ADVERTISEMENT

Starting S Tre Neal to Nebraska

He probably isnt good enough to start. That goes without saying I guess. No reason to bag on the kid if he's just working to improve his future and in this case a transfer made sense, for football reasons or otherwise.
I’m perfectly fine with the football reason, not making academic reasons as an excuse. That sounds lame. Let’s make a friendly bet about him starting

People I know who live in Orlando say that the practices have no discipline and half of the team has no respect for Joshy boy.
Your 80 year old grandmother who shits her pants and lives in a trailer on the outskirts of town doesn’t count.

I will give her props, it’s better than taking a daily cornholing from you in the family barn.

Your 80 year old grandmother who shits her pants and lives in a trailer on the outskirts of town doesn’t count.

I will give her props, it’s better than taking a daily cornholing from you in the family barn.

So whats the word on coach Batman and the new offensive scheme?

So whats the word on coach Batman and the new offensive scheme?

Seeing as he got blown out by Purdue with a Heisman caliber QB at Mizzou I'd guess it's nothing good or we'd hear about it already.

Dude was a mediocre OC, but a damn good QB coach. Even great coordinators don't work as HC's sometimes. I can't think of a single winning head coach that was a mediocre coordinator

Reactions: ehenningsen
Oh Geez! What college football player is going to say that he wasn’t good enough to start??? That’s factual. He WAS GOING TO PLAY AS AN ATHLETE ON SCHLOLORSHIP at UCF. He’s not even in dental school. You can get your prerequisites anywhere and usually have to apply to multiple schools throughout the country. It just happens that only Nobraska can fulfill these needs?? If it wasn’t dental school, I’m sure there are many other football programs that have his graduate program that would put him on scholarship.

By the way, I seriously doubt that he won’t start or play a significant role at NGEbraska

Either dental school was a bonus on top of the coaches, or the coaches were a bonus on top of dental school. Or he's making it up because he feels guilty.

He will likely play a lot, but right now he's 2nd string.

The UCF players like Heupel way more than Coach Ginger which is why Heisman Milton told the Huskers to pound sand.

Reactions: Mikesi

Weak. Take a lap kiddo. Sorry you guys suck again.

Who is the moderator here? Can we just lock this thread? There is absolutely nothing productive in these 14 pages.

Seeing as how Neal was not going to get playing time here it makes sense that he goes somewhere he can get on the field. It makes even more sense when its with his former coach, less for him to learn. Since him leaving will have no bearing on us playing in January again and he was an upstanding member of society while here we can wish him the best on his journey. Let it go.

Who is the moderator here? Can we just lock this thread? There is absolutely nothing productive in these 14 pages.

Seeing as how Neal was not going to get playing time here it makes sense that he goes somewhere he can get on the field. It makes even more sense when its with his former coach, less for him to learn. Since him leaving will have no bearing on us playing in January again and he was an upstanding member of society while here we can wish him the best on his journey. Let it go.
Nobraska fans keep bringing this thread to the top. They can’t let it go. They are obsessed with our success and need validation. They are even too stupid to realize that they are on ignore, but new obsessed ones keep popping up.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
I would set the over/unders at 4.5.
So. You first said that he’s not starting, but when I ask you to bet on it and put your statement on the line with some substance behind it, you put an over/under of him starting at 4.5. You’re a complete moron. Owned

Last edited:
Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Sad is obsessed and jealous of UCF. So what happens if your savior isn’t successful?

Will NGEBRASKA be delegated forever into the irrelevant abyss of college football?

That must be scary! Are you scared? :weary:

No, not scared. Would love to play a pussy Joshy team.

So. You first said that he’s not starting, but when I ask you to bet on it and put your statement on the line with some substance behind it, you put an over/under of him starting at 4.5. You’re a complete moron. Owned

Um, ok then I'll set the over under at 0.5. Just thought we were betting on something.

Well I guess I apologize for bringing it back up. The kid was a starter at UCF and seems like a good guy so I thought people might care about why he made the decision to transfer considering it isnt just about football.

Wow, those Cornholes from Nobraska are delusional, obsessed, and have no life. To troll another team's board like this... just wow. They need to be over on Ohio State or Michigan's board. I guess they must be too scared to go over there...

Well I guess I apologize for bringing it back up. The kid was a starter at UCF and seems like a good guy so I thought people might care about why he made the decision to transfer considering it isnt just about football.
The decision IS about football. He’s NGEbraska. DUH!!!!

Wow, those Cornholes from Nobraska are delusional, obsessed, and have no life. To troll another team's board like this... just wow. They need to be over on Ohio State or Michigan's board. I guess they must be too scared to go over there...
Seems like they are scared all the way around
What if Frost doesn’t bring them back to the days of jerking off tio National Championship videos?? Wouldn’t you be scared? :weary:

[roll][cheers] 2 more weeks!!

I dont have that power. Talk to Bill Moos. I would love to play UCF in the future. 3 years from now when you fire Joshy after going 2-10, you will just hire another loser coach.

Aside from the BS comments, I think Moos will actually try to make this happen. By the time it actually makes the schedule Im sure that the animosity will have died down but it will still be a fun game. I still remember talking to some UCF fans in 97 and they were pretty good guys so I look forward to doing that again.

The only way you can transfer is to take classes of a major not offered at current school. They just went through list and chose 1. It’s been happening for decades. Most of the time it’s football related.

Funny-Stop-Meme-Make-It-Stop-Picture.jpg

He wasn’t going to start? Who are the projected starters? If true, that eases the pain

Basically, this move means that the UCF secondary is better than Nobraska’s
I have no idea if he would have started here. If he didn't he would have been heavily involved. Nebraska Secondary has been garbage the last few years. He will be much added improvement for them.

ADVERTISEMENT