ADVERTISEMENT

Starting S Tre Neal to Nebraska

Except you don’t have Frost or O’Leary walking thru the door. You have a guy who was fired by his Alma mater and is two sandwiches away from being the next Mark Mangino.

You’ve gone through so many coaches nobody wanted the job but Riley last go around. Be thankful you have the Ginger Frost bc otherwise you’d be calling a temp agency to find someone who wanted that job.

That’s great. No doubt UCF will be better than Nebraska this year. We don’t play a cake schedule and are still flipping the culture. After that....good luck
You’re right Akron was called in to replace these guys. Clearly an upgrade. Oh... then there are powerhouses Troy, Colorado and a few bottom feeder Big 10 schools. Sure you play some great teams that you’ll surely get curb stomped. Pretty easy to do. You can’t handle you’re schedule, so why are you bragging about it? Or just excuses when you lose all those “non-cake” games

5a8ef99a2d91b.image.jpg

We said QBs assclown. Can you read? QBs make and break teams.
So, ucf is better because they have had Blake bortles who has had minimal qb success in the league vs frost who has more longevity and success at a position that he didn't even play in college and this makes ucf better... ? Now I'm the ass clown? I need guidance.

Reactions: dodge690
So, ucf is better because they have had Blake bortles who has had minimal qb success in the league vs frost who has more longevity and success at a position that he didn't even play in college and this makes ucf better... ? Now I'm the ass clown? I need guidance.

Blake was 1 game away from the Super bowl and you forgot about Daunte Culpepper. Please don’t compare the Ginger to them.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
Sooo.... You are trying to make fun of Nebraska for a bad game they had in the 3rd time they missed a bowl game in the last 50 years??? It was obviously a historically bad year.... it was the 3RD TIME THEY MISSED A BOWL GAME IN THE LAST 50 YEARS!
I’m done with you clowns. I’ll bow down to you all when second teamer Tre Neal carries the National championship trophy for Nobraska this year as the second savior. Good luck with that. Better crash the Ohio State board and ask them to change their underwear

[roll]

Sooo.... You are trying to make fun of Nebraska for a bad game they had in the 3rd time they missed a bowl game in the last 50 years??? It was obviously a historically bad year.... it was the 3RD TIME THEY MISSED A BOWL GAME IN THE LAST 50 YEARS!

Bro, it’s Friday night. Save this energy for the season. Pour a drink, have a meal with your lady and chill. Good shit on Netflix too.

Blake was 1 game away from the Super bowl and you forgot about Daunte Culpepper. Please don’t compare the Ginger to them.
I will give you that. As far as having a quarterback that played quarterback in college and having the same success as a quarterback in the NFL, ucf is better. I am happy to accept that.

So you accept that tre Neal was fourth on UCF's team last year with 68 total tackles, 41 of which were solo stops. Neal also added three interceptions and was UCF's second-leading tackler returning for the 2018 season. Is this a significant loss to the ucf defense?

I will give you that. As far as having a quarterback that played quarterback in college and having the same success as a quarterback in the NFL, ucf is better. I am happy to accept that.

So you accept that tre Neal was fourth on UCF's team last year with 68 total tackles, 41 of which were solo stops. Neal also added three interceptions and was UCF's second-leading tackler returning for the 2018 season. Is this a significant loss to the ucf defense?
tumblr_lrhd9rxGe81qma5d3o1_400.gif

I’m done with you clowns. I’ll bow down to you all when second teamer Tre Neal carries the National championship trophy for Nobraska this year as the second savior. Good luck with that. Better crash the Ohio State board and ask them to change their underwear

[roll]
Thanks for the laugh, little sister. I hope you guys earn the right to play in a playoff game someday.

lolz you guys are cute. Thinking the second leading tackler from your 13-0 team was going to be second string. And thinking Heupel is going to be comparable to Frost as a coach. I mean, I knew you guys were delusional, but damn lol Frost and Heupel both get a transition year this year, and then we'll see who the better coach is in year 2, although I think you guys already know...

lolz you guys are cute. Thinking the second leading tackler from your 13-0 team was going to be second string. And thinking Heupel is going to be comparable to Frost as a coach. I mean, I knew you guys were delusional, but damn lol Frost and Heupel both get a transition year this year, and then we'll see who the better coach is in year 2, although I think you guys already know...

^^^^You actually believe he would leave a 13-0 team as a starter to go to a 4-8 team in the cornfields?^^^^

[laughing]

Reactions: Mikesi
Wow. This has to be the most delusional poster. He’s going to Nobraska so he can start. Why? Because lowly UCF is more talented than almighty Nobraska

FIFY. Being a sloppy second muncher won’t make it any easier
We appreciate the sloppies. He was fourth on UCF's team last year with 68 total tackles, 41 of which were solo stops. Neal also added three interceptions and was UCF's second-leading tackler returning for the 2018 season.

Thank you! I hope you guys will be okay without him!

We appreciate the sloppies he was fourth on UCF's team last year with 68 total tackles, 41 of which were solo stops. Neal also added three interceptions and was UCF's second-leading tackler returning for the 2018 season.

Thank you! I hope you guys will be okay without him!
Straight from the Nobraska newspaper. Enjoy the facts little brother. Hope you can read!
[roll]

Neal will join a secondary that has plenty of question marks. Senior safeties Aaron Williams and Antonio Reed played extensively in 2017, but Williams has battled injuries throughout his career and Reed has never been a full-time starter.

Among other returners, junior Avery Anderson has been a career reserve and sophomore JoJo Domann has battled knee injuries for nearly two years, while sophomore Marquel Dismuke was a part-time player last fall.

Straight from the Nobraska newspaper. Enjoy the facts little brother. Hope you can read!
[roll]

Neal will join a secondary that has plenty of question marks. Senior safeties Aaron Williams and Antonio Reed played extensively in 2017, but Williams has battled injuries throughout his career and Reed has never been a full-time starter.

Among other returners, junior Avery Anderson has been a career reserve and sophomore JoJo Domann has battled knee injuries for nearly two years, while sophomore Marquel Dismuke was a part-time player last fall.
I don't know what your point is..... He was going to be a good player for ucf. Now he's going to be a good player for Nebraska...... sick burn?

You need to sleep it off if you think he would not have been a good player for ucf. He was the 2nd returning tackle leader...... go to bed.
If you think that any safely being the second or third returning tackler by itself is a major accomplishment, than you need to brush up on your football knowledge. It’s the norm in college football to be 2nd or 3rd

Fact is (and I know you have a hard time with that at this late hour) he wasn’t the projected starter, but will certainly be for a talentless Nobraska secondary

If you think that any safely being the second or third returning tackler by itself is a major accomplishment, than you need to brush up on your football knowledge. It’s the norm in college football to be 2nd or 3rd

Fact is (and I know you have a hard time with that at this late hour) he wasn’t the projected starter, but will certainly be for a talentless Nobraska secondary

Send me the link were the coaches say that he was not the projected starter and I will leave your board forever.

Send me the link were the coaches say that he was not the projected starter and I will leave your board forever.

Fair question and no flame. Did Frost really hide in the closet in an apartment for hours after plowing Lawrence Phillips girlfriend? Yes or no will do. Thanks.

Fair question and no flame. Did Frost really hide in the closet in an apartment for hours after plowing Lawrence Phillips girlfriend? Yes or no will do. Thanks.
Honestly, I don't know. I have a general idea to the stories that you guys are talking about, but I don't know. I don't know not only what relevance this has on his character, but also his coaching prowess. I don't know what sort of moral weakness heralding this individual as a great coach would have on any fan base.

He is at least a good football coach. So far, he has done more to benefit UCF than he does NU. He has given UCF their only claim to a national championship. I hope, for you guys, that he is not a disreputable individual. Otherwise, only someone who has a terrible personality is able to lead UCFto have a claim in the National Championship.

I personally do not feel this way. But you guys may need to come to terms with what this may mean to you.

^^^^You actually believe he would leave a 13-0 team as a starter to go to a 4-8 team in the cornfields?^^^^

[laughing]
Actually, other than tourist spots.. Lincoln is a far better city with much more going on. Although Orlando would be a great place to own a rental home. Better weather in the winter in Orlando.

When we won the Fiesta bowl prior to the Ginger coming here. The last time Alabama, Georgia and Auburn played us, they all lost. If the Huskies of Nebraska played us this season, we win by 30+ and dust you.

That's Cornholes of Nobraska. Get it right Sad.

When we won the Fiesta bowl prior to the Ginger coming here. The last time Alabama, Georgia and Auburn played us, they all lost. If the Huskies of Nebraska played us this season, we win by 30+ and dust you.
Alabama was 3-8, Georgia was 6-7, and obviously Auburn was a great win. Gave UCF their only claim to a national championship. A fantastic win!!!... what are you talking about?

ADVERTISEMENT