ADVERTISEMENT

Stetson vs @UCF Donnie Jones Returns 4pm Sunday

Central Floridave

Todd's Tiki Bar
Aug 21, 2001
ORLANDO – The UCF men’s basketball team is set to clash with Steston on Sunday afternoon as the Knights return home for the first of seven consecutive contets at Addition Financial Arena.

GAME INFORMATION
Date: Sunday, Nov. 26, 2023
Time: 4 p.m. ET
TV: Big 12 Now on ESPN+
Talent: Austin Lyon (PxP), B.J. Taylor (Analyst)
Radio: FM 96.9/AM 740 The Game
Talent: Marc Daniels (PxP), Taylor Young (Analyst)

UCF favored by 11.5.

I think this game could be closer than most think. Yet I said this last year too.

Stetson had 13 3-pointers and was 22-24 from the free throw line. The better shooters beat the better athletes. Unfortunately, when we get into B12 play, we'll face better shooters and better athletes....yikes.
Oldest when did u graduate from UCF ? Torchy years ?

I didn't...my kids did. Torchy had just started FTU's Bball program when I went to college. There was no UCF when I graduated.
I took everyone of his classes. GPA booster!! I got there a year after him 1st D1 year

I had him for Coaching Football. Very easy class. Football players were in it. He always talked about his friend that played for Phillies.
His classes were very highly recommended for the athletes. He was great. Thank God there was no textbooks related to his teachings, because I don’t think I ever had a book for his class nor did he follow it if we did.

His classes were very highly recommended for the athletes. He was great. Thank God there was no textbooks related to his teachings, because I don’t think I ever had a book for his class nor did he follow it if we did.
Just take notes. Daunte was in my class and only came the first day and last day.

Reactions: connerito
The common thought process was that Johnny would get a year or two to struggle in the big 12. That was assuming that he would continue to win non conference games like this. This loss might just accelerate the process assuming we have a rough big 12 season

Reactions: Poolside Knight
The common thought process was that Johnny would get a year or two to struggle in the big 12. That was assuming that he would continue to win non conference games like this. This loss might just accelerate the process assuming we have a rough big 12 season
Next years recruits are good. They won’t fire him unless Hihn Calipari agrees to come here.

Dawkins was out-coached! Donnie deserved to win this game. I watching Johnny clapping his hands, while sitting down, as we're losing this game. He's a stick in the mud and not a top level coach. This is proven year in and year out. The only real good team he had was Donnie Jone's recruits! I hope he turns it around but even at Stanford, while Dawkins was there, they could not advance past a certain level. He's got no passion. Not a motivator. What year will we expect to compete in the Big 12?

Go get Andy Kennedy, but I don’t trust Terry to make a good hire. His basketball teams were beyond garbage at arky state

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT