ADVERTISEMENT

Starting S Tre Neal to Nebraska

I think the problem with all the Nobraska trolls regardless of the topic is that they can only relate to the past and never, ever, can they put anything in the context of today and now.....
How can anyone really trust what you post when for how long you said no way no how was Frost not leaving for Nebraska?

Reactions: steelclaw
Well according to Juan Toribio who attended a practice on Mar 28 he was “running with the first team.” So, you saying he was not with the ones is fake news.

Regardless if Juan said that is true or not, it means NOTHING. Given he was a starter last year he likely did start out spring ball as a 1. Unfortunately for him when he didn't pick up the new scheme, he dropped like a rock. The real issue is that his coverage skills did not align well with the defensive philosophy of the new coaching staff and we have many up and coming studs who can do a better job. Now please go back to your own board.........

Regardless if Juan said that is true or not, it means NOTHING. Given he was a starter last year he likely did start out spring ball as a 1. Unfortunately for him when he didn't pick up the new scheme, he dropped like a rock. The real issue is that his coverage skills did not align well with the defensive philosophy of the new coaching staff. Now please go back to your own board.........
No, it does mean something. It means you were wrong.

Juan posted that he was running with the 1’s way before the spring game was played,right?

Reactions: JAFFX2
Sorry you can’t admit you were wrong. Troll

WTF? You are on a UCF board calling me a troll...you can't be serious???
NXKe0D.png

You are officially IGNORED

To all you nut hugging ass licking trolls that cant just keep away because your team, defense, your forum, have sucked Osbornes bawls for the last 20 years of irrelevant mediocrity...... just STFU!!!!!! Tre Neal is a great kid who we wish nothing but the best. The cold hard reality was that he did NOT pick up on the new scheme quickly, played with the twos and threes all spring, and the FACT was not even on our depth chart. Face the f*cking facts, a kid not even good enough to start for us is a great find for you and gonna be the best player in your secondary. That is both amazing and embarrassing, so put on a new diaper and just go home! And BTW I will not respond to any of you douchebags, so don't waste your low life scum ball time with a dimwit, useless response.
:boxing:

1vtkWP.png

You're a loser.

Maybe he actually wants to play in a real conference, in front of real fans. Just a hunch. You guys will never admit it, but our programs are trending in opposite directions starting this year. Hang on to that 13-0 season as long as you can, because it's only gonna get worse for you from here.
How many games would UCF win with Nebraska's 2018 schedule?

@Michigan
@Ohio State
@Wisconsin
@Northwestern
@Iowa
Michigan State

NU would be favored in all, but maybe 2 of UCF's games. I'd expect NU to win 9-11 games with UCF's schedule.
We keep checking our mailbox and the Big 12, Big 10, ACC, etc...invite never shows. Imagine how good we’d be with a 30 million/yr budget and being riddled with 4-5 star recruits. We just want to see what we can become because we see how much of a sh_tshow so many P5 programs are. Frankly we’d be a major upgrade over 40-50 current P5 programs.

Quit whining too. You have to beat the teams on your schedule.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Do you really want a safety with a lot of tackles? It means they are gaining at least 10 yards on every one of those plays. Ideally it would be your LBs. I would look at INTs and passes defended as a better indicator on how good a DB is.

The funny thing is UCF has gotten several highly ranked transfers the past couple years. Nebraska gets a 2 star projected backup who was the weakest link on the defense last year and their fans are blowing their load.

Reactions: 90Knight
The funny thing is UCF has gotten several highly ranked transfers the past couple years. Nebraska gets a 2 star projected backup who was the weakest link on the defense last year and their fans are blowing their load.

They just don't get it which amazing and embarrassing for them.....

So stars matter now? Interesting how the narrative changes.

Tre Neal and his 68 tackles may lead Nobraska to their dream season in 2018. 6 wins. Wow.. how the mighty have fallen.

Which is why the Nobraska Trolls are focused solely on the number of tackles. They don’t understand that Safeties cover receivers too. They look up tackling stats blindly and run with that

The problem is that in the past Nebraska ran a system where safeties were ridiculously athletic and the corners could lock down, so the total tackles was a good indicator of how good a safety was.

In all honesty, the defense that UCF fielded last year was not impressive and should be better overall in the 4-3. It'll probably take a couple of years to realize it but its a good move. Its not surprising that the safeties were piling up stats because the front 7 scheme sucked.

Roughly 3 weeks before. What’s your point?
Point is that he has fallen to second team since then which was demonstrated in the Spring game. He was a starter last year and wouldn’t be this year. So.., since Nobraska doesn’t have a secondary he will be their best safety.

Why you ask?? Because UCF is better than Nobraska

What’s your point?

Regardless if Juan said that is true or not, it means NOTHING. Given he was a starter last year he likely did start out spring ball as a 1. Unfortunately for him when he didn't pick up the new scheme, he dropped like a rock. The real issue is that his coverage skills did not align well with the defensive philosophy of the new coaching staff and we have many up and coming studs who can do a better job. Now please go back to your own board.........

This. New system, new expectations, new roles.

The problem is that in the past Nebraska ran a system where safeties were ridiculously athletic and the corners could lock down, so the total tackles was a good indicator of how good a safety was.

In all honesty, the defense that UCF fielded last year was not impressive and should be better overall in the 4-3. It'll probably take a couple of years to realize it but its a good move. Its not surprising that the safeties were piling up stats because the front 7 scheme sucked.
Who is this? Where did the old CrazyAhole go? This guy actually makes some sense

WTF? You are on a UCF board calling me a troll...you can't be serious???
NXKe0D.png

You are officially IGNORED

Now this is funny, the Nobraska Cornhole trolls are coming here trolling us, and calling us trolls. It doesn't work that way idiots. You turds are the trolls. You keep coming here to OUR BOARD to trash us. You keep trying to give us ancient history lessons about how Nobraska was relevant in the last century. This is why I have all of you ignored. YOU PEOPLE ARE STUPID and SO DESPERATE you will LATCH ON TO ANYTHING to try to give yourselves hope. I have news for you turds. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT NOBRASKA. Go share with your Cornhole friends over on the Nobraska board.

Reactions: Mikesi and JAFFX2
Point is that he has fallen to second team since then which was demonstrated in the Spring game. He was a starter last year and wouldn’t be this year. So.., since Nobraska doesn’t have a secondary he will be their best safety.

Why you ask?? Because UCF is better than Nobraska

What’s your point?
I never said he was going to start. Nor do I think he will be guaranteed to start at Nebraska. I was clearly calling out the lie that he never ran with the 1’s in the spring. But I understand reading is not your forte.

I don't care to read what they have to say because they are irrelevant and have been since the turn of the century. I have them on ignore, so F them all.

I never said he was going to start. Nor do I think he will be guaranteed to start at Nebraska. I was clearly calling out the lie that he never ran with the 1’s in the spring. But I understand reading is not your forte.
He wasn’t going to be a first string safety for UCF anymore, so who cares what he was doing in March? That’s basically under 3 months from the end of the season

He’s guaranteed to start at Nobraska, because Nobraska sucks. One of the worst secondaries in the FBS

He wasn’t going to be a first string safety for UCF anymore, so who cares what he was doing in March? That’s basically under 3 months from the end of the season

He’s guaranteed to start at Nobraska, because Nobraska sucks. One of the worst secondaries in the FBS
So mini mangino knew he was never going to start yet had him all practice playing with the 1’s? Can’t say that surprises me. I mean he did get tossed in the trash by his alma mater.

So mini mangino knew he was never going to start yet had him all practice playing with the 1’s? Can’t say that surprises me. I mean he did get tossed in the trash by his alma mater.
Ugh. Shannon is the defensive coordinator. Major fail there

He was with the 1’s and got surpassed. No worries, he had 68 tackles, so you can use him on those long gains by Ohio State

Reactions: Dwooderson

Hey Sport, how hard is it to comprehend that he did not cut it in the new scheme and fell like a rock on the depth charts. He may have started with the 1's but was not playing with them long and not gonna start, period. So he cant be a 1 at UCF but he is a major get and gonna save the crappy Nobraska secondary. That is amazing and embarrassing for your so called blue bawls program!

Hey Sport, how hard is it to comprehend that he did not cut it in the new scheme and fell like a rock on the depth charts. He may have started with the 1's but was not playing with them long and not gonna start, period. So he cant be a 1 at UCF but he is a major get and gonna save the crappy Nobraska secondary. That is amazing and embarrassing for your so called blue bawls program!

The Cornholes have to contend with Ohio State, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Iowa. Our 2 and 3 star athletes aren't going to help them. They need to swipe 4 and 5 star athletes from other Big 10 teams. What a bunch of losers.

Ugh. Shannon is the defensive coordinator. Major fail there

He was with the 1’s and got surpassed. No worries, he had 68 tackles, so you can use him on those long gains by Ohio State
Ahhh yes. Randy Shannon. The other guy that was tossed to the trash by his alma mater because he failed.

I didn’t realize how bad off their secondary was. Damn that Neal. Now they may beat Troy and win 6

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
I don’t think I’ve seen one Husker fan saying he is some sort of savior. A welcomed addition for sure. Nebraska is winning 6-7 games with or without him this year. Frost would not have taken him if he wouldn’t be. I can guarantee you mini mangino wishes he hadn’t decided to transfer as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT