ADVERTISEMENT

Stock market is doing great again. Constantly breaking new high territory.

More money in my paycheck thanks to tax cuts and more wealth built every day thanks to my investments appreciating.

Things are good in the Trump Economy!

Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
More money in my paycheck thanks to tax cuts and more wealth built every day thanks to my investments appreciating. Things are good in the Trump Economy!

LOL Once upon a time, these same 'tax cut' champions were aghast over the size of our Federal debt. The Republicans told us (correctly from my perspective) that we needed to address the deficit or face the real consequences down the road.

So what happened since the Republicans have control of Congress and the WH? NADA. Where the hell did all of our deficit handwringers go for crying out loud???!?!?!?!?

It was all GOP BS. More Washington game-playing. And instead of addressing the issue, these same politicians INCREASED our deficit by giving the Fat Cats ridiculous tax breaks.

But that's okay, right guys? It will prop up the economy for a while and I'm sure our grandchildren will figure out a way someday to pay for it. Fiscal conservatism at its best, right Trumpsters?

LOL Once upon a time, these same 'tax cut' champions were aghast over the size of our Federal debt. The Republicans told us (correctly from my perspective) that we needed to address the deficit or face the real consequences down the road.

So what happened since the Republicans have control of Congress and the WH? NADA. Where the hell did all of our deficit handwringers go for crying out loud???!?!?!?!?

It was all GOP BS. More Washington game-playing. And instead of addressing the issue, these same politicians INCREASED our deficit by giving the Fat Cats ridiculous tax breaks.

But that's okay, right guys? It will prop up the economy for a while and I'm sure our grandchildren will figure out a way someday to pay for it. Fiscal conservatism at its best, right Trumpsters?

Wow- you're Shook. Such rage to me stating that our new policies have been a great benefit to my bottom line. I am not a "Fat Cat" yet I got a significant tax break - how can that be!?

You were for controlling spending in the past? Sure you were. Was this before or after you applauded the Democrat commercials depicting Paul Ryan throwing old people off a cliff for proposing mere modest reforms to entitlements?

Was this before or after you applauded the Democrat commercials depicting Paul Ryan throwing old people off a cliff for proposing mere modest reforms to entitlements?

Where are all the proposals from the GOP-controlled Congress regarding ways to lower the Federal deficit NOW??!?!!?!

Guess they've taken a back seat because the first priority of the GOP was to pass tax cuts we don't have the money to pay for. Kind of like the credit card Bush used to pay for two Middle East wars--God knows, the American people shouldn't have to pay for them up-front! And let's not forget the Bush and Obama gifts to the banks who created the fiscal crisis we suffered back in 2008.

As long as YOU have a little extra money in YOUR pocket, it's all good, right? Whoopie!!!!

Where are all the proposals from the GOP-controlled Congress regarding ways to lower the Federal deficit NOW??!?!!?!

Guess they've taken a back seat because the first priority of the GOP was to pass tax cuts we don't have the money to pay for. Kind of like the credit card Bush used to pay for two Middle East wars--God knows, the American people shouldn't have to pay for them up-front! And let's not forget the Bush and Obama gifts to the banks who created the fiscal crisis we suffered back in 2008.

As long as YOU have a little extra money in YOUR pocket, it's all good, right? Whoopie!!!!
The selfish republican way of thinking. They care about nothing else. SMFH

exactly......let someone else worry about it. retar......I mean republican way of thinking. I see it all over the place!

Three posts by a raging imbecile; 2 are utterly worthless and the 3rd once again uses "retard' as a political insult (oh, he stopped 1 letter short- how cute!).

But ho hum nothing to see or moderate here.

No rebuttals? only the usual personal attacks on other posters?

Apparently even the Trumpsters here know what's fueling this economic "boom."

No rebuttals? only the usual personal attacks on other posters?

Apparently even the Trumpsters here know what's fueling this economic "boom."

Color me shocked that you're going to bat for the guy who throws around "retard" as an insult.

Yes, and it will for some time.

But interesting enough, it seems to taper off as a result of the additional +0.7%/year GDP growth, versus pre-tax cuts, in a half-decade.

This is why no one reads your posts. I read this one since its not 20 pages long, and you literally manage to contradict yourself in 2 sentences. lmao guess I shouldn't expect much from a guy who honestly knows nothing about terminal ballistics yet tries to lecture people on it.

And let's not forget the Bush and Obama gifts to the banks who created the fiscal crisis we suffered back in 2008.

The banks did not cause the fiscal crisis of 2008, Sub prime loans were shoved on them by the Federal gov't. Jimmy Carter started it and Bill Clinton took it to new levels. And Bush did nothing to curtail what Clinton did. The banks knew they would lose their shirts on these loans and created Reits in order to sell them off to stupid investors who thought they couldn't lose on real estate. As much as I didn't care for John McCain he was sounding the alarm bells 2 years before the crash, Though I don't think he even saw the size of the problem.
Here is a NY times article in 1999 talking about Fannie May and Freddie Mac pushing sub prime loans. https://www.nytimes.com/1999/09/30/business/fannie-mae-eases-credit-to-aid-mortgage-lending.html The Crisis was Federal Govt caused. Don't buy the gov't pushed fairy tale. They made the mess, and then they put the blame on the banks that had the loans pushed on them,

Last edited:
The banks did not cause the fiscal crisis of 2008, Sub prime loans were shoved on them by the Federal gov't. Jimmy Carter started it and Bill Clinton took it to new levels. And Bush did nothing to curtail what Clinton did. The banks knew they would lose their shirts on these loans and created Reits in order to sell them off to stupid investors who thought they couldn't lose on real estate. As much as I didn't care for John McCain he was sounding the alarm bells 2 years before the crash, Though I don't think he even saw the size of the problem.
Here is a NY times article in 1999 talking about Fannie May and Freddie Mac pushing sub prime loans. https://www.nytimes.com/1999/09/30/business/fannie-mae-eases-credit-to-aid-mortgage-lending.html The Crisis was Federal Govt caused. Don't buy the gov't pushed fairy tale. They made the mess, and then they put the blame on the banks that had the loans pushed on them,

If you people want to see a textbook example of brainwashing and dementia, this post covers it all.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
a lot of people cheering on the market taking a dip, that is sad.
We wish our president wasn't a dope and had a middle school level of market forces so this could be avoided.

No one is cheering the failure of America we are highlighting the need for someone who knows what the he'll they're doing.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
We wish our president wasn't a dope and had a middle school level of market forces so this could be avoided.

No one is cheering the failure of America we are highlighting the need for someone who knows what the he'll they're doing.

It's pathetic how many times this needs to be explained. These dipshits on the right literally are so stupid they think liberals want America to fail. You can't reason with this level of stupidity.

What we are seeing in the DOW is probably a healthier level of market forces than we have seen in a long time. With all of the money being repatriated, stocks should be soaring. Instead, that money is going into other investment that directly affects workers and small business owners. There's no doubt that over the previous 7 years we saw an unhealthy level of inflationary pressure on the market and it expanded the divide even further. We are now seeing growth where we need it and stagnation where things went too far, which is a much better option than balancing things out by the market crashing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT