ADVERTISEMENT

Starting S Tre Neal to Nebraska

Wow. I just saw this. This is absolutely nothing that can’t be replaced. A safety 4th on the team in tackles. Amazing stuff.
Take a lap
2nd returning tackler..... take a lap? We should all be so lucky. I guess no team is truly as good as 2017 UCF will ever be. The 2nd most productive player on a national championship winning defense is so expendable. UCF is truly recruiting on the level that not even Alabama has achieved.

Fair question and no flame. Did Frost really hide in the closet in an apartment for hours after plowing Lawrence Phillips girlfriend? Yes or no will do. Thanks.

Word on the street is he was drug down a flight of stairs....after that I'm not sure what happened, probably some harsh language and a vow never to speak to Frost again...you get the picture. Lawrence was a big dude, pretty sure he could have drug everyone here UP the stairs.

2nd returning tackler..... take a lap? We should all be so lucky. I guess no team is truly as good as 2017 UCF will ever be. The 2nd most productive player on a national championship winning defense is so expendable. UCF is truly recruiting on the level that not even Alabama has achieved.
Dude. He was the 4th leading tackler which says very little. If he had 10 tackles all year and the whole defense graduated, he would be the #1 returning tackler. Your argument makes no sense. He COULD have been burned all year. What do tackles alone mean for a safety? Means you gave up some big plays up front. Additionally, most safeties are 2nd, 3rd or 4th

He was a good player. That’s it

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Word on the street is he was drug down a flight of stairs....after that I'm not sure what happened, probably some harsh language and a vow never to speak to Frost again...you get the picture. Lawrence was a big dude, pretty sure he could have drug everyone here UP the stairs.
Of course. I do not know what happened. You do not know what happened. These are all unconfirmed stories.

We do not know what this means for his character as a coach or an individual. I hope that these stories do not terribly reflect his ability to raise young men into successful adults. I think he may have grown, whether these stories are true are not.

Furthermore, I cannot even fathom what it may or may not mean to a fan base to have a potentially despicable human as the only person to have led them to their only national championship. Are they only able to reach such heights by following such an individual? Only time will tell.

I do not, however, fully endorse these stories. Regardless, 4 of Nebraska's 5 National Championships were won without him.

Reactions: Sinomatic
Dude. He was the 4th leading tackler which says very little. If he had 10 tackles all year and the whole defense graduated, he would be the #1 returning tackler. Your argument makes no sense. He COULD have been burned all year. What do tackles alone mean for a safety? Means you gave up some big plays up front. Additionally, most safeties are 2nd, 3rd or 4th

Mike, you know you are beating a dead horse right. Those turds are only here to crap on us. And they are so delusional about their dumpster fire program they will grab on to anything for hope of a win or two.

Mike, you know you are beating a dead horse right. Those turds are only here to crap on us. And they are so delusional about their dumpster fire program they will grab on to anything for hope of a win or two.
Yeah., I know. Tre Neal will get them 6 1/2 wins instead of 6 and a trip to the famous Blubonnet Bluecocky Bowl. Wait... didn’t that Bowl fold in the 90’s? Better ask a Nobrask historian

Nobraska knows the 90’s!! [cheers]

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Yeah., I know. Tre Neal will get them 6 1/2 wins instead of 6 and a trip to the famous Blubonnet Bluecocky Bowl. Wait... didn’t that Bowl fold in the 90’s? Better ask a Nobrask historian

They sure do! Maybe they'll get the Idaho potato bowl on the blue turf.

Reactions: Mikesi

IF you think 68 tackles and 5 picks are expendable. This UCF defense must be on the level of Alabama next year.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Honestly, dude. The only thing I'm asking for is that a "UCF Fan" to admit that a former UCF player was good. I really haven't seen that yet.

You can go to the Nebraska boards. We have a saying. "Once a Husker, always a Husker". The lack of that on these boards doesn't "break my heart". But it honestly makes me think less of Central Floridians as a people. If I'm gonna be honest.

Of course. I do not know what happened. You do not know what happened. These are all unconfirmed stories.

We do not know what this means for his character as a coach or an individual. I hope that these stories do not terribly reflect his ability to raise young men into successful adults. I think he may have grown, whether these stories are true are not.

Furthermore, I cannot even fathom what it may or may not mean to a fan base to have a potentially despicable human as the only person to have led them to their only national championship. Are they only able to reach such heights by following such an individual? Only time will tell.

I do not, however, fully endorse these stories. Regardless, 4 of Nebraska's 5 National Championships were won without him.

He was young. I don't even know of any people who didnt do anything dumb when they were young

I hope he can help us to even half a win. Our expectations for this year are very low. I think your coach can help us. It will make everyone happy.

Honestly, dude. The only thing I'm asking for is that a "UCF Fan" to admit that a former UCF player was good. I really haven't seen that yet.

You can go to the Nebraska boards. We have a saying. "Once a Husker, always a Husker". The lack of that on these boards doesn't "break my heart". But it honestly makes me think less of Central Floridians as a people. If I'm gonna be honest.
The lack of sentiment by some on this board is not the same amongst all UCF fans. Personally,
I like players who graduate or go to the NFL.

Honestly, I’ve seen Husker fans trash ex-huskers, so don’t act like they are all holy. We hate Nobraska and their fans. THAT is the issue.

Tre is a good guy from what I’ve read. I don’t think he was that good, sorry. He did make some key plays but likely wasn’t going to start this season. With that said, he’s probably going to bring some leadership to Lincoln which is probably why the ginger wants him.

The sentiment on this board is not the same amongst all UCF fans. Personally,
I like players who graduate or go to the NFL.

Honestly, I’ve seen Husker fans trash ex-huskers, so don’t act like they are all holy. We hate Nobraska and their fans. THAT is the issue.
Most of the douche bag "SKERS97" usernames on here are assholes. Please ignore them immediately. They're trash.

TRE you are a Sell Out. I wish UCF could kick you out before you graduate. Hope you choke on a corn husk. Don't let the door hit you in the ass. From what I guess Collier beat you out in the spring and your leaving town with your tail between your legs

TRE you are a Sell Out. I wish UCF could kick you out before you graduate. Hope you choke on a corn husk. Don't let the door hit you in the ass. From what I guess Collier beat you out in the spring and your leaving town with your tail between your legs
I still want evidence that the 2nd leading returning tackler for a "National Championship Winning Team" not his spot.... Anyone?

I still want evidence that the 2nd leading returning tackler for a "National Championship Winning Team" not his spot.... Anyone?
These things do not get out there. You know that

4th leading tackler from 2017. Not 2nd.

Tre didn't do anything wrong.

I have to agree with this. Pretty obvious he’s wasn’t starting in under 6 weeks.

These things do not get out there. You know that

4th leading tackler from 2017. Not 2nd.
You are right. He is the 2nd returning leading tackler. Not the 4th leading tackler. You are right. Still not an insignificant loss.

You are right. He is the 2nd returning leading tackler. Not the 4th leading tackler. You are right. Still not an insignificant loss.
If you follow UCF, you would understand. There are people on here who know the whole story. I do not know the details.
He wasn’t starting apparently.

So... when did total tackles become an indicator of a great safety? You’re stat shopping without facts

How many touchdowns did your QB throw? 23? How are you going to recover from that stud?? Think Martinez is going to throw that many??

Get it now?

Started with the whole “we stole your coach cocksuckers” attitude.

“Of course he’s coming home!”

“Why would he stay at a second tier program instead of gong to almighty Nobraska”

“Our history is so great!”

Let’s pull up a few old October posts and try to be total douchebags.

If you follow UCF, you would understand. There are people on here who know the whole story. I do not know the details.
He wasn’t starting apparently.

So... when did total tackles become an indicator of a great safety? You’re stat shopping without facts

How many touchdowns did your QB throw? 23? How are you going to recover from that stud?? Think Martinez is going to throw that many??

Get it now?
Stats on defense are different than touchdowns. Tackles from a wide receiver are more equivocal to catches top a wideout. I would be very angry if the number widely from my team left top another. He would see quite studly.

Last edited:
Started with the whole “we stole your coach cocksuckers” attitude.

“Of course he’s coming home!”

“Why would he stay at a second tier program instead of gong to almighty Nobraska”

“Our history is so great!”

Let’s pull up a few old October posts and try to be total douchebags.
That's fair. I've seem a lot of posts from my childlike Nebraska brethren.

No, but it’s just going to Nobraska that’s just annoying.
I know that part is annoying but Tre is probably just trying to have a little fun for one year before he has to go to work at a regular old job. Believe me, I wish we kept him for the depth. I just disagree with people saying they wish the University could kick him out before he graduates and they hope he chokes.

^^^^You actually believe he would leave a 13-0 team as a starter to go to a 4-8 team in the cornfields?^^^^

[laughing]
Wow. This has to be the most delusional poster. He’s going to Nobraska so he can start. Why? Because lowly UCF is more talented than almighty Nobraska
Maybe he actually wants to play in a real conference, in front of real fans. Just a hunch. You guys will never admit it, but our programs are trending in opposite directions starting this year. Hang on to that 13-0 season as long as you can, because it's only gonna get worse for you from here.

Reactions: dodge690
Maybe he actually wants to play in a real conference, in front of real fans. Just a hunch. You guys will never admit it, but our programs are trending in opposite directions starting this year. Hang on to that 13-0 season as long as you can, because it's only gonna get worse for you from here.
Why can’t you just admit that you dream of being UCF everyday? That’s why you are here, right? Stalking our board day and night.

Keep dreaming of being a relevant team in your “real” conference. A conference that you clearly don’t belong in. Outclassed for 18 years and embarrassing it.

I would classify your team like what Vanderbilt is to the SEC, but that would be an insult to a school thst actually has educated people attending.

Trending in the opposite direction? Once again. Delusional. Trying to celebrate something that you haven’t even accomplished. What is trending? Dropping to 4-8 last year and being 0-0? Maybe you need a class in statistics.

Tre Neal is going to Nobraska, so he can start in his last year, because the UCF secondary has become too good. Too competitive

Nebraska’s secondary is well..., this article says it all. Straight from your own newspaper

“Neal will join a secondary that has plenty of question marks. Senior safeties Aaron Williams and Antonio Reed played extensively in 2017, but Williams has battled injuries throughout his career and Reed has never been a full-time starter.

Among other returners, junior Avery Anderson has been a career reserve and sophomore JoJo Domann has battled knee injuries for nearly two years, while sophomore Marquel Dismuke was a part-time player last fall.”

Sometimes the truth hurts, but facts can’t be ignored

Last edited:
Reactions: 90Knight
This man is a troll. Not a legitimate husker. Ignore him.

Hang on to that 13-0 season as long as you can, because it's only gonna get worse
Brilliant observation. I thought we were going to win every game we ever played from now until forever. Thanks for bringing us all down to earth.

Good luck Tre, Nebraska is still a shit state with an awful fanbase. I live right down the road in Kansas City...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT