraska was an obvious choice because of the staff and it allowed him to play football for one more year.

Seems like a well spoken and intelligent kid based on the one interview he has had in Lincoln. Wants to play special teams and contribute on defense but not likely to start

In spite of the trolling and fighting in this thread, I thought it would be worth an update for reference.

Quote from Neal:

"I got to set myself up for the next 40 years," he said. "I love UCF and all that, but they didn't have my graduate program. And that's the only reason I left there."

I guess he wants to be a dentist and was already looking for places to go that would help him further that goal. Nebraska was an obvious choice because of the staff and it allowed him to play football for one more year.

Seems like a well spoken and intelligent kid based on the one interview he has had in Lincoln. Wants to play special teams and contribute on defense but not likely to start
Oh Geez! What college football player is going to say that he wasn’t good enough to start??? That’s factual. He WAS GOING TO PLAY AS AN ATHLETE ON SCHLOLORSHIP at UCF. He’s not even in dental school. You can get your prerequisites anywhere and usually have to apply to multiple schools throughout the country. It just happens that only Nobraska can fulfill these needs?? If it wasn’t dental school, I’m sure there are many other football programs that have his graduate program that would put him on scholarship.

By the way, I seriously doubt that he won’t start or play a significant role at NGEbraska

Oh Geez! What college football player is going to say that he wasn’t good enough to start??? That’s factual. He WAS GOING TO PLAY AS AN ATHLETE ON SCHLOLORSHIP at UCF. He’s not even in dental school. You can get your prerequisites anywhere and usually have to apply to multiple schools throughout the country. It just happens that only Nobraska can fulfill these needs?? If it wasn’t dental school, I’m sure there are many other football programs that have his graduate program that would put him on scholarship.

By the way, I seriously doubt that he won’t start or play a significant role at NGEbraska

You need to worry about Connecticut. Everything I've heard, things aren't going well under the new coaches at UCF.

He probably isnt good enough to start. That goes without saying I guess. No reason to bag on the kid if he's just working to improve his future and in this case a transfer made sense, for football reasons or otherwise.

ADVERTISEMENT