ADVERTISEMENT

Starting S Tre Neal to Nebraska

How's 3-9 feeling for you? UCF is dead.
giphy.gif

We have some Knights who feel a little testy. Nebraska will definitely improve. To the point of a national championship? I won’t go there. It’s part of the plan though. I do know under the present post-season system UCF will never win a national championship. The Knights need to be in a power five conference. But a less than sold out 44,000 seat stadium doesn’t speak well for Knight interest. What are all those alumni doing for entertainment on a Saturday? Attendance does matter to the power five conferences. Good luck increasing interest and paying customers for those home games.

Can we start naming Nebraska QBs in NFL? Most of them never made it or switched to defense. You’re assclowns act like you’re a QB factory. Prison factory yes. Ask Frost who hid in closet while his girl was getting ass whooped by Phillips.
Old man Osborne saved that poor boy from going down a path of destruction. He turned out to be a model citizen. The Nobraska poster child right behind Frosty

Can we start naming Nebraska QBs in NFL? Most of them never made it or switched to defense. You’re assclowns act like you’re a QB factory. Prison factory yes. Ask Frost who hid in closet while his girl was getting ass whooped by Phillips.

My cousin lives in Orlando. He says 90% of UCF fans are illegal aliens from Mexico. Any truth to this?

Funny. You were just sucking Frost off 8 months ago. Frost was a great player. And even better coach. We are oh so lucky to have him. Meanwhile, you all hired a guy who was fired by his Alma Mater not too long ago. Good luck with that.

To the point of a national championship? I won’t go there.
Wow.. You won’t go there?? Are you sure you’re a Cornholio? Doubting the savior? That’s sacrilegious!! You’re forever banned from huskerland!!

Funny. You were just sucking Frost off 8 months ago. Frost was a great player. And even better coach. We are oh so lucky to have him. Meanwhile, you all hired a guy who was fired by his Alma Mater not too long ago. Good luck with that.
Eat a diq.
N8MYy2W.jpg

Win something first and stop claiming success you achieve it.

Yeah we know it. Those option quarterbacks did win some national championships. Can you blame Frost for coming home to put Nebraska back where it belongs? Our lack of population is a constant struggle. But it didn’t stop us before. We will always have that challenge. We will see in five years where both programs will be. I’m confident we will at least be ahead of UCF and contending for Big Ten titles. Have a good football season and learn to accept the move without bitterness.

Reactions: ucfast00
You guys just hired a guy you wouldn’t even let run your offense in last 10 years. Let alone your team. I like Heup just as much as Frost. A few other guys I think could help us. Helping Florida athletes and Nobraska heifers are 2 different animals literally.

The Knights need to be in a power five conference. But a less than sold out 44,000 seat stadium doesn’t speak well for Knight interest. What are all those alumni doing for entertainment on a Saturday?
Attendance was great at the end of the season when we were actually shooting for something big. When going undefeated was within our grasp
Attendance numbers are looking stellar for 2018. Stay tuned

Meanwhile, you all hired a guy who was fired by his Alma Mater not too long ago. Good luck with that.

Weird, McKenzie Milton likes Heupel better than Frost and probably told the Ginger to take a hike when Frost tried to recruit him to Lincoln. Btw, OU fans will tell you Heupel was the fall guy when OU was struggling. Nobody blamed him. He also crushed it at Mizzou.

Yeah we know it. Those option quarterbacks did win some national championships. Can you blame Frost for coming home to put Nebraska back where it belongs? Our lack of population is a constant struggle. But it didn’t stop us before. We will always have that challenge. We will see in five years where both programs will be. I’m confident we will at least be ahead of UCF and contending for Big Ten titles. Have a good football season and learn to accept the move without bitterness.
So no. The answer is our QBs suck donkey dicks. You could just stop there. 1990 where are you?

You guys just hired a guy you wouldn’t even let run your offense in last 10 years. Let alone your team. I like Heup just as much as Frost. A few other guys I think could help us. Helping Florida athletes and Nobraska heifers are 2 different animals literally.
Florida “athletes”....enjoy your 70-80 ranked recruiting classes. I’ll gladly compare the amount of four stars Nebraska is bringing in compared to UCF if you would like. The Nebraska staff is surely finding out how much easier it is recruiting to a blue blood

Reactions: steelclaw
Florida “athletes”....enjoy your 70-80 ranked recruiting classes. I’ll gladly compare the amount of four stars Nebraska is bringing in compared to UCF if you would like. The Nebraska staff is surely finding out how much easier it is recruiting to a blue blood
Yes where has your classes got you since 2000? Our 70th ranked got us 2 NY6 Bowls.

Do you assclowns want to make this season so much more fun? Holy **** I can’t wait to flood your shitty ass bird after every loss. I bet I get blocked after first loss.

You win. The guy couldn’t even hack it at OU as an OC. But yeah...he’s going to be better than Frost
Lots of bold predictions coming from
A 4-8 school You’re coming off 4-8 and are presently 0-0 and predicted to go 6-6.

We are projected to win 9-10 at least

You guys seriously need some help. Most of the time I don't know if your serious. You have watched some nfl, right? You see Nebraska putting more people in the NFL, right? I just don't know what your argument is....

A 4-8 school You’re coming off 4-8 and are presently 0-0 and predicted to go 6-6.

That’s great. No doubt UCF will be better than Nebraska this year. We don’t play a cake schedule and are still flipping the culture. After that....good luck

........ in the American conference. ...... You do realize nu has the #2 most difficult schedule in the nation, right?

You guys seriously need some help. Most of the time I don't know if your serious. You have watched some nfl, right? You see Nebraska putting more people in the NFL, right? I just don't know what your argument is....
We said QBs assclown. Can you read? QBs make and break teams.

"Sucking Frost off"...do you kiss your mama w/that mouth son?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT